SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Don't they take their phones away. Where did collin get a phone to keep calling the ex.

See2Love. The ex meant that right after the train date and before he called to break it off, he was telling her he wanted her back. I really hope that is a lie because if Collin is F1 or not F1 that is just simply so wrong.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Its all very messy tbh. If Collin is F1, good for them. It doesnt excuse the fact that it was wrong to go on there( producer driven or not) while he had something elsewhere. And if its Nate good for them, and if it isnt Nate...now would be a good time to stop retweeting . Kelsey has just defended Collin on twitter again, something about ex and emails and lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 pm

I think the twitter war breaking out is more interesting than the actual show...

Eric ‏@stlthmodee 1h
@kelseydeesmith That chic should screen shot her incoming calls from Collin.

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 41m
@stlthmodee the funny thing is the producers have emails from her asking why she hasn't heard from him and wanting to talk to him. #lies

Eric ‏@stlthmodee 38m
@kelseydeesmith So she can't, bc they didn't happen.

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 29m
@stlthmodee :)

There is no reason for Kelsey to get involved in this dust up if she chose Nate. She could just keep quiet about it for now then say Collin is a dog next week in post-finale interviews. Instead she's on twitter defending him.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Don't they take their phones away.  Where did collin get a phone to keep calling the ex.

See2Love.  The ex meant that right after the train date and before he called to break it off, he was telling her he wanted her back.  I really hope that is a lie because if Collin is F1 or not F1 that is just simply so wrong.

It was probably given to him to make the call. I really want it all to go away. Had about enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 pm

This will be my last SWEET HOME ALABAMA post. One, because it's all a big joke, I've been over it for some time now and two, because I respect myself and realize I deserve So Much More. And if they would've kept that phone call off the air like I asked I wouldn't be doing this but we all have a choice to make...So here it is:
Collin was begged to come back, as was I, he was paid a great deal and you can all make your own assumptions on who wins this mess based on that. Kelsey was chosen off of his FB friend list. I thought it was stupid and immature and beneath him to return and a slap across my face for his agreeing to. It was not my place to tell him no I just loved him and supported him and prayed for him. He called me week after week while he was there trashing everyone in the house, Ol girl included, bless her heart, and the production. I told him I didn't think I could continue in our relationship under the pretenses and it was wrong. He cried and begged me to stay and keep holding on, that the boys and I were his whole world, his family and how dare I try and tell him he didn't have his family to come home to. That nothing in his heart had changed and he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. That's the part they won't show you. Coincidently enough, I know now this was right after he confessed his 'love' for whatsherface on that Train Wreck last night. He was asked to call and end it with me when people started finding out in which he did. Fake and scripted or not, I made it a Reality for him. Furthermore, the "phone call" that was aired was cut and spliced and not at all like what it actually was. I'm so disappointed that he lied to everyone about everything and on numerous occasions. He was an every day part of the boys and my life for over a year, with no on and off or breaks, contrary to what he said on the show. I hate that I can no longer respect him or support him or this production. I am thankful and blessed to have gotten to know all of the other guys though and value their friendships greatly. True gentleman that deserve more than the hand they were dealt in this game. I could never thank everyone enough for all the sweet messages and kind encouragement and support during and after. I'll be forever grateful for that. God truly works in mysterious ways. Moving on and up.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Kelsey should really not defend him because it was obvious he was planning on returning, else the ex would not need to be contacting the producers. Kelsey need to get her little behind out of this mess. Now Zach is laughing and liking the ex's post.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:32 pm

I remain confused. If he was paid to come back and to win, how did he plan on maintaining both relationships? As she said, he knew he would win cos of the payment so why call her during filming to take him back? I am honestly confused

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Sooo.... Kelsey already knows and met Collin before the show? and she was cast because the producer's found her through Collin's facebook friends? That's what I got from the ex's post.

Last edited by dee on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:38 pm

On a sweet note. Nate posted a picture of him and Kelsey kissing. I think he is trying to divert away from the ex drama.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Paying Collin to come back was not a crime but to maybe insist he is F1 and fool the viewing public that all the guys were on a level playing field was the wrong....if that happened. The other guys must feel used and manipulated..... If the ex is right.

They could have thrown Collin in there and let the chips fall where the may

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:On a sweet note. Nate posted a picture of him and Kelsey kissing.  I think he is trying to divert away from the ex drama.

I still believe Nate won :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 pm

atem wrote:Does Nate only pay attention when his name is associated with the tweet or did he not notice that ex going on and on how stupid and ugly Kelsey is?

I read some of the tweets sent to the ex and there was a girl that was posting her conversation with Jeremiah... wow, these women are really pathetic!

Only if he is tagged in the tweet...(which was like 1-2 times)
Nate usually replies to all/(most) of his fans/tweeters on Friday night(which is I think is very sweet), but not always agreeing..... There were definitely times were some ppl got rude towards Kelsey or one of the guys and he defended them.
Kelsey interacts with a bunch of the guys on social media, this is very different from The Bachelor but this is how it is... All the guys get free reign and aren't as heavily filtered as TB contestants, which is a breath of fresh air, IMO!

Also... don't try to make sense out of what Kelsey does and says... It all contradicts itself... Hugesmile 

_

Whoever she may choose, just based on the fact that she is 20 I wouldn't give either relationship much chance. Maybe be a bit more with Nate, simply because he seems to have it all together and does not have all the stuff that Collin has going against him.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac