Brooks Discussion Group

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Discussion Group - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Discussion Group

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
karenap63 wrote:All I know is I'm done watching this crap.  Everyone wants to bash Brooks.  His mistake was not leaving sooner.  He was the good guy when everyone knew Des loved him from day 1.  Now you hear he's gay, he's this, he's that.  Des laid on top of him at her place in after the group date  and you could see how embarrassed he was.  This is a guy who was brought up with morales.  So little do we see that nowadays.  I didn't like the way Chris Harrison was with him either.  What for being honest?  So what, he didn't fall in love with her after 3 dates.Like I said I'm done.  I am so glad he has moved on with his life.
Hmm, I didn't see Des laying "on top" of him. I guess I missed that.  I did see where she was sitting beside him, was sitting in front of him but not on top of him.  IMO, CH was upset because it seemed really late in the game to have an epiphany and leave, especially when CH(his words, not mine) saw there was a problem with Brooks in the weeks leading up to this and I guess he was so ticked because Brooks strung Des along for longer than he needed.  IMO.

BUT post season, Des and Chris look really happy.  Things seem to of worked out for her and since she was the lead, I guess in the end, that's what matters.

bowdown yes 

Des and Chris look so happy post show.  Whatever developed on the show, has obviously grown tenfold!!  They want the same things, and compliment each other so well.  I wish them nothing but the best and hope they make it!!  Their instagram pictures are very telling!  Actions do speak louder than words, however, and they certainly can back up all their pictures and words of love and affection with the fact she moved to Seattle and they are starting their new life TOGETHER!  

Thanks for all the thoughts on the thread!  Love this forum and can't wait for Juan Pablo!!  ;)
Totally agree soccermom!!

Beader: I thought you were only to have one board name?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
karenap63 wrote:All I know is I'm done watching this crap.  Everyone wants to bash Brooks.  His mistake was not leaving sooner.  He was the good guy when everyone knew Des loved him from day 1.  Now you hear he's gay, he's this, he's that.  Des laid on top of him at her place in after the group date  and you could see how embarrassed he was.  This is a guy who was brought up with morales.  So little do we see that nowadays.  I didn't like the way Chris Harrison was with him either.  What for being honest?  So what, he didn't fall in love with her after 3 dates.Like I said I'm done.  I am so glad he has moved on with his life.
Hmm, I didn't see Des laying "on top" of him. I guess I missed that.  I did see where she was sitting beside him, was sitting in front of him but not on top of him.  IMO, CH was upset because it seemed really late in the game to have an epiphany and leave, especially when CH(his words, not mine) saw there was a problem with Brooks in the weeks leading up to this and I guess he was so ticked because Brooks strung Des along for longer than he needed.  IMO.

BUT post season, Des and Chris look really happy.  Things seem to of worked out for her and since she was the lead, I guess in the end, that's what matters.
I don't think CH or the producers were upset in any way, shape or form. They were probably rubbing their hands together in glee. This was the only real drama this whole boring season. I also wouldn't be surprised if they encouraged Brooks to give it a chance..."You like her don't you? Don't be hasty. Give it a chance." and then made him wait to tell her. It wouldn't be the first time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Beader:  I thought you were only to have one board name?
Very true.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't think CH or the producers were upset in any way, shape or form. They were probably rubbing their hands together in glee. This was the only real drama this whole boring season. I also wouldn't be surprised if they encouraged Brooks to give it a chance..."You like her don't you? Don't be hasty. Give it a chance." and then made him wait to tell her. It wouldn't be the first time.
Maybe so, but I do see that as a possibility as to why CH gave Brooks such a hard time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 am

beader wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Beader:  I thought you were only to have one board name?
Very true.
I am still holding out for my signature name. If you see it here--you know I have morphed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:45 pm

:laughingoutlou ^^

I understand why some see the DeAnna/Jesse comparison but that's only if you accept the premise that feelings are static and that Des couldn't possibly have moved on from Brooks after filming. I don't accept that. Everyone on the show is a different person. Just because DeAnna couldn't get past Graham it doesn't mean the same thing happened with Des. The other part I don't see is that they're in it for the money. It would have been very easy for Des to say she was moving at the end of the year like previously planned and for them to make appearances in L.A. I haven't noticed that they're making a lot of appearances in Seattle either. Having said that I'm a big fan of Sean & Cat so I'm not saying that this makes them in it for the money. Me personally, I think it's great if anyone from the show can take advantage of opportunities that come their way because of it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:02 pm

I agree with the sentiment that Des was quickly infatuated with Brooks, remained that way throughout filming until he dumped her, and then recovered enough to focus on Chris, who she also liked, in order to go along with a hasty engagement.  And as he is a great guy, good looking, sincere, and compatible with her (all things that Jesse C was NOT), she has since really fallen for him (and being physically intimate with him has only made that feeling stronger obviously).

I frankly find both opinions on the opposite ends of the spectrum, one that she is still pining for Brooks and faking this whole thing with Chris, and the other that her preference for Brooks was nothing more than the editing and that Chris was always F1, equally delusional.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:34 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree with the sentiment that Des was quickly infatuated with Brooks, remained that way throughout filming until he dumped her, and then recovered enough to focus on Chris, who she also liked, in order to go along with a hasty engagement.  And as he is a great guy, good looking, sincere, and compatible with her (all things that Jesse C was NOT), she has since really fallen for him (and being physically intimate with him has only made that feeling stronger obviously).

I frankly find both opinions on the opposite ends of the spectrum, one that she is still pining for Brooks and faking this whole thing with Chris, and the other that her preference for Brooks was nothing more than the editing and that Chris was always F1, equally delusional.
I agree with your post, but I wouldn't use the word delusional, far-fetched maybe, only because of all the things we have already seen with this show. I don't put anything past TPTB after Emily's season. It's like saying we should believe the spoilers next season. It happened, lots has happened, so I put nothing completely off the table for this show and remain open minded with everyone's take on it. In this case, I think the relationship is real and I hope she now loves him as much as he loves her and I think there are a few gray areas with the whole Brooks thing....questions I'd like answers to, like how Chris met her family by 4/29.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Perhaps the word delusional should be avoided when talking about fellow members. It's never going to come across well IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by joy08 Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 pm

I was not going to post this before but felt I had to because of some of the posts above. I was told by someone familiar with both Chris and Des that after the whole Brooks situation, Des realized the huge mistake she made going after Brooks but certain things were not shown because they wanted people to still believe that Des and Brooks were going to end up together.
Des is not in anyway still pinning for Brooks.

joy08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 pm

joy08 wrote:I was not going to post this before but felt I had to because of some of the posts above. I was told by someone familiar with both Chris and Des that after the whole Brooks situation, Des realized the huge mistake she made going after Brooks but certain things were not shown because they wanted people to still believe that Des and Brooks were going to end up together.
Des is not in anyway still pinning for Brooks.
Thanks for posting. Could you tell us a little bit about what was not shown? Were the dates filmed in the order shown? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 pm

albean99 wrote:Perhaps the word delusional should be avoided when talking about fellow members. It's never going to come across well IMO.
I agree 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Discussion Group

+48
jlccaz
JBF