SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Enjoying all the little updates. Thanks to those posting the pictures.

Beyond how attractive he is, there's just something in his eyes that makes him look like the nicest person. It's like you can see his kind, gentle nature through them. I still totally love him and love getting new pictures.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by nannymargie Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 pm

relaxing wrote:Enjoying all the little updates.  Thanks to those posting the pictures.

Beyond how attractive he is, there's just something in his eyes that makes him look like the nicest person.  It's like you can see his kind, gentle nature through them.  I still totally love him and love getting new pictures.
Love your avi. Keep posting so I can see it or I might have to steal it and have it on mine also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Another pic...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 pm

nannymargie wrote:
relaxing wrote:Enjoying all the little updates.  Thanks to those posting the pictures.

Beyond how attractive he is, there's just something in his eyes that makes him look like the nicest person.  It's like you can see his kind, gentle nature through them.  I still totally love him and love getting new pictures.
Love your avi.  Keep posting so I can see it or I might have to steal it and have it on mine also.
Yeah, or get that lady to release more pictures! giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:41 am

I got to check out his friend's movie project and see if Brooks is a part of it or not.

Until then, ladies take note of his fav food (I'm sure we all knew this though)!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:56 am

atem wrote:I got to check out his friend's movie project and see if Brooks is a part of it or not.  

Until then, ladies take note of his fav food (I'm sure we all knew this though)!

It was Taco Tuesday at my house yesterday too :Smiley:   Anyway, hopefully we get some pictures soon.  Maybe, he will be out and about this weekend preferably surrounded by fans with cameras... I can dream right???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Atem, please refresh my memory on the movie project?! Which friend?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:19 pm

sfrank wrote:Atem, please refresh my memory on the movie project?! Which friend?
It was when he took pics of Brooks with that leather jacket and motorcyle. It's some type of documentary thing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Found another from the other night

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:27 pm

sfrank wrote:Found another from the other night

Wow, that's a really good one!  Thanks sfrank!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm excited that Juan P's season is getting going and am looking forward to some sneak peek pictures of dates but it's making me nostalgic for Brooks. I remember those first pictures we got of him and Des on the first date and how I was drawn in by him right from first sight. That will always be one of my favorite dates this show has produced.

Also, with them heading to Utah for the first week it makes me wonder if he may have been the expected next Bachelor in TPTB's minds when they were planning this season out. Probably why he was showcased early and often last season and seemed to get such a focus on his own "journey" and story. Probably his hesitation when they asked early on (according to his press conf) plus low ratings and interest in last season overall had them go a different way. Just my own speculation. Glad it's not him overall, but also can't help but imagine a little if it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:05 am

relaxing wrote:I'm excited that Juan P's season is getting going and am looking forward to some sneak peek pictures of dates but it's making me nostalgic for Brooks.  I remember those first pictures we got of him and Des on the first date and how I was drawn in by him right from first sight.  That will always be one of my favorite dates this show has produced.

Also, with them heading to Utah for the first week it makes me wonder if he may have been the expected next Bachelor in TPTB's minds when they were planning this season out.  Probably why he was showcased early and often last season and seemed to get such a focus on his own "journey" and story.  Probably his hesitation when they asked early on (according to his press conf) plus low ratings and interest in last season overall had them go a different way.  Just my own speculation.  Glad it's not him overall, but also can't help but imagine a little if it was.  
No problem with speculating. It's not like the show is actually going to tell us the truth.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil