SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:45 pm

I have not bought the book yet, but I will. I just love how they have their "journey" documented. So sweet. He is definitely a keeper. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:11 am

just wanna pop up to say that i always believe -based on what suggested by my silly crystal ball to me giggling- that the FRC was on 5/5. so Des wrote her poem on 5/4 does make sense to me.

now im DYING to know as to whether i should keep the crystal ball as it telling me the truth or throwing it out of the window? laugh out loud

seriously, i envy the seancat fans for knowing seancat engagement anniv. maybe some1 could fill me in on how can they know for sure that important date? im so curio!! TIA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:44 am

since Zack  helped Des & Chris On the Design and remain good friends here's a cute picture of Zack & his Niece

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Cbd3f9f409fb11e3a84022000aa8048a_7

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:53 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna pop up to say that i always believe -based on what suggested by my silly crystal ball to me giggling- that the FRC was on 5/5. so Des wrote her poem on 5/4 does make sense to me.

now im DYING to know as to whether i should keep the crystal ball as it telling me the truth or throwing it out of the window? laugh out loud

seriously, i envy the seancat fans for knowing seancat engagement anniv. maybe some1 could fill me in on how can they know for sure that important date? im so curio!! TIA!!
Pretty sure we learned the FRC would be the day after his birthday so that made it easy. And using a past schedule plus various tweets from the producers, CH, etc. gave us the timeline.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna pop up to say that i always believe -based on what suggested by my silly crystal ball to me giggling- that the FRC was on 5/5. so Des wrote her poem on 5/4 does make sense to me.

Pretty sure we learned the FRC would be the day after his birthday so that made it easy. And using a past schedule plus various tweets from the producers, CH, etc. gave us the timeline.
thanks umngirl.! :Smiley: 
someone CMIIW. for all i know we cant rely the stamp date on the pics by ABC. last time i learned that they put 12/4 for Bres Cloud 9 date. However, BKay, who was keeping score of the time schedule thread has sleuthed the actual date was on 11/4 based on the `girl talks` where Des mentioned she was about to have a date w Brooks on the same day. OTOH it can be figured from tweets ( i think) that the date of the girly talks was on 11/4. We still have no firm real clues on the actual/exact date of the FRC :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mome2jk wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I was just wondering if they could have gone one with the show because of the detour to Boise. They knew it was leading to a break-up and circled back to it at some point. She made one odd comment.. "he can't picture a marriage, because maybe he doesn't love me." Maybe?

I'm just thinking aloud.. your timeline makes sense and probably Chris' date is off.
Another date seems to be off, in SFrank's timeline, it says Chris' FSD happened on April 27 and yet if you look at Chris' poem #38 Distance in Mind, it says he wrote it on April 27 while enroute to JFK from LAX. So, he wasn't even in Antigua yet on April 27 no idea
The guys don't travel all together so him traveling on 4/27 with a FD on 4/28 is possible.  And if we go with the theory that Brooks traveled on 4/28 with FD/breakup on 4/29 that fits.  

The only thing puzzling is the poem he wrote after the MTP on 4/29.  I think Chris actually had the LCD then MTP because of his question to her about meeting the parents and that whole conversation that was shown.  It looks like he just messed up his dates.  With her writing that poem to him on 5/4 I would say that was the day after the LCD and MTP was 5/4 or 5/5 with FRC on 5/6.
Perhaps Chris' dates were off because he was sleep deprived after the FD!  That could also have contributed to Des' emotional reaction to Brooks quitting the show.  Remember, Meredith was so tired and distraught about having to go on a date with Matt after being with Ian that she showed up late in the afternoon, prompting the question from Matt "what happened?"
You could be right. Thanks for posting.:Smiley: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:03 am

mome2jk wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The Brooks fans had Brooks on a flight to Antigua on 4/27 I believe.
Brooks was in ID on 4/27 with his mom and sister. We got this great cap during the show in Boise:
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Boise11

He said he was flying out the next night which would have been 4/28. I doubt he would have had a date on 4/29 so the breakup was 4/30. The F3 RC was 5/1 and the FRC was 5/6. So it was 6 days between the break-up and proposal.
Thank you for that.. the perplexing thing is Chris puts the MTP on 4/29. scratch 
I don't think you can use this picture from the show as conclusive that Brooks was in town on this date.  With him not in the picture we don't know if they filmed it before he got there, after he left, or while he was there.
i have no idea what the actual dates were for these events. i just remember thinking it was really weird how when brooks had his sitdown with CH in antigua brooks said there was still 2 weeks left of the show. iirc, he said something about the proposal would be in 2 weeks or something like that. i thought it was really strange at the time as by viewing standards there was only one more week until the FRC 2. in his latest video he did for that inbound conference he said he had 4 days to think about breaking up with des before it actually happened. i don't remember when his HTD was but that might help figure out exactly when his breakup happened. edit to add: according to RS brooks' hometown in SLC was filmed 4/22. i don't know exactly when he went to boise. maybe it was 4 days after boise since that is probably when brooks made the final decision to leave (after the meeting with mom & sis) which if boise did happen on 4/27 then their breakup would be around 5/1. going by that it sounds to me like sfrank's schedule is probably correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 am

gabriele wrote:
mome2jk wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The Brooks fans had Brooks on a flight to Antigua on 4/27 I believe.
Brooks was in ID on 4/27 with his mom and sister. We got this great cap during the show in Boise:
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 6 Boise11

He said he was flying out the next night which would have been 4/28. I doubt he would have had a date on 4/29 so the breakup was 4/30. The F3 RC was 5/1 and the FRC was 5/6. So it was 6 days between the break-up and proposal.
Thank you for that.. the perplexing thing is Chris puts the MTP on 4/29. scratch 
I don't think you can use this picture from the show as conclusive that Brooks was in town on this date.  With him not in the picture we don't know if they filmed it before he got there, after he left, or while he was there.
i have no idea what the actual dates were for these events. i just remember thinking it was really weird how when brooks had his sitdown with CH in antigua brooks said there was still 2 weeks left of the show. iirc, he said something about the proposal would be in 2 weeks or something like that. i thought it was really strange at the time as by viewing standards there was only one more week until the FRC 2. in his latest video he did for that inbound conference he said he had 4 days to think about breaking up with des before it actually happened. i don't remember when his HTD was but that might help figure out exactly when his breakup happened. edit to add: according to RS brooks' hometown in SLC was filmed 4/22. i don't know exactly when he went to boise. maybe it was 4 days after boise since that is probably when brooks made the final decision to leave (after the meeting with mom & sis) which if boise did happen on 4/27 then their breakup would be around 5/1. going by that it sounds to me like sfrank's schedule is probably correct.
Couldn't he of flown out on the 27th, talked to Harrison in Antigua on the 28th/break up with Des on that day, then the 29th as per Chris's date that he did meet her parents on the 29th. Then things would be right, no?? Just a question, but why would the breakup be 5/1 and not earlier??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:38 am

i do think we keep forgetting that the actual order of the scenes dont necessarily the same of what they chose to shown us.
one thing hinted me that Chris is the F1 is his PI on epis.3. that seems taken AFTER the fact, with his awful tan, sleuthed to be at the Mansion. and also a vid of Des sitting with CH, that also likely taken AFTER the fact since she sported tan, yet was shown as supposed to be BEFORE the MnG/epis 1 (see video thread)

Let`s say..Brooks had his HTD date on 22/4. who knows that his mind is made by HTD? and who said meeting with mom and sis should be BEFORE the break up?. it could be after the break up, right? .you will think he said at  the meeting that he is about to board the plane on the next day. No biggie. Same goes with Des when she said she was about to meet the guy after talk with CH. TPTB had known for making the contestants said something that is untrue. No wonder. In Brooks case, we wouldn’t know for sure if the meeting before or after the fact, since he didn’t go to any dates, so him not sporting any tan couldn’t clue us in.

Now, on Chris part. He had his HTD, on 21/4 where he said : there is still a couple of weeks left before the proposal. and then he mentioned on his poem on his FD that the date is a week prior to the FRC.Count me in as the one who don’t think he is off with the recording of the dates. He is an organized guy, and yes, even if he wrote it in the middle of the night, or on the dawn time.  I applauded him for this :claphands .
Since it was discussed the MTP was on 29/4, I started to believe that actually the actual order of Chris dates were following the usual past norm : FD- MTP- LCD (Grace has mentioned this on the other thread as well :WAVEY:  )
So the actual Chris dates will look like this :
28/4 : FD---note that one line of his poem is : a week before the proposal (I assume on 5/5)
29/4 : MTP
30/4 : LCD  ---and yes, TPTB made them saying as if the MTP was on the next day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 am

I was saying that I think the FD with Chris could have been after the LCD/MTP. Chris puts himself in the book on a plane to JFK on the 27th and already MTP on the 29th. What if Drew had his FD, then the Brooks saga, F3RC, LCD/MTP, FD, Proposal. Des wanted to "talk future" and was on top of him on the beach. She was all googlily eyed with him after he read that poem. None of the FD looked like a girl saving her heart for someone else and if she was, I don't think she would have wanted Brooks to see all that if he was F1 in her mind at the time of the FD. That FD looks post decision. Maybe the Brooks saga took extra time and with her family already there, they stuck to the schedule, circling back for the FD. Was the boat on the LCD sleuthed out to really be Brooks' FD boat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubinar Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Wow, good analysis as to when the FD was; after Brooks left. Could that really be the case? She was really into him on Fantasy Date so perhaps it was after he left, remember in the proposal she mentioned "the last two weeks have been incredible".Hmmmm. OR we the viewers tend to forget that she did mention throughout the show that she "loved" more than one man. The Chris FD still could've been with Brooks looming around. Throughout the show, she did mention that she loved more than one man, Chris and Brooks, so perhaps, she was just focusing on Chris on FD, but great point
Grace1836.

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Yes well, maybe I'm biased... I find it impossible to comprehend that she was crying AFTER a night in the fantasy suite with HRH. That's all kinds of wrong. :Drool: Hugesmile :yes: I find this more plausible than that she was entirely acting during the break up with Brooks, plus it matches his dates in the book. The fact that he says one week after meeting his parents and one week until the proposal doesn't matter, because those were the about the timing when he wrote it. The fantasy date could have been around 5/2 or 5/3. Also, what secrets can't Chris keep? I have to wonder if it's not about what is real and what is not on the show. I wish he could write a book about that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor