SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 40 of 64 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 pm

pbmax wrote:One question, where is the podium for the rose. I don't recall seeing one.

I think it's that piece of coral that you see in between Ash and the guy in the sc above your post.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by allykat Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:
pbmax wrote:One question, where is the podium for the rose. I don't recall seeing one.

I think it's that piece of coral that you see in between Ash and the guy in the sc above your post.

Random question - have they ever had a podium that blended in with the scenery like that? Isn't it usually a prominent podium that's decorated? Just seems like a weird rose podium. no idea
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

Maybe Ashley decided to date them both in real life and then decide?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 am

Love_Me wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:chaslom, brilliant question!!

Now to test him, we should ask if he saw Ben give Ashley a ring. I wonder how he would answer that??

I think he would answer:

"she made it up with Ben"

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 2964982732

Love_Me
hasn't he seen pictures of Ryan, JP and Ben and knows which one is which?

I sent him several pictures and identified who Ryan, Ben, Constatine, Ames, JP, and Dino were. Then when we knew that Ryan came back I sent him the screencap of Ryan returning to Fiji. I also sent him several pictures/screencaps of Ben and JP when we knew they were the F2. It appeared he did know who they were because he called Ryan by his name when sending me back the screencap of him in Fiji I originally had sent him. The same thing with the Ben and JP screencaps.

Living wrote:
ninu wrote:When I sent him pictures he didn't give any indication that he had seen the pictures and recognized people - he just stuck to the same wording he always had Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 927261665
Maybe he has not seen JP or he is just quoting the company line.

I sent him several screencaps and pictures of JP. He knows who these guys are or he claims to.

Maybe someone can try this suggestion. I have several times and he talks about them individually:

Why don't you send him a picture of Ben and JP and (I have done that) ask him to choose 1.

Thanks Love_Me. When I was looking around on his page I noticed that he liked JP's page on June 6th. Since the profile pic is of JP, I agree that he knows who the guys are.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

happyvalleygirl wrote:Agreed. We don't have many SC to make decisions off of. I also don't know why dsg couldn't be in the morning? Bevin said her RC
Was in the morning. That's when she knew things weren't looking good for her. Just saying I am keeping options open till there are afew more screen caps to go from. Jmo

On Regis and kelly Chantal knew she wasn't' F1 because it was too early in the day (although she didn't say what time of day it was) of course she watched the show and knew how it worked.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 am

Coastal wrote:
albean99 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:See I am not seeing the difference between a say 2pm shadow and a 4pm shadow. Here you can see the reflection of the sun in his shoe and it still appears high in the sky. JMO

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 Cap201125186
It's not clear if that's sun or not because we know they were using lights to film in one of the SC's plus if it was early there wouldn't be the side shadow in the other shots.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 51091335

If this is still BSG it appears to be later in the day because the sun appears to be shining only on her right shoulder/back area and his arms. The rest is in shadow. I wish we could see their shadows on the ground.

So are we assuming the BSG is Ben and the GSG is JP.........if that is the case, then wouldn't it be right to assume that Ben is the F1 considering the shadows??

Has anyone tried to make DSG JP and GSG Ben?? Not sure how this would change everything. Of course photoshop and flipping makes it nearly impossible to determine 100% who is who, but maybe it's worth a shot??

whoever that dude is up there that pic is not flipped - we have Ash's tat on her right wrist for point of reference. I don't think we see it in that cap, but it is in several SCs of these two.

could give us something to do for a while since we won't have anything knew until Monday - unless they release new material tomorrow.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 am

I'm 100% sure that GSG is JP (jawline) but don't know what does it mean though :D
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 am

and to me it doesn't matter who we see exiting the plane - both guys are going to arrive by plane.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 am

Also look at Ashley's hair I think some screencaps her hair has more curl than some of them it appears to be straight..Now with the one of her crying her hair is almost totally straight..Now with GSG her has looks to be redone and has more curl..OR is it because GSG came first no idea and after the wind and all her crying its more straight?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 am

anders wrote:and to me it doesn't matter who we see exiting the plane - both guys are going to arrive by plane.

I think most think that person is Ben, so shadows/time of day may be telling.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 am

nutty1 wrote:
anders wrote:and to me it doesn't matter who we see exiting the plane - both guys are going to arrive by plane.

oh, I agree - the suit matches the guy who has been identified as Ben holding Ash's hand (right down the the curved thumb Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 3792326465 ) There was cloud/shadow analysis done showing that Ben does come earlier in the day. the problem I have with the JP SCs is that I'm not sure it's been determined what time of day that occurred -unless i missed something.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 am

anders wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

oh, I agree - the suit matches the guy who has been identified as Ben holding Ash's hand (right down the the curved thumb Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 40 3792326465 ) There was cloud/shadow analysis done showing that Ben does come earlier in the day. the problem I have with the JP SCs is that I'm not sure it's been determined what time of day that occurred -unless i missed something.

anders I believe that folks have determined that the sun is shining down on her shoulders from an angel meaning that the sun is lower which put the Jaw guy /gsg later in the day. Not sure if that helps.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 64 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion