SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Promo for switch of night, first kiss
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=534972339908949&set=vb.478928618846655&type=2&theater

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by atem Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The first pict blond with striped shirt is Ali.  Only Ali looks at Tim with those doe eyes.  

I cannot make out the other blonds at all.  It looks like Anna at the house with #38 and Penny in water.  The others are anyone guess.  The picture I reference in previous post was not posted.  A blond with peach top decorated with beads.
The blondes are hard to tell apart. Thanks for trying. Ooops, I forgot to put up the pic of Sarah with Tim on a boat.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Interesting read..interview with Ali. Dated 8/18. Not sure if the show is finished.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-First-Kiss-31833711
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Interesting read..interview with Ali.  Dated 8/18.  Not sure if the show is finished.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-First-Kiss-31833711
In that radio interview that I posted, he said filming hadn't ended it. But, IDK if it has yet.

As for her interview, she seems like she's not the final 1 to me. Funny how they don't want to talk to the other gals about kissing Tim, but they have to problem talking to everyone else about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Yeah I don't think she's the F1 either so she must have gone home. How much time is left for filming?

Can't remember who the girl was that said "I have never had a boyfriend.." think it was a blonde? That made me chuckle a bit, having to share your first guy with 24 other girls and then possibly having the very first guy to be your husband!?
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yeah I don't think she's the F1 either so she must have gone home. How much time is left for filming?

Can't remember who the girl was that said "I have never had a boyfriend.." think it was a blonde? That made me chuckle a bit, having to share your first guy with 24 other girls and then possibly having the very first guy to be your husband!?
Anna
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Yeah I don't think she's the F1 either so she must have gone home. How much time is left for filming?

Anna
Yup, that's Anna and I don't think she's Final 1 either.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:56 am

Just watching, best first kiss I've seen on any bachelor (others have been sweet, this is pretty raunchy), Tim is more relaxed with Ali than he has been with anyone they have shown us

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:37 am

AEF wrote:Just watching, best first kiss I've seen on any bachelor (others have been sweet, this is pretty raunchy), Tim is more relaxed with Ali than he has been with anyone they have shown us
The US Bachelors usually kiss the first date.

What was the group date?

Who got cut?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:02 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:Just watching, best first kiss I've seen on any bachelor (others have been sweet, this is pretty raunchy), Tim is more relaxed with Ali than he has been with anyone they have shown us

What was the group date?

Who got cut?
He hasn't kissed on the previous two first dates, either he was told to ramp it up, he was more comfortable or he likes Ali, he went in for the kiss but she set it up well. Group date was dodge ball, but balls looked like they would not do any damage, then winning team went to a day spa with Tim. Bianca only one cut. Looks like two on one next week with Rochelle and Laura.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 am

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

What was the group date?

Who got cut?
He hasn't kissed on the previous two first dates,  either he was told to ramp it up, he was more comfortable or he likes Ali, he went in for the kiss but she set it up well. Group date was dodge ball, but balls looked like they would not do any damage, then winning team went to a day spa with Tim. Bianca only one cut. Looks like two on one next week with Rochelle and Laura.

That's my point. Every 1st date a person is a nervous wreck.

OMG, I was right about the 2 on 1 date! Is Laura in a stripped top?

Based on just the caps I put up, I'm guessing the final 2 are going to be Danielle and Penny. Sarah Mae is going to be the Final 3 gal, but that hot tub could be from that caves date. I'm still trying to figure out Ali.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

What was the group date?

Who got cut?
He hasn't kissed on the previous two first dates,  either he was told to ramp it up, he was more comfortable or he likes Ali, he went in for the kiss but she set it up well. Group date was dodge ball, but balls looked like they would not do any damage, then winning team went to a day spa with Tim. Bianca only one cut. Looks like two on one next week with Rochelle and Laura.
That's my point.  Every 1st date a person is a nervous wreck.  

OMG, I was right about the 2 on 1 date!  Is Laura in a stripped top?  

Based on just the caps I put up, I'm guessing the final 2 are going to be Danielle and Penny.  Sarah Mae is going to be the Final 3 gal, but that hot tub could be from that caves date.  I'm still trying to figure out Ali.  
Danielle is not getting a great edit, she is coming across as somewhat mean, Sarah also to a much lesser extent but not sure whether to compare to the US version on who is getting the F1 edit. Definitely a connection with Penny but there is an age difference which most of the average conservative Australian guys would think through twice. Think Ali will self-implode at some point (you will see when you watch) although am loving watching her clothes and her hair and Tim is very sweet to her. They only show a dinner portion of the two on one in the promo and Laura not in a stripped top in what was shown.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u