SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 11 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:42 am

And her saying the last two weeks are vital like if Brooks had stayed would there really be any doubt that she would have picked him. She makes it seem like she was still in the process of making a decision and clearly she was not. She said before Brooks showed up in Antigua that if he were to get down on one knee she would accept his proposal, this was a done deal ...she had already made up her mind.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 am

gabriele wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I get what you guys are trying to say, but she is being asked specifically about choosing Chris at the FRC. She is not being asked about how much time she spent with Chris in total after Brooks left.

Then Des goes on to say those last two weeks are vital...yada, yada, yada. She spent two days with Chris after Drew went home. NOT 2 weeks.
she's fudging and counting all sorts of days before and after probably. oh! maybe she means 2 weeks in tv air time. of course we know that is not actually 2 weeks irl. who knows?

That could be, gab. I just found it to be strange when I read it this evening...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 am

Could someone post it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

It's not a question of IF D is backwards rationalizing, it's a fact.

What's striking is how adept she is at denying what actually happened, and her apparent comfort level with it.

Chris could be in for a rough ride.

Rolly wrote:And her saying the last two weeks are vital like if Brooks had stayed would there really be any doubt that she would have picked him. She makes it seem like she was still in the process of making a decision and clearly she was not. She said before Brooks showed up in Antigua that if he were to get down on one knee she would accept his proposal, this was a done deal ...she had already made up her mind.

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 am

Beeleever wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I get what you guys are trying to say, but she is being asked specifically about choosing Chris at the FRC. She is not being asked about how much time she spent with Chris in total after Brooks left.

Then Des goes on to say those last two weeks are vital...yada, yada, yada. She spent two days with Chris after Drew went home. NOT 2 weeks.
she's fudging and counting all sorts of days before and after probably. oh! maybe she means 2 weeks in tv air time. of course we know that is not actually 2 weeks irl. who knows?

That could be, gab. I just found it to be strange when I read it this evening...
it's bachelor math: july 29th is one week and aug. 5th is the second week. time both accelerates and slows down at the same time. one needs to take a bachelor physics class to get it. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

Actually, Desiree seems really happy to me. I guess people here still need to process it, because of a dream that didn't bear fruit. However, all you have to do is see her instagram to see she is very happy.

Dang, she has way more followers than Ashley does! Did anyone notice that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:53 am

julychild wrote:“I broke Brooks’ heart and he’s never forgiven me,” his former sweet­heart, 28-year-old model Erin Reese, told The ENQUIRER.

Check out her modeling pictures.  If this is the type of woman he goes for I can see why he didn't fall in love with Des!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 am

The pictures of Des and Chris are very cute but I'm not sure she is happy. When she saw Brooks ATFR she looked sad to me. I hope Chris and Des have a wonderful life together. I think she wants to give this relationship her best effort but I will never believe this is her fairytale ending.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:59 am

Sorry if this has been posted I haven't read all the threads. You can ask Brooks a question and he will respond

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:00 am

Rolly wrote:The pictures of Des and Chris are very cute but I'm not sure she is happy. When she saw Brooks ATFR she looked sad to me. I hope Chris and Des have a wonderful life together. I think she wants to give this relationship her best effort but I will never believe this is her fairytale ending.

Well, she sure has a lot of fan support. She has over 200,000 followers! Interesting that her season didn't do as well ratings wise, but social media wise, it has seem to be a hit.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:00 am

Here you go...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 am

atem wrote:
Rolly wrote:The pictures of Des and Chris are very cute but I'm not sure she is happy. When she saw Brooks ATFR she looked sad to me. I hope Chris and Des have a wonderful life together. I think she wants to give this relationship her best effort but I will never believe this is her fairytale ending.

Well, she sure has a lot of fan support.  She has over 200,000 followers!  Interesting that her season didn't do as well ratings wise, but social media wise, it has seem to be a hit.

Actually not surprising at all...but I don't think it has much to do with Des' popularity as it does with the nature of the world today. Even though its been a few short years Twitter has grown much more in popularity since even Ashley's season. Look at what a big part of the show it's become with the hashtags in promos and those embedded tweets during the show from Bachelor Nation. Twitter has become another character on the show in its own right.

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker