SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by momoftrips Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Along Came A Spider:

On ABC Family's "Ravenswood" (1/28)

AN ARREST IS MADE IN THE DEATH OF MAYOR MATHESON, AND
CALEB STARTS SCHOOL IN RAVENSWOOD
ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF “RAVENSWOOD,”
AIRING TUESDAY, JANUARY 28th AT 9:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Burbank, CA (January 10, 2014) – The Ravenswood Police make an arrest for the murder of Luke and Olivia’s father in “Along Came a Spider,” an all-new episode of ABC Family’s original series “Ravenswood,” airing Tuesday, January 28th (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT).  
Mr. Price inadvertently sends Caleb and Miranda on a quest to investigate a secret Collins has been keeping, but it leads them to some startling insight about the pact. With questions about Dillon swirling, Olivia is confused when he finally shows up to help her through her latest crisis.  And Remy and Luke are determined to prove that Dillon has been hiding something, which puts Luke in danger.

Meanwhile, Caleb starts school in Ravenswood and Miranda tries to keep him company, leading to an awkward incident.

“Ravenswood” is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by Joseph Dougherty, Oliver Goldstick, I. Marlene King, and Leslie Morgenstein.  The series stars Nicole Gale Anderson, Tyler Blackburn, Steven Cabral, Brett Dier, Britne Oldford, and Merritt Patterson.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 10gn3ty
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 2ai3oo
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Nxkked
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 213lv6s
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Rbbevr
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Afhqbo

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:46 am

Thanks momoftrips!

I really thought Springer would be dead! Surprised he wasn't!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:20 am

Noooo! Next week is the finale?! I'm depressed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 am

atem wrote:Noooo!  Next week is the finale?!  I'm depressed.

Will it be back in the summer like PLL? Or not until Fall?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:38 am

b wrote:
atem wrote:Noooo!  Next week is the finale?!  I'm depressed.

Will it be back in the summer like PLL?  Or not until Fall?

I don't know.  :Frown: 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:24 am

I'm officially depressed!  :tissuebox 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:24 am

I hope the show returns in the summer!! This finale was good!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 8367-910 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 I_got_13 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:37 am

Linds911 wrote:I hope the show returns in the summer!! This finale was good!

I don't want to wait for the summer. Why don't they just show 5 episodes of Twisted and put Ravenswood back on?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:43 am

Maybe they only filmed 10 episodes to see how well the show would start off? Have they confirmed a full season already? & yes I would rather they show more of this then Twisted, not a fan of that show!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 8367-910 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 I_got_13 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:47 am

Linds911 wrote:Maybe they only filmed 10 episodes to see how well the show would start off? Have they confirmed a full season already? & yes I would rather they show more of this then Twisted, not a fan of that show!

The show tweeted that it would be 'back soon'.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:11 am

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Maybe they only filmed 10 episodes to see how well the show would start off? Have they confirmed a full season already? & yes I would rather they show more of this then Twisted, not a fan of that show!

Nope it's cancelled!?! So bummed!! It was so good!  no 

http://tvline.com/2014/02/14/ravenswood-cancelled-abc-family/
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:

Nope it's cancelled!?! So bummed!! It was so good!  no 

http://tvline.com/2014/02/14/ravenswood-cancelled-abc-family/

I'm beyond bummed. Whenever I like a show... I jinx it!  no 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum