SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 pm

mercieme wrote:Do you guys think we should have a video thread for their love story from start to finish seeing that a lot of folks missed out on this and also incorporating the segments that MVMom noted that are not full dates. That way folks that visit their fan thread can watch all the videos just like Serenity has the final dates embedded above.

I think we would have to ask permission from San and Love me to do this but throwing it out as an idea if everyone agrees. Maybe Mura can also weigh in when she is able to start posting again.
I am sure that Love_Me or San would be happy to add a video/no discussion thread for all the dates ... or folks can search on YouTube. But, what stinks is that they only have full dates on YouTube and not some of the great early scenes. I have to say that I just watched this awesome video from our member "iluvromance" and it is so good. It has my favorite scene from ep 4 where they are doing all that wacky hand holding plus his reading of first poem to her.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:14 pm

mercieme wrote:Do you guys think we should have a video thread for their love story from start to finish seeing that a lot of folks missed out on this and also incorporating the segments that MVMom noted that are not full dates. That way folks that visit their fan thread can watch all the videos just like Serenity has the final dates embedded above.

I think we would have to ask permission from San and Love me to do this but throwing it out as an idea if everyone agrees. Maybe Mura can also weigh in when she is able to start posting again.
That would be great...because I didn't get all early Episodes recorded on my DVR. I was definately a Chris fan but believed the spoilers & so didn't get really invested in the show since I didn't want to see Chris get hurt. I didn't record any Episodes until his 1 on 1....so I think I have all of those thru AFTR. Now...I'm having to go back & rewatch on ABC the early ones but I figure those won't be up very long & I hate those repeated advertisement sections....they are getting old! no I completely missed watching the Meet & Greet & forgot to set my DVR....but noticed the really only noticable scene of Chris was his cute entry out of limo with Des. It would be neat just to have that small section available for reviewing....it shows his personality so well! Anyway....I've spent some time on YouTube hunting for videos clips but they don't seem to be in order & it's getting confusing to piece them together. I'm still tickled pink the spoilers were wrong...the more I see the more they look so good together! :cutesmile!: I think they have a great chance of making it.....yes 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Why can't mura post?
She told us she will not be posting for a few days, maybe she is on vacation but she should back hopefully soon

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Glad you guys like the videos. If you want, I can upload Chris and Des only scenes to my account.

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

iluvromance....i would LOVE that!!! I thought she picked brooks, hence I kind of didn't want to get invested, so I didn't pay attention to their scenes. Having their scenes only would be so awesome! Thanks in advance. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm

iluvromance! that would be great. thanks!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 pm

iluvromance814 wrote:Glad you guys like the videos. If you want, I can upload Chris and Des only scenes to my account.
Yes, Yes, thanks & appreciate this much!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

My issue of People Mag arrived in the mail. Has anyone posted the pics yet? If not, I could try and scan/take pics and post. They are really cute. Des and Chris look so content and happy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:29 pm

MsEttnna1 has everything..just chris and DES dates.etc....
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:My issue of People Mag arrived in the mail. Has anyone posted the pics yet? If not, I could try and scan/take pics and post. They are really cute. Des and Chris look so content and happy.
That's great, no one has posted yet, I don't get my copy this weekend. Are you able to scan and post for us, we have been eagerly awaiting the pics from the people mag shoot, thanks in advance

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:30 pm

^ Posted them in the Media thread.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ Posted them in the Media thread.
Thanks a bunch!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19