SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:20 am

just wandering around on the web... ^^^^  are you looking for anything particular?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by atem Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:43 am

afterawhile wrote:just wandering around on the web... ^^^^  are you looking for anything particular?

No, but I want to make sure they are safe sites! yes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:27 am

atem wrote:
afterawhile wrote:just wandering around on the web... ^^^^  are you looking for anything particular?

No, but I want to make sure they are safe sites!  yes 
they are not linked from sites... they are uploaded from my computer to tiny pic.  they have been screened totally.  
Just like getting a flu shot  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:58 am

sfrank wrote:
I sport and support my fav. sunglasses @proofeyewear who happens to be from my hometown Boise, ID homegrown and making moves.
Who is the one that makes avi's? I think I would like this pic for my avi for a while. Please and thank you!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

I can try and make some this weekend.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:42 pm

atem wrote:I can try and make some this weekend.
Ok thanks I really appreciate it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:15 am

annie340 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
I sport and support my fav. sunglasses @proofeyewear who happens to be from my hometown Boise, ID homegrown and making moves.
I swear, he looks like he'd fit right in as one of the hot guys on PLL or Ravenswood!  giggling 
OMG............What a picture!
Atem and nannymargie I agree! Be still my beating heart! Is he getting hotter or is it just me? LOL!
Nope, definitely not just you. :Drool:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:55 am

:eyesigh: Every time I see a new pic of him I have to look twice.   I swear to God I'm looking at Ben Affleck.  :Drool:  :Drool:

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:34 am

I want this picture as my avi too....I've never had an avi and I think it's about time I get one! :yes: This picture is just great!!! Very very handsome.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Some Brooks events shots...with Michelle Money at a conference today and at Halloween Party in Rebux last night

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Brooks has a new short video. The caption is "Delivering Bachelorette fan Norma her fav. beverage Coke ...or am I?! Pepsi vs. Coke"

He's being a prankster again LOL! I can't figure out how to bring the video over from instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:50 pm

annie340 wrote:Brooks has a new short video. The caption is "Delivering Bachelorette fan Norma her fav. beverage Coke ...or am I?! Pepsi vs. Coke"

He's being a prankster again LOL! I can't figure out how to bring the video over from instagram.
I haven't seen it yet, but I can't bring it over either. Wish I could, but I'm sure afterawhile will do that for us! Hugesmile 

Thanks for the heads up and I will hopefully be making those avis soon!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil