SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Kaltie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
pbmax wrote:
atem wrote:I so wish people would stop using Chris Harrison as a source for anything.  He lies.  That's all he does.  Nothing he says is to be taken as anything of value.
Everything that has come out of his mouth hasn't always been a lie. Yes he lies, you just got to learn to distinguish between his bs. In the past he has given me some good clues. Now when it comes to scandal and the villains of the show, he is very full of bs. No man want people to see them cry especially over a
woman, the fact that Brooks was crying on national tv, he loved that girl
I think this is true as well.
 I soooo agree!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Another pic and this one from Kacey of them in Germany!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

sydney1 wrote:Brooks likes taking pictures as the groom.
 Lol! That's funny!! First with Erin and after with Des.. We just have to stay tuned for the third one! Jk :laughingoutlou

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

atem wrote:
pbmax wrote:
atem wrote:I so wish people would stop using Chris Harrison as a source for anything.  He lies.  That's all he does.  Nothing he says is to be taken as anything of value.
Everything that has come out of his mouth hasn't always been a lie. Yes he lies, you just got to learn to distinguish between his bs. In the past he has given me some good clues. Now when it comes to scandal and the villains of the show, he is very full of bs. No man want people to see them cry especially over a
woman, the fact that Brooks was crying on national tv, he loved that girl.
I'm talking about him saying who will make it or not as a couple. The man should just keep it to himself. He brings nothing to the table. He's divorced himself.
I understand what you saying. I think he said about Des and Chris because he knows it's a farce. He was at DeAnna MTA trying to get she and Graham back together.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 pm

atem wrote:Another pic and this one from Kacey of them in Germany!

Brooks butt!!! sneakyl

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm

:Drool:  Nice back side view.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Yep. Eyes went right to the butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Kaltie wrote:

Brooks butt!!! sneakyl
Not bad, huh? giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:33 pm

2observe wrote:
julychild wrote:
nannymargie wrote:This is what James had to say about Des picking Chris.

James Case (Bachelorette, Season 9): I think Desiree picked second best. It seemed she really liked Brooks. He went home and she went with her second choice. I think they’ll stay together for the publicity, but I don’t see it lasting. Her first choice wasn’t Chris.
Candor is an admirable quality. Tact is equally admirable.
yes :yes: 
Good 'ole James, you gotta love his honesty, but he probably could've said that better. I don't think it's that terrible, though.

He's basically saying what all the talk show hosts and media want to say or have already said, perhaps a little more tactfully.

So I really wonder deep down, if Brooks would've stayed, who the Chris & Des shippers & train-riders think Des would've chosen in the end? question

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm

I posted eonline in the media thread. This guy on there states is sloppy seconds.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Kaltie wrote:Awesome pictures momoftrips!
:yes:  I agree! Thank you, MOT! Love the bridal pics, especially.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:I posted eonline in the media thread.  This guy on there states is sloppy seconds.
A guy on E who watched?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker