SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Hah I found soo many pictures with his ex! I don't know if I should put them all up though, it's disrespectful...

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Kaltie wrote:I found some pictures on Brooks!

1. Brooks and Erin (his ex-girlfriend)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Brooks with his friendswatching one-on-one date in Madeira (commenting funny thing during commercials)

3. Brooks with his friend (notice his clothes, LAYERS ON LAYERS rofl )

Good job Kaltie on picture finding. Keep them coming to feed our addiction.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Kaltie wrote:Hah I found soo many pictures with his ex! I don't know if I should put them all up though, it's disrespectful...

Na. Have you found any others of him though?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:32 pm

atem wrote:That's not the one he almost married.  That girl is the one that gave RS those pics.

What?? Is that true?? :shock:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Kaltie wrote:
atem wrote:That's not the one he almost married.  That girl is the one that gave RS those pics.

What?? Is that true?? :shock:

Delete.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 pm

I might as well ask: was Desiree intimate with Chris and/or Drew (or neither) in the fantasy suite/s?

Since Brooks must have known about the format of the program, then perhaps this factored into his decision making as well?

If Brooks broke up with his ex because she cheated on him with another man, then the prospect of Desiree sleeping with TWO other men BEFORE sleeping with him in the fantasy suite must have been an extremely distasteful thought.

I would be thoroughly revolted if a woman had slept with TWO OTHER MEN just days ago, then chose me to ask her for hand in marriage?!?

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, but this Jen Hawkins send RS those pictures at Brooks in Costa Rica?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Kaltie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He looks very young!! And in love :Nod:

She looks like Des.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:45 pm

kash wrote:I might as well ask: was Desiree intimate with Chris and/or Drew (or neither) in the fantasy suite/s?

Since Brooks must have known about the format of the program, then perhaps this factored into his decision making as well?

If Brooks broke up with his ex because she cheated on him with another man, then the prospect of Desiree sleeping with TWO other men BEFORE sleeping with him in the fantasy suite must have been an extremely distasteful thought.

I would be thoroughly revolted if a woman had slept with TWO OTHER MEN just days ago, then chose me to ask her for hand in marriage?!?

Desiree basically said no she used those dates to talk, because that was the only chance to get to off camera. She laughed at the description the press release put out. I don't see that Drew was that upset, so that tells me they didn't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Kaltie wrote:Yeah, but this Jen Hawkins send RS those pictures at Brooks in Costa Rica?

Yeah and that commercial that you see the pic of Brooks above.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:48 pm

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Yeah, but this Jen Hawkins send RS those pictures at Brooks in Costa Rica?

Yeah and that commercial that you see the pic of Brooks above.  

What?? I didn't know this! How did you find out and why did she do it?? :shock:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:48 pm

I don't Des did the deed with Chris or Drew...but I totally think she would have gone there with Brooks if the oppournity...ummm...arose so to speak! (wink wink)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani