SELECT CONTENT

Chris Discussion Group

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Discussion Group - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Discussion Group

Post by eliza3 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:He has 2 accounts one private, one public. No R in the private one. This post was from one of his best friends and right around the finale. He may have thought he was liking that comment privately, but the friend's account is public.
Thanks...that explains it...didn't know he had 2 accounts. Does give you something to ponder on the meaning....
Doesn't make me ponder at all. I am assuming he has one that he and his friends use and one that he uses for fans. Simple
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 pm

eliza3 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:He has 2 accounts one private, one public. No R in the private one. This post was from one of his best friends and right around the finale. He may have thought he was liking that comment privately, but the friend's account is public.
Thanks...that explains it...didn't know he had 2 accounts. Does give you something to ponder on the meaning....
Doesn't make me ponder at all.   I am assuming he has one that he and his friends use and one that he uses for fans.  Simple

Eliza I am with you.... One for fans and one for his friends. I did not know he had two accounts but not a big deal IMO. Not sure what was said on the Iron Horse Brewery picture?? Don't really get it?? Maybe someone can let us know what was said?

I am not sure if this has to do with Des getting paid or not? I know none of the guys were paid. I believe all of the leads are well compensated! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:35 am

eliza3 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Doesn't make me ponder at all.   I am assuming he has one that he and his friends use and one that he uses for fans.  Simple
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear....I was not pondering why he has two accounts but rather grace's comment leaving a question mark on the meaning of his friend's comment & Chris favoriting it.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:42 am

soccermom333 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:

Eliza I am with you.... One for fans and one for his friends. I did not know he had two accounts but not a big deal IMO.  Not sure what was said on the Iron Horse Brewery picture??  Don't really get it??  Maybe someone can let us know what was said?  

I am not sure if this has to do with Des getting paid or not?  I know none of the guys were paid. I believe all of the leads are well compensated! ;)
That is why I questioned it because I wasn't sure if it was someone pretending to be Chris while we are speculating on the meaning of the comment.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:45 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear....I was not pondering why he has two accounts but rather grace's comment leaving a question mark on the meaning of his friend's comment & Chris favoriting it.

Would love to know what you think!!! Hugesmile  Not sure what exactly the comment was but I guess Chris knows Des got paid to do the show.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 am

All the final contestants get paid. They all get rewarded for making it to the end. They'd never be able to get recruits other than total losers who don't really work if they didn't reward the finalists.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:10 am

IrishGal wrote:All the final contestants get paid. They all get rewarded for making it to the end. They'd never be able to get recruits other than total losers who don't really work if they didn't reward the finalists.  

Ed and Jillian both said numerous times that Ed NEVER got paid. Jillian did :)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:29 am

soccermom333 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:All the final contestants get paid. They all get rewarded for making it to the end. They'd never be able to get recruits other than total losers who don't really work if they didn't reward the finalists.  

Ed and Jillian both said numerous times that Ed NEVER got paid. Jillian did :)
I'm pretty sure only the lead gets paid. The rest get the perks of being on the show...they get a free holiday, travel, opportunities that arise as a result of being on the show and oh yeah, possibly falling in love.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:01 am

Negative; You get your suit/dress if you even make it to the FRC, but that's it.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:28 am

:Frown: Wow!  I stand corrected.  Thank you. But I do not believe it at all. Not anymore.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
JBF wrote:Chuckle chuckle... I was hoping you would chime in!

I dunno... I am kinda tired with this season.
Ha! Let me be clear I'm open to it...it gave me a nice chuckle.
Like I said, I hope she was well paid. Hell, if someone flashed the right dollar figure at ME and I might do it too Hugesmile
And just maybe they did? question "liked" from his private IG...

Chris Discussion Group - Page 10 849471a4-7da9-4471-a610-f0ef8d053486_zps672a6957
My comment and pondering was in reference to what Sfrank said. She was referring to Des getting paid a lot of money if she was pretending that Brooks was her first choice. Until we have real proof, I won't say it was fake, I just like to pile up some clues that it might have happened and if the pile gets big enough, we may have a stronger POV one way or the other. TPTB can't go into these seasons with no plan and hope there is drama because on many seasons it would be a straight forward love story which apparently is bad for ratings.  Chris' friend calls attention to the phrase.. "like 2 pot of golds in ur mouth... enough said." I feel like it was  about the situation, but the poetry book is an obvious perk and everyone knows Des gets paid, so why the elusive "enough said." Was there a bonus for that scene and an unspoiled season? One pot of gold in his mouth... Des, 2nd pot of gold.. bonus check. Could be nothing, could be something. I didn't mean to imply it was an answer, just found it curious. Hope that clears it up. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 am

IrishGal wrote::Frown: Wow!  I stand corrected.  Thank you. But I do not believe it at all.  Not anymore.
irish, i've never heard that the contestants get paid, only the lead. is there some reason why you are thinking they do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Discussion Group

+41
karenap63
MMA50
california90