SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 25 Empty annie340

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:13 am

Relaxing

I'm excited that Juan P's season is getting going and am looking forward to some sneak peek pictures of dates but it's making me nostalgic for Brooks.  I remember those first pictures we got of him and Des on the first date and how I was drawn in by him right from first sight.  That will always be one of my favorite dates this show has produced.

Also, with them heading to Utah for the first week it makes me wonder if he may have been the expected next Bachelor in TPTB's minds when they were planning this season out.  Probably why he was showcased early and often last season and seemed to get such a focus on his own "journey" and story.  Probably his hesitation when they asked early on (according to his press conf) plus low ratings and interest in last season overall had them go a different way.  Just my own speculation.  Glad it's not him overall, but also can't help but imagine a little if it was.  
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first time posting. I have to say I feel the same way. I'm excited to see Juan Pablo but, I can't help wondering what Brooks would be like as the Bachelor. With that said though, I'm glad he wasn't chosen simply because there was so much negativity surrounding the break up. I think people would accuse him of not being there for the right reasons during Desiree's season. Also, he did say he was emotionally drained at the end of the experience. That would not be good going into a new show. There is still time though. If he is interested, maybe he can be the next one. That is if some lucky lady does not grab him before then.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by atem Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:46 am

annie340 wrote:
Relaxing

I'm excited that Juan P's season is getting going and am looking forward to some sneak peek pictures of dates but it's making me nostalgic for Brooks.  I remember those first pictures we got of him and Des on the first date and how I was drawn in by him right from first sight.  That will always be one of my favorite dates this show has produced.

Also, with them heading to Utah for the first week it makes me wonder if he may have been the expected next Bachelor in TPTB's minds when they were planning this season out.  Probably why he was showcased early and often last season and seemed to get such a focus on his own "journey" and story.  Probably his hesitation when they asked early on (according to his press conf) plus low ratings and interest in last season overall had them go a different way.  Just my own speculation.  Glad it's not him overall, but also can't help but imagine a little if it was.  
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first time posting. I have to say I feel the same way. I'm excited to see Juan Pablo but, I can't help wondering what Brooks would be like as the Bachelor. With that said though, I'm glad he wasn't chosen simply because there was so much negativity surrounding the break up. I think people would accuse him of not being there for the right reasons during Desiree's season. Also, he did say he was emotionally drained at the end of the experience. That would not be good going into a new show. There is still time though. If he is interested, maybe he can be the next one. That is if some lucky lady does not grab him before then.
handwave  Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 am

Welcome annie340!!! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Glad to have you join the group!

I still miss Brooks and agree with you relaxing about how the beginning of JP season makes me remember back to how much I enjoyed the journey of last season....much of it for me was Brooks. I'm glad Brooks isn't the bachelor, I think he has been through enough with this show. It would be fun to see him every week again though. I just don't think it's going to be the same. I also feel just a bit apprehensive to go through another season after being so invested the last time around. Like Brooks the ending blew me away.... :shocked!: no no hissyfit 

Nice to see the new pics posted here....keep them coming!!!:Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:06 am

annie340 wrote:
Relaxing

Welcome Annie! I recognize your name for twitter! Guys, Annie has been one of the lucky few to have the pleasure of having Brooks tweet directly back to her! And if I am not mistaken more than once :cutesmile!: 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 am

sfrank wrote:
annie340 wrote:
Relaxing

Welcome Annie!  I recognize your name for twitter! Guys, Annie has been one of the lucky few to have the pleasure of having Brooks tweet directly back to her! And if I am not mistaken more than once :cutesmile!: 
That is so cool! Welcome Annie! ITA with your post. I think it's better that Brooks was not the Bachelor since like you said, people would accuse him of being on Des' season for the wrong reasons.

As much I miss seeing him on tv every week, I'd rather he stay away from this franchise altogether and find someone on his own.

I wonder if he is taking part in that race tomorrow?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am

isittrue wrote:
sfrank wrote:
annie340 wrote:
Relaxing

Welcome Annie!  I recognize your name for twitter! Guys, Annie has been one of the lucky few to have the pleasure of having Brooks tweet directly back to her! And if I am not mistaken more than once :cutesmile!: 
That is so cool!  Welcome Annie!  ITA with your post.  I think it's better that Brooks was not the Bachelor since like you said, people would accuse him of being on Des' season for the wrong reasons.  

As much I miss seeing him on tv every week, I'd rather he stay away from this franchise altogether and find someone on his own.  

I wonder if he is taking part in that race tomorrow?
He hasn't mentioned it. He's been to the mud one and foam one though. But, he hasn't taken many pics or anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sfrank you are correct! I am on twitter and Brooks has tweeted me back more than once (actually 3 times). You know that made my day each time. Brooks was my guy since he said hello to Desiree. You know the saying, "You had me at hello." Just felt he was special so I kept watching. When he got the first date and first kiss, I was in heaven.

I had a twitter account for a while but, never really used it until I started following Brooks. I started following him because I missed him after he left an wanted to know what he was up to. I love his tweets. They are either funny, thought provoking or both. Looking for news on Brooks is also how I found this forum.

I've been wondering about something though. Does anyone think Juan Pablo might go see Brooks or maybe Brooks might do a cameo on this season? Maybe it's wishful thinking but, I can't help thinking something is up. I remember the funny pic with Juan Pablo and Brooks though Books said in interviews they weren't that close. Now the shows' first stop is Utah. Tell me what you think.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:48 am

annie340 wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sfrank you are correct! I am on twitter and Brooks has tweeted me back more than once (actually 3 times). You know that made my day each time. Brooks was my guy since he said hello to Desiree. You know the saying, "You had me at hello." Just felt he was special so I kept watching. When he got the first date and first kiss, I was in heaven.

I had a twitter account for a while but, never really used it until I started following Brooks. I started following him because I missed him after he left an wanted to know what he was up to. I love his tweets. They are either funny, thought provoking or both. Looking for news on Brooks is also how I found this forum.

I've been wondering about something though. Does anyone think Juan Pablo might go see Brooks or maybe Brooks might do a cameo on this season? Maybe it's wishful thinking but, I can't help thinking something is up. I remember the funny pic with Juan Pablo and Brooks though Books said in interviews they weren't that close. Now the shows' first stop is Utah. Tell me what you think.
I wish Brooks would do a cameo on this season, but if I were one of the ladies I'd be like 'Juan Pablo who?' if I met Brooks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:15 pm

atem wrote:
annie340 wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sfrank you are correct! I am on twitter and Brooks has tweeted me back more than once (actually 3 times). You know that made my day each time. Brooks was my guy since he said hello to Desiree. You know the saying, "You had me at hello." Just felt he was special so I kept watching. When he got the first date and first kiss, I was in heaven.

I wish Brooks would do a cameo on this season, but if I were one of the ladies I'd be like 'Juan Pablo who?' if I met Brooks!
t

LOL me too! Actually, when I heard they would be in Utah, I thought it would be perfect for him to make a cameo especially if he was doing that race but then again, he did not seem that close to Juan Pablo so who knows??? But I am sure other contestants have appeared in cameos where they were not close to the lead either. If he does make a cameo, I may have to check that episode out but I am not interested in the rest of Juan Pablo's season. It is certainly interesting that they are traveling to Utah this season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 pm

atem wrote:

LOL! I'm with you on that Atem! If I were one of the ladies on Juan Pablo's season and Brooks showed up, I would be so blown away that I would lose my chance at a rose from Juan Pablo. That could be the point in doing it though to see who is really there for Juan Pablo. Another thing that got me thinking is Brooks tweeted something about the Backstreet Boys last night. Don't know if it means anything but, that is Juan Pablo's favourite group.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:38 pm

annie340 wrote:
atem wrote:

LOL! I'm with you on that Atem! If I were one of the ladies on Juan Pablo's season and Brooks showed up, I would be so blown away that I would lose my chance at a rose from Juan Pablo. That could be the point in doing it though to see who is really there for Juan Pablo. Another thing that got me thinking is Brooks tweeted something about the Backstreet Boys last night. Don't know if it means anything but, that is Juan Pablo's favourite group.
Hmmm, maybe he will do a cameo. It is awfully convenient for them to be in Utah and they do like to bring back past contestants from the lead's season. Guess we will have to see if Brooks tweets anything or if we hear any filming rumors. I hope he does!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:52 pm

If he is in a cameo, that will be hilarious to see some people's heads explode!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil