SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks momoftrips! Of course, I can't see it yet. So excited my new fav show is back!  High clap 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Episode 1.07-Home Is Where The Heart Is

A New Episode of "Ravenswood" Airs Tuesday, January 14 at 9:00PM ET/PT on ABC Family

CALEB’S FATHER DECIDES TO PAY A VISIT AND THE MATHESONS FACE NEW SCRUTINY ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “RAVENSWOOD,” AIRING TUESDAY, JANUARY 14th AT 9:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Burbank, CA (December 18, 2013) – An ominous discovery is made at the Matheson house in “Home is Where the Heart Is – Seriously Check the Floorboards,” an all-new episode of ABC Family’s original series “Ravenswood,” airing Tuesday, January 14th (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT).  

The Ravenswood Police descend on Luke and Olivia’s house after something with ties to events in both the past and present is unearthed. Caleb’s father decides to find out what his son is up to in Ravenswood, and Caleb is unsure if he wants his help, or if he wants him to get out of town.  Remy continues to deal with lingering effects of what she witnessed in her dreams.  

Meanwhile, Olivia tries to keep it together in the wake of recent happenings, and Miranda gains surprising insight into Grunwald and her connection to the supernatural.  

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 24oa62c
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2n19mzc
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2eurj81
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 Nf3brd
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2akfeck
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 N70j1y
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 27xh1sx
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2cdanf9
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 110azxi

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Episode 1.08-I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

On Ravenswood: "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" (1/21)
REMY’S DREAMS BECOME MORE TERRIFYING THAN EVER AND MIRANDA MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP HER ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “RAVENSWOOD,”
AIRING TUESDAY, JANUARY 21st, AT 9:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Burbank, CA (January 6, 2014) – Remy’s increasingly terrifying dreams send her to a sleep clinic in “I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead,” an all-new episode of ABC Family’s original series “Ravenswood,” airing Tuesday, January 21st (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT).

When Remy goes to a sleep clinic in the hopes of finally getting some rest, she learns her dreams about the mysterious pact may have started before she even realized. However, it soon becomes apparent that the clinic may be the least safe place for Remy to be. Olivia discovers some new information about Springer and starts to wonder if he knows about the pact.  And Caleb turns to Mr. Price for a lesson in Ravenswood town history.

Meanwhile, Miranda struggles with her place within the group and discovers new consequences for leaving the Collins house.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 1z689k8
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2hdv3vp
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 21lu2rt
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 O01lyo
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2cfux3d
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 Wwceas
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 Et7gok
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 5nrllh
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 3359rgo
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 245dm44
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 2zyy0qo

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Past Miranda/Caleb are so cute! Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh! Now we now who those two dead bodies are!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:03 am

I think the spirit that Ms Grunwald is talking to is the same spirit that caused that accident!

How freaky was that little girl in the car?!

Do you think someone really dies next week?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:30 am

When you watch next week's promo you see Remy tries to stab Luke!

http://www.wetpaint.com/ravenswood/articles/2014-01-07-season-1-episode-7-promo

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Miranda and Caleb are adorable. Past and present. ;) Poor Remy, hopefully she gets help with her sleeping disorder, & maybe will remember what she saw from the past & let everyone know!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 1f49c

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 8367-910 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 I_got_13 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Sneak peeks:

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:22 pm

I think that ghost Miranda saw is the one that caused the accident!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:32 pm

LOL Caleb's dad cracks me up!

Remy's Dad is so nice!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Baby Remy was adorable!

Creepy Collins is so dang creepy! I bet he kills Springer.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum