SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  15m
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown

Yeah, right. LOL

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^
I totally agree about catty Twitter remarks! But, I also have to believe this is TPTB prodding to keep her in public eye. JuanPa has been a very controversial Bachelor and there seem to be more folks who are anti than pro. She's just jumping on bandwagon at his expense (and to heck with respecting his relationship with F1 Nikki, but then again Nikki and Juan Pa must both know the ropes ...).

I actually still like Juan Pa just fine and a lot more than several other former Bachelors. There is always a period when TPTB do everything possible to exploit lead's performance and callout Achilles Heel to fuel some controversy and create social media/water cooler moments that boost ratings. They could care less if we actually like the lead ... they just want ratings! I still cringe when I recall those scenes with Brad W and his television therapist. Why did he consent to that???

And, while I thoroughly enjoyed Des season ... because I was team Chris all the way ... so many complained that she was boring just as folks complained Emily was boring . Well, our little fire cracker Andi sure is proving to not be BORING and that's exactly what TPTB want! She also might be ABC's response to fan complaints of the lack of any substantive conversations among lead and contestants.

Can't wait to see her banter with the boys. Every lawyer needs to have a little actress in them in order to convince juries and most that I know (and I know a LOT) LOVE to talk so should be fun season.

I've noticed that Chris Harrison usually throws the lead under the bus at some point. That's why I never get why people who do this show think Chris Harrison or anyone in production are their friends!

Last edited by atem on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:01 pm

atem wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Just FYI I never meant to disrespect by saying "eees ok" it was always a joke with us, just like it was when I said "y'all" #simmerdown

Yeah, right. LOL  

Ha. She doesn't get it. Mocking his usage of "it's okay" is what nearly everyone was doing, but mocking the way he says it is something else. Andi's season is gonna be a good one, I can just tell!  :yes: 

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
atem wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Yeah, right. LOL  

Ha. She doesn't get it. Mocking his usage of "it's okay" is what nearly everyone was doing, but mocking the way he says it is something else. Andi's season is gonna be a good one, I can just tell!  :yes: 

What she's not getting is her presence on the case she left behind. Apparently she left a murder trial behind and did not disclosed her intent like going on the Bachelor. Guess her leave of absence will be extended
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Bash Andi all you want. And evidently a lot of you want to. I still feel some amount of sympathy for her. i think there are two things at play here: 1) Many women, and some men, think they can have casual sex and be okay with it. At the point where JP mentioned the FS date with Clare, followed by the fact that he nearly left Andi in Miami, she realized that she had just had casual sex with someone she wouldn't ever date again. At that point she felt used. Not a good feeling for anyone. 2) I just heard the Athletic Director of major university talk about connection. His point was even if you don't get what you want, if you feel you connected with the other person, you'll still attribute positive feelings towards them. Conversely, if you don't connect with someone, regardless of the outcome, you'll have negative feelings towards them. I think this is what happened to Andi and JP.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:25 pm

eirekay wrote:Bash Andi all you want. And evidently a lot of you want to.  I still feel some amount of sympathy for her.  i think there are two things at play here: 1) Many women, and some men, think they can have casual sex and be okay with it.  At the point where JP mentioned the FS date with Clare, followed by the fact that he nearly left Andi in Miami, she realized that she had just had casual sex with someone she wouldn't ever date again.  At that point she felt used.  Not a good feeling for anyone.  2) I just heard the Athletic Director of major university talk about connection. His point was even if you don't get what you want, if you feel you connected with the other person, you'll still attribute positive feelings towards them.  Conversely, if you don't connect with someone, regardless of the outcome, you'll have negative feelings towards them.  I think this is what happened to Andi and JP.

Oh for sure, I would have negative feelings too - at myself. She was presumably a willing participant, and voluntarily went to the FS with him, so...

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:
eirekay wrote:Bash Andi all you want. And evidently a lot of you want to.  I still feel some amount of sympathy for her.  i think there are two things at play here: 1) Many women, and some men, think they can have casual sex and be okay with it.  At the point where JP mentioned the FS date with Clare, followed by the fact that he nearly left Andi in Miami, she realized that she had just had casual sex with someone she wouldn't ever date again.  At that point she felt used.  Not a good feeling for anyone.  2) I just heard the Athletic Director of major university talk about connection. His point was even if you don't get what you want, if you feel you connected with the other person, you'll still attribute positive feelings towards them.  Conversely, if you don't connect with someone, regardless of the outcome, you'll have negative feelings towards them.  I think this is what happened to Andi and JP.

Oh for sure, I would have negative feelings too - at myself. She was presumably a willing participant, and voluntarily went to the FS with him, so...

I guess Andi is just "suite-shaming" JP. I didn't like what you did but I didn't tell you at the time because...... but after sleeping on it I realize it was nightmare. Lots of similarities between suitegate & oceangate.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:00 pm

notarose wrote:I guess Andi is just "suite-shaming" JP. I didn't like what you did but I didn't tell you at the time because...... but after sleeping on it I realize it was nightmare. Lots of similarities between suitegate & oceangate.

Oh wow! Didn't even think of that but so true!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I seriously, seriously do not believe that they had sex. I don't believe JP had sex with any of the final 3!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 pm

George1218 wrote:I seriously, seriously do not believe that they had sex. I don't believe JP had sex with any of the final 3!

Not questioning your opinion, but is there a reason you feel so strongly that JP didn't have sex with any of the F3? no idea
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 pm

I'm not understanding what you are saying. Why would she sleep with someone her good friend is also sleeping with? Also, since when do only 'some' men vs 'many' women think having casual sex is ok with it? Seems most men would be 'ok' with it as well.  no idea 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:44 pm

atem wrote:I'm not understanding what you are saying. Why would she sleep with someone her good friend is also sleeping with? Also, since when do only 'some' men vs 'many' women think having casual sex is ok with it? Seems most men would be 'ok' with it as well. no idea

I should have explained my thoughts better. I have known a number of women who thought they would be okay having casual sex but discovered that, in truth, they really weren't.

As to why she would sleep with someone her good friend was also sleeping with, I don't think Andi saw herself being F3 but rather thought that she was F1 or F2. I think that's why she felt so hurt.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 am

I guess I don't get how anyone couldn't tell how Juan Pablo was by reading interviews with the guys that were on the show (he didn't like conflict of any kind) and reading his twitter.  It doesn't take a lawyer to figure that out.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50