SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Page 25 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by AEF Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:How was Ali?  On twitter everyone makes her out to be crazy.  How was the kiss?
The only time Ali really put herself forward was at the cocktail party when she joined a group of girls to talk to Tim. I think Sarah is as smitten as Ali but the girls don't seem to like Ali. The kiss with Anna? I think it was hard to tell from the way it was shot and Tim looked as nervous as she was. Then they were under his jacket. During the day he said in a vo that he liked her looking more natural although she looked beautiful at cocktail parties.  No doubt he is attracted to her.
:Frown: I was hoping she was not involved in the beatdown.  Oh well..
I think it looks like Ali and Sarah have a heart to heart next week and make peace.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 am

it is interesting that they are always asking about Ali's reaction to something...Why does it matter?

The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU 1h
How do you think Ali would react to Tim’s kiss with Anna?

The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU 28 Sep
What will Ali say about Tim's second kiss? Watch it again here: http://bit.ly/14miXyq  #TheBachelorAU
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:15 am

He is probably wondering here, what is she going to do next..:Smiley: On thing for sure he will never be bored.

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013 - Page 25 Aliep6fashiongallery900x506
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

Natalie had a picnic with Tim in a cave after the rock-climbing, not sure if that was the sc we saw in the promo and thought was someone else

Also Sarah's one-on-one time showed much stronger feelings from Tim than his time with Danielle.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:36 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:How was Ali?  On twitter everyone makes her out to be crazy.  How was the kiss?
The only time Ali really put herself forward was at the cocktail party when she joined a group of girls to talk to Tim. I think Sarah is as smitten as Ali but the girls don't seem to like Ali. The kiss with Anna? I think it was hard to tell from the way it was shot and Tim looked as nervous as she was. Then they were under his jacket. During the day he said in a vo that he liked her looking more natural although she looked beautiful at cocktail parties.  No doubt he is attracted to her.
I think it looks like Ali and Sarah have a heart to heart next week and make peace.
Make peace about what? Thanks for the update.

I found it interesting that out of all the women he pulls Rochelle aside to talk, don't you?

I guess I'm confused.  That wasn't Sarah Mae in that cave, but Natalie?  Does Natalie have dark hair?

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:How was Ali? On twitter everyone makes her out to be crazy. How was the kiss?
The only time Ali really put herself forward was at the cocktail party when she joined a group of girls to talk to Tim. I think Sarah is as smitten as Ali but the girls don't seem to like Ali. The kiss with Anna? I think it was hard to tell from the way it was shot and Tim looked as nervous as she was. Then they were under his jacket. During the day he said in a vo that he liked her looking more natural although she looked beautiful at cocktail parties. No doubt he is attracted to her.
:Frown: I was hoping she was not involved in the beatdown. Oh well..
Beat down? I think it's good to get things out in the open.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 am

[quote="iamreal2u"]He is probably wondering here, what is she going to do next..:Smiley: On thing for sure he will never be bored.

There seems to be something in the order he is calling the girls out each week - Ali was not at the very top?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:

I found it interesting that out of all the women he pulls Rochelle aside to talk, don't you?

I guess I'm confused.  That wasn't Sarah Mae in that cave, but Natalie?  Does Natalie have dark hair?

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
:Frown: I was hoping she was not involved in the beatdown.  Oh well..
Beat down?  I think it's good to get things out in the open.  

He had a choice to escape with Danielle or Rochelle, it may have been practical to grab Rochelle because he had done a one-on-one already with Danielle, think he has saved what looks like a really romantic date next week for Danielle. Natalie has long dark hair. Sarah has been rolling her eyes when Ali speaks or gets a rose and not being nice about her. Looks like they bond after Danielle brags about her date with Tim.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:04 am

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
Bad choice of words?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 am

Is there a reason he did not kiss Sarah. Were they visible to the other? Sorry for the million questions.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 am

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
Bad choice of words?!
I think I started something and now I'm confused. Alana and Belle confronted Tim as he was finishing off with Ashlee who had just said something similar to Tim about him not being interested to her. Alana dragged Rochelle and Danielle to join them - both who did not really want to be in the conversation.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:He is probably wondering here, what is she going to do next..:Smiley: On thing for sure he will never be bored.

There seems to be something in the order he is calling the girls out each week - Ali was not at the very top?
What is your opinion on the order? That seems interesting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 am

iamreal2u wrote:Is there a reason he did not kiss Sarah.  Were they visible to the other?  Sorry for the million questions.
I don't think they were and she said she wanted to kiss him. I think Tim will usually will give them a nudge to make the first move as you'll see with Anna tonight, as per Catherine last week and Ali, normally it's after a drink - think from the promo we will see it again with Danielle. Certainly what he said to Sarah would have been encouraging to her.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 63 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia- Tim Robards - Season 1 - 2013

+10
jtrader
ElonM
avitalna
tigertiz
iamreal2u