SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 pm

I saw how Des didn't fit with Brooks during his HTD. It was a great date, but at the same time, I could see how they were two very different people with two very different families. I don't know exactly what I saw, but after that date I started to half hope that they wouldn't get engaged. . . . Be careful what you wish for.

Brooks is charming and they really have a great chemistry (even during the ATFR), but that doesn't mean his heart was there and that he could've been persuaded to go back. He's said multiple times it was never an option for him. He's never regretted or doubted his decision. That's a tough mind for you. He said he was very happy for the season to be over and he's excited to start dating again. The guy couldn't be more moved on.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I love his hazel eyes . . . and his hair . . . and his butt . . . and his legs . . . and his dimple chin . . . and his angles . . . and the way he talks . . . and his dramatic brows.
And his lips.
His lips . . . his long, slender fingers . . . and height . . . and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 pm

His come hither eyes.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi. Agree with James lacking tact and all. Calling a spade a spade. It's obvious to millions including the media who speaks to millions. Plan B is the alternative option but it's Plan A where our real desire lies.  We're doing an extention to our home. Yesterday my hubby said we need a plan B  in case the architect says Plan A is not possible. I want Plan A but might need to settle for Plan B. I'll live with Plan B  but won't be as happy because my heart is set on Plan A. That's just the way alternative decisions work whether it's life or love.

Last edited by BarbB222 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Sadly not his clothes....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Sadly not his clothes....
if you are talking about Brooks, his taste in clothes are shall I say a little different:giggling: 

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Lol. I like some of them. I like the blue v-neck t-shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Eclectic, possibly?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Piper61 wrote:Eclectic, possibly?

Definitely eclectic with a sprinkle of bohemian.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 pm

sydney1 wrote:
if you are talking about Brooks, his taste in clothes are shall I say a little different:giggling: 
I wonder where he gets his clothes. He definitely has unique taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Eclectic, possibly?
Definitely eclectic with a sprinkle of bohemian.
Yeah, that black and white ziz zag shirt with the turn up sleeves is definitely eclectic with a sprinkle of wow......

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:atem, has anyone heard from auntielyn that you know of?
She only posted once on twitter and no one has twittered to her yet.  I hope someone does and tells her to let us know if she's coming back.
I hope she gets to come back. Her posts and smileys cracked me up, and most often she expressed what I was thinking and all I had to do was agree.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker