SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 am

mome2jk wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:High clap

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter  9h  
Excited for @ChrisRSiegfried & @DesHartsock! The book is currently an Amazon #1 Best Seller in "Love Poems" category! pic.twitter.com/up2i6VU6wR

YAY! Is there a way for us to tell how many copies have been sold?
I don't think there is a way to tell how many copies have sold but here are the details of where the book is ranked as of this morning.  I bought my book the day it came out and it was ranked at #19,000 plus.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,664 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#1 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Love Poems
#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry
#4 in Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance

Wow....thanks for those rankings super proud of Chris & I really do hope this is the beginning of many successes for him. Can't wait to get a hard copy with his autograph some day :Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks mome2jk for the info!!! So happy for Chris cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 am

That's great news! I guess there are lots of people who enjoy his poetry after all :)
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:47 am

brittany44000 wrote:That's great news! I guess there are lots of people who enjoy his poetry after all :)
Yes, but I have to say though that the synopsis for each and every poem is what makes the book really special. It gives you all these insights into Chris' person. And from reading it, you get exactly how he developed this "give it everything you've got and look back with no regrets" attitude. All those years playing baseball, a very unforgiving sport that's set up for failure, has left him no choice but to give 100% to everything he does and even that, may sometimes not be enough. It made him fearless. He's faced numerous disappointments before but it didn't stop him from coming back the next day to do the same thing all over again. Just as in baseball, he didn't allow his doubts or fears to affect what he and Des were building. What a guy!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 am

Desiree Hartsock @deshartsock

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:That's great news! I guess there are lots of people who enjoy his poetry after all :)
Yes, but I have to say though that the synopsis for each and every poem is what makes the book really special. It gives you all these insights into Chris' person. And from reading it, you get exactly how he developed this "give it everything you've got and look back with no regrets" attitude. All those years playing baseball, a very unforgiving sport that's set up for failure, has left him no choice but to give 100% to everything he does and even that, may sometimes not be enough. It made him fearless. He's faced numerous disappointments before but it didn't stop him from coming back the next day to do the same thing all over again. Just as in baseball, he didn't allow his doubts or fears to affect what he and Des were building. What a guy!
I absolutely agree with you!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 am

just got back from RL business (surpriiiiiseee!!!..LOL.:giggle: ) with this little souvenir for you guys. I know its not the most appropriate to do so, but just wanted to say :Hi!!:to all of you with these awesome gif by the wonderful Love Me. TY Love!!.. you never failed to please us the Shenanigans!!..giggling :Thanktwo   ( i put the gifs on avi/banner thread as well)
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 4 Tumblr_mrz0m004ao1qh5vbwo1_250

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 4 Tumblr_mrz0m004ao1qh5vbwo2_250

I personally call the second one as " the adorable nano-second jumping kiss" :Woah-hoo: :laughingoutlou. Snag one for maself!! Smiley

Observing the pics, i have no single doubt in my mind that he is  indeed the second pick. Just look at those passionate kisses and the jumping kiss at the end!!...:dripdrip 

With that said, i am retiring from being a proud Chris`s Shenanigan :Bbf:  . I am trying my best to get used to my new status as a moderate (and yes, behaved! :P  ) Chres fan. I just think the awesome ride has drained me out. (not "this" ride,but "the other" bumpy, next door ride).

let me rhyme for once  :giggle:  :
I love Chris. I love Purples. I like Chres. (borrowing this line from Cat giggling) I like Turtles. Let`s save the sick earth!!. :Holiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 am

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 8m
Enjoying my weekend with @DesHartsock and some friends in Chelan! Peaceful getaway! #MuchNeeded

Please don't retire mura! :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:00 am

Thanks Grace! Happy they are relaxing this weekend with friends! ;)

Mura!!! No!!! Are you leaving??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:05 am

grace8136 wrote:chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 8m
Enjoying my weekend with @DesHartsock and some friends in Chelan! Peaceful getaway! #MuchNeeded

Please don't retire mura! :Frown: 
LOL..no worries grace. and soccer mom..i am just retiring from being a Shenanigan. I already in the stadium 4 of the Chris Addiction disease that its impossible for me to stop my Chris-dose altogether at once :nervous :laughingoutlou . I just have found a new lovely Lurkdom Palace to rest my old slow brain for a while giggling  bestbud! .
ETA. its too funny that i need a peaceful getaway just as Chres at the same time!. Meant To Be. LOL cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks Grace!  Happy they are relaxing this weekend with friends! ;)

Mura!!!  No!!!  Are you leaving??  
I'm not from WA..... so I googled the Chelan Bear Mountain area for curiosity. Looks like an enjoyable getaway for our favorite bestbud! Living with Chris boring??.....nah...... :Smiley: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 am

Has the pic in my profile been posted before. Can someone take it from my profile and post it! For some reason I can't post pics but I can change my pf from mobile scratch 

I usually like the beard but the clean shave there is mighty fine!

Also, Mura is infected for life and it can't be cured like the rest of us! We are stuck here forever! Life is busy for me right now too but I'll always lurk and post when I can Suspect 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs