SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Auntie Lyn wrote:
atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Judiful wrote:The moments of having something that takes your breath away for a second...makes you refocus on what's important....Brooks Forester.  I can't get out of my mind what he said in the park just before he met with his mom and sister, Jana. He said the fantasy date was next which was making him nervous as he didn't know what would happen afterwards. Personally, I think it was easier to talk himself out of the relationship than to find out. I don't know..just trying to figure out how and why he went so fast to running to  her ....to running away from her !!  I still haven't watched the big finale. It's recorded ...but I can't go there...
I listened to a PI again and I think it was the proposing that was scaring him.  If there was no proposal he might have been more willing to keep dating her after the show.  There were so many things he loved about her that he may never find again. :tissuebox 
See, that's where I don't agree.  When there were rumors Desiree picked Brooks, but he didn't propose, I thought 'he's going to dump her'.
why did you think that atem... is it just cynicism? or was there something in the edit or non edit that led you there.  are you just a natural born non romantic person?  i'm being serious here... cause when I heard that I thought he would find his way to her, not leave her high and dry.
I haven't watched every seasons but whenever the lead Bachelor didn't 'propose' the relationship didn't even last a day after filming was done.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

Post by atem Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:Hmmm... did you guys see the tweet from Michael Stag to Brooks & Drew? Wonder if Brooks will respond.
What did he tweet?
Michael is trying to get them to join some Canadian event for some easy money or whatever.  Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 pm

atem wrote:Hmmm... did you guys see the tweet from Michael Stag to Brooks & Drew? Wonder if Brooks will respond.
Sounds like some event is coming up!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 pm

do you mean the one about Drew=bronze, Brooks=silver cause he tripped, Chris=Gold... that one?
or this one... aaaaaaaand Chris and Des = good thing?. Or Chris and Des = the next best thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Auntie Lyn wrote:
do you mean the one about Drew=bronze, Brooks=silver cause he tripped, Chris=Gold... that one?
or this one...  aaaaaaaand Chris and Des = good thing?. Or Chris and Des = the next best thing?
Huh? No. Michael tweeted to Drew and Brooks today about some gig in Toronto in Sept.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm

I wonder if that director will put Brooks in a movie one day! Ha.  Ali got to be in a Woody Allen movie and she's no actress.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:22 pm

atem wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:atem, where'd you get that picture?
From the non discussion thread and then I used picmonkey to make the avi.

Thanks. It's pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Probably will get a beating for this but It is so funny:

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 10m
@ChrisRSiegfried you still writing poetry, bro? you already got the girl you can chill now
I followed Chris on twitter after the show, to see his personality. I lasted about a week. He was posting excerpts of his poems....I thought that was just his shtick for the show. Apparently he takes his writing seriously. Not for me...If someone writes me a poem, romantic, but put it on twitter...not so much. I was and always will be a Brooks fan. I didn't like the ending, but I'm glad that Brooks can live on to find what he is looking for. I am disappointed in Des, and I have no interest in what she chooses to do with her life. Chris is selling poems, she is selling her love for Chris. Perhaps they are meant for each other.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 pm

gruder wrote:

@ChrisRSiegfried you still writing poetry, bro? you already got the girl you can chill now
I followed Chris on twitter after the show, to see his personality. I lasted about a week. He was posting excerpts of his poems....I thought that was just his shtick for the show. Apparently he takes his writing seriously. Not for me...If someone writes me a poem, romantic, but put it on twitter...not so much. I was and always will be a Brooks fan. I didn't like the ending, but I'm glad that Brooks can live on to find what he is looking for. I am disappointed in Des, and I have no interest in what she chooses to do with her life. Chris is selling poems, she is selling her love for Chris. Perhaps they are meant for each other.
I think Chris is a great guy but to me he's to vanilla for me. Des may get bored then maybe not.

But Brooks on the other hand is neopolitan with nuts, hot fudge with a cherry on top. Yum Yum :Drool: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
gruder wrote:

I think Chris is a great guy but to me he's to vanilla for me.  Des may get bored then maybe not.  

But Brooks on the other hand is neopolitan  with nuts, hot fudge with a cherry on top. Yum Yum  :Drool: 
I'm glad Des seems happy with him, but I find him bland, also. And Des is kinda bland when she's with him. I really do hope they last after what they've both been through. The media has been brutal!

After leaving her friends and life behind in LA to start this new life, I truly hope she finds herself enjoying it. A small part of me wonders, though, if she will get bored with Chris and life up there eventually. She said she wanted someone with a little bit of an edge, and I'm not really seeing that side of Chris, maybe it's been hidden from the public.

I get the feeling that later down the road, after Chris feeds her lots of love and self-esteem, she will be once again searching and longing for someone more like Brooks.

It did happen to Ali....just sayin' .....she found herself in a relationship with a Fred look-and-act-alike...but I will say Des doesn't seem much like Ali in personality, so who knows...??

I can wish Des and Chris well, albeit cautiously, but I still think she may always wonder about the one who slipped through her fingers and perhaps find her replacement (it's not Chris!)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

atem wrote:I wonder if that director will put Brooks in a movie one day! Ha.  Ali got to be in a Woody Allen movie and she's no actress.

Actually, I think that is Brooks good friend...he's the one that tweeted to him "I've been rooting for you since 2009". I think he is a family friend, many of his siblings are friends with him too.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:35 pm

gruder wrote:

Wait...he is not really "selling" his poems right? Please tell me you mean that figuratively not literally....

Yes, Chris is a little too vanilla for me. The strange thing is that I LOVED Des on Sean's season. She was funny, energetic, and witty but watching this season she was a completely different person. Dull and boring. Half the time her voice lacked energy or enthusiasm. I don't get it. What the heck happened? Did they tone her down so that she would seem a better match for Chris? She definitely was more alive with Brooks than with anyone else. With Chris she would seem to take on his more subdued personality. In my opinion, she was more alive with Zak than Chris. I really liked her around Zak especially their 1 on 1 date at the gallery. And she would just light up around Brooks no question. Its so strange to me because her personality from Sean to now seems like night and day.

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #5

+45
2observe
bilolo
Aunties_Love
Shadow
Cecilia