SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm here, just really tired and catching up on some other things.

Rolly, I totally get where you are coming from.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Could someone tweet to @auntielyn to know we miss her and hope she gets to post again soon?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:42 pm

just watched a vid from E! of des and chris in their media thread. hopefully, it was just a long day and des was tired but she looked pretty unenthused. if she's truly happy i will be happy for her but she doesn't look it there. i guess time will tell. i wish her all the best as she really is a sweet person.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 pm

jen689 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Jen do you live in Utah if so any where near Brooks?
I live about 20 miles north of Lehi, UT where Brooks works. I could drop by Fit Marketing sometime.  But then I would feel like a stalker :nervous

You would not be a stalker that would be called a detective in this forum...giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:45 pm

atem wrote:
.... Heck, it didn't even take much sleuthing when we kept reading that Brooks wasn't ready to get married any time soon
Des was blindsided by Brooks.  I was blindsided by the spoilers  no no 

atem wrote:...I can't stand the premise of the show humiliating people.
I agree!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:You would not be a stalker that would be called a detective in this forum...giggling
rofl

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm here! just drained...my job sucks the life out of me! why do some think people got banned?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I'm here! just drained...my job sucks the life out of me! why do some think people got banned?

Who would have gotten banned. I totally missed that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Rolly wrote:So if people get banned they destroy the thread? Atem, you did post the web address from the last thread (that is now locked) on the previous page so you can see old posts. This stuff is so confusing to me.

Since we are now on the Brooks fan thread let me just say I have not recovered from the episode last Monday. I think everybody is happy or resigned to what happened and I'm still in shock and very sad. I was so confident Brooks would come back...I thought he was just feeling pressure to be at the point where he could propose and since he wasn't there he just eliminated himself. His HTD went so well and he seemed to be in love to me...as close as he had ever been to the union of marriage and not wanting for her to go. I can see how Des would be confused with the change to where he was in Antigua.

I loved Latergator's fan video--journey to love---maybe I just had this vision of the insecurities he felt being dealt with in his coming back. The comment to his sister and mom about not being sure exactly where Des was at with her relationships with Drew and Chris and maybe she had questions too. There were so many wonderful signs I thought that seemed to be love in their journey together.

What a disappointment to me Monday's episode was. I was sure Brooks would be back, the question only was what process would bring him there. As the minutes ticked away that night I felt more and more sad. I still think she settled based on how quickly she went from the heartbreak of Brooks to accepting Chris' proposal. What is so surprising is how invested I got in Des and Brooks' relationship. I always thought in the end they would be together.

I do want for everyone to be happy and move on....I guess I'm still grieving and not quite there yet.

PS  And Des saying her feelings for Brooks were resolved at ATFR, I know that's where she wanted to be but I don't believe it for a second.

PSS I want a grief and loss group....

I know what you guys are going through as I went through it too. Heck, even The Middle did a great episode about how this show affects people! giggling  It was a hilarious episode.

There is really nothing we can do now. It isn't fair that we are expected to be where they are now when we just got through being where they were a few months ago. I am basically enjoying posting here for now and then in time things will be on to new things.

I think now people get why I so wanted people to not get their hopes so up for Brooks to be F1 that I got banned twice from this forum.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm

I am here..Why did auntielyn got banned?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:52 pm

atem wrote:
Rolly wrote:So if people get banned they destroy the thread? Atem, you did post the web address from the last thread (that is now locked) on the previous page so you can see old posts. This stuff is so confusing to me.

Since we are now on the Brooks fan thread let me just say I have not recovered from the episode last Monday. I think everybody is happy or resigned to what happened and I'm still in shock and very sad. I was so confident Brooks would come back...I thought he was just feeling pressure to be at the point where he could propose and since he wasn't there he just eliminated himself. His HTD went so well and he seemed to be in love to me...as close as he had ever been to the union of marriage and not wanting for her to go. I can see how Des would be confused with the change to where he was in Antigua.

I loved Latergator's fan video--journey to love---maybe I just had this vision of the insecurities he felt being dealt with in his coming back. The comment to his sister and mom about not being sure exactly where Des was at with her relationships with Drew and Chris and maybe she had questions too. There were so many wonderful signs I thought that seemed to be love in their journey together.

What a disappointment to me Monday's episode was. I was sure Brooks would be back, the question only was what process would bring him there. As the minutes ticked away that night I felt more and more sad. I still think she settled based on how quickly she went from the heartbreak of Brooks to accepting Chris' proposal. What is so surprising is how invested I got in Des and Brooks' relationship. I always thought in the end they would be together.

I do want for everyone to be happy and move on....I guess I'm still grieving and not quite there yet.

PS  And Des saying her feelings for Brooks were resolved at ATFR, I know that's where she wanted to be but I don't believe it for a second.

PSS I want a grief and loss group....

I know what you guys are going through as I went through it too.  Heck, even The Middle did a great episode about how this show affects people!  giggling  It was a hilarious episode.  

There is really nothing we can do now.  It isn't fair that we are expected to be where they are now when we just got through being where they were a few months ago.  I am basically enjoying posting here for now and then in time things will be on to new things.

I think now people get why I so wanted people to not get their hopes so up for Brooks to be F1 that I got banned twice from this forum.  

Talking about it a part of our 12 step program. I know it helps me and seeing pics and tweets about Brooks also helps.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 pm

gabriele wrote:just watched a vid from E! of des and chris in their media thread. hopefully, it was just a long day and des was tired but she looked pretty unenthused. if she's truly happy i will be happy for her but she doesn't look it there. i guess time will tell. i wish her all the best as she really is a sweet person.

Only time will tell. Desiree is up and down a lot in interviews, so it's hard for me to tell. She really has a hard time communicating herself for someone that wants to write a book.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker