SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:56 am

chloep wrote:Cough.. As for RS's "insider".... Who has been he obsessing over this season? Yep. It's that easy with him.

Reading up on the spoilers for the last couple of seasons and hearing what I am hearing around here, it is pretty easy to tell who he get's (some) of his info's from just by the way he writes about them in his blog, etc...

I think I know who you are referring to.  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by JesseJames24 Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:02 pm

I know you have already mentioned the tweets yesterday about Nikki and JP flying. Well do any of you listen to Molly and Jason Mesnick podcasts? They talk a lot about what goes on that we don't see and last week they talked with RS about the "safe house visits" Molly mentioned that they got to meet up about once a week or every other week and that is is very secretive. You are not aloud to leave the home of course and you have a handler to go get food or anything you may need. She went as far to say they have to close all blinds so that nobody can see in. They fly into diff airports ect.
Well saying all this, yesterday after they both went "flying" JP posted a pic on twitter of laying in bed watching a soccer game while in LA. all blinds were closed but you could clearly see it was day light!
Hmmm wondering if this is the safe house visit? And why do they allow them to tweet this stuff? Like Emily's season talking about getting shots to go on "her trip" which basically proved Jef was F1 considering he was going to Africa the week after finale. You would think if they didn't want the spoilers to get out they wouldn't allow them to tweet esp. safe house pics and travel plans. You can clearly see in this photo it's not a hotel, its someones home which Molly said it usually is.
So anyways take it how you want, I just thought it was pretty telling. It's making me hopeful that RS is wrong and him and Nikki are together and happy :) I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me!

JP TWEET
Love being in L.A, watching SOCCER with the AC on under 60... #GoFulham #MyTypeOfTuesday pic.twitter.com/xmwvi322lW
Click link below to see pic

https://twitter.com/JuanPaGalavis/status/430826581162868736/photo/1

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:10 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:I know you have already mentioned the tweets yesterday about Nikki and JP flying. Well do any of you listen to Molly and Jason Mesnick podcasts? They talk a lot about what goes on that we don't see and last week they talked with RS about the "safe house visits" Molly mentioned that they got to meet up about once a week or every other week and that is is very secretive. You are not aloud to leave the home of course and you have a handler to go get food or anything you may need. She went as far to say they have to close all blinds so that nobody can see in. They fly into diff airports ect.
Well saying all this, yesterday after they both went "flying" JP posted a pic on twitter of laying in bed watching a soccer game while in LA. all blinds were closed but you could clearly see it was day light!
Hmmm wondering if this is the safe house visit? And why do they allow them to tweet this stuff? Like Emily's season talking about getting shots to go on "her trip" which basically proved Jef was F1 considering he was going to Africa the week after finale. You would think if they didn't want the spoilers to get out they wouldn't allow them to tweet esp. safe house pics and travel plans. You can clearly see in this photo it's not a hotel, its someones home which Molly said it usually is.
So anyways take it how you want, I just thought it was pretty telling. It's making me hopeful that RS is wrong and him and Nikki are together and happy :) I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me!

JP TWEET
Love being in L.A, watching SOCCER with the AC on under 60... #GoFulham #MyTypeOfTuesday pic.twitter.com/xmwvi322lW

I have a theory.

Doing something that paparazzi could snap and publish to millions of people is one thing, but doing something that only the most avid fans will catch onto is another.

With the negative information coming out from the spoiler sites like Reality Steve, they might think that positive leaks only the same fans will notice might provide some offset, i.e. show to us that they are actually still together, since the big cynicism is if JP cared about his final pick at all.

Or maybe it is all just part of relaxing on the whole social media thing and crossing their fingers that nothing too obvious gets out.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Is Clare getting the "bitchy" edit that Nikki was supposed to get/be according to RS? Because I came into this, thinking I would be annoyed by her, but after the past two episodes, she is becoming one of my favorites.  scratch 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 1f49c

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 8367-910 Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 I_got_13 Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:Is Clare getting the "bitchy" edit that Nikki was supposed to get/be according to RS? Because I came into this, thinking I would be annoyed by her, but after the past two episodes, she is becoming one of my favorites.  scratch 

Word.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 8554319625_3737a89572_tNikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 8555428414_13183c9699_tNikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 8555428450_fee0585c93_tNikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 18 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:57 pm

I agree with Clare getting the "bitchy" edit. So that makes me wonder....
If the real F1 is the one with the "bitchy edit," maybe Clare is the real F1.
If RS was wrong, which part was he wrong on--the "bitchy edit" part or the Nikki F1 part?
Clare does seems way too high maintenance for what JP says he wants. I don't give a rip who he picks, but I do like what I see with Nikki.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:56 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
JesseJames24 wrote:I know you have already mentioned the tweets yesterday about Nikki and JP flying. Well do any of you listen to Molly and Jason Mesnick podcasts? They talk a lot about what goes on that we don't see and last week they talked with RS about the "safe house visits" Molly mentioned that they got to meet up about once a week or every other week and that is is very secretive. You are not aloud to leave the home of course and you have a handler to go get food or anything you may need. She went as far to say they have to close all blinds so that nobody can see in. They fly into diff airports ect.

JP TWEET

I have a theory.

Doing something that paparazzi could snap and publish to millions of people is one thing, but doing something that only the most avid fans will catch onto is another.

With the negative information coming out from the spoiler sites like Reality Steve, they might think that positive leaks only the same fans will notice might provide some offset, i.e. show to us that they are actually still together, since the big cynicism is if JP cared about his final pick at all.

Or maybe it is all just part of relaxing on the whole social media thing and crossing their fingers that nothing too obvious gets out.  

dw_a_mom Very good point! I like the way you said that :) I feel like RS has fed us so much negative info this season about JP not being in it for the right reasons, still in love with his ex and then all the Nikki bashing maybe they are trying to sneak in some positive info to us fans who will even notice. Because like you also said i believe only us avid fans will even see things like this. I don't care that RS spoils, I don't care how he gets his info but i definitely feel like he was fed info from people who are jealous or don't like Nikki and JP just by the way he talks about them. I am not feeling that she is a bitch at all, I get a feeling she is real and honest and of course throw a little editing in there. After Mondays episode I really feel the connection starting and i'm holding out hope for a positive out come for these 2. I really like Nikki from the get go as well as JP. He isn't perfect by any means and I think his english/language barrier has a huge impact in the way he is portrayed but i feel he is a huge heart and it shows!
Maybe that's what these little tweets are about, trying to keep some us thinking positive! If anyone is a bitch of the season it's Clare but i see her more crazy than anything! Could some of hers be editing as well? Probably but she is proving more and more the crazy side of her and I really don't see JPS falling for that! All this just leads me to think more and more that RS is being fed info from girls from the season (maybe clare) that did not care for Nikki or JP. Key term I said earlier, just pure jealousy!
I'm a huge Arie fan and RS has ripped him and Jef so bad like he really "knows" them. I saw Arie recently tweet about him so he obviously knows the crap he talks about him too and it's sad because I truly believe Arie is a good guy. After knowing how RS is, he has his favorites and his "sources" obviously so ill keep choosing to believe what I see on the show (well some of it) and be a hopeful that if JP and Nikki are the last ones standing and are trying to make this work and prove RS wrong! I'm not going to let RS opinion ruin my opinion of these 2 like I said! Spoiling the show is completely different than out right talking trash and trying to make us feel different about these 2!

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyeas Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Question guys......I've heard a couple of times now......I think here and maybe from RS.....that Molly and Jason spent time in the safe house. How did that happen? OR, did they just fake us all out with Molly coming to the ATFR and Jason telling her he wanted to date her instead of Melissa? We're they already together?
betsyeas
betsyeas

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:06 pm

betsyeas wrote:Question guys......I've heard a couple of times now......I think here and maybe from RS.....that Molly and Jason spent time in the safe house.  How did that happen?  OR, did they just fake us all out with Molly coming to the ATFR and Jason telling her he wanted to date her instead of Melissa?  We're they already together?  

That was a taped ATFR so after that went down they started safe house visits while the show was still airing! They weren't doing the ATFR live then yet! Hope this makes since lol

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyeas Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:09 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:
betsyeas wrote:Question guys......I've heard a couple of times now......I think here and maybe from RS.....that Molly and Jason spent time in the safe house.  How did that happen?  OR, did they just fake us all out with Molly coming to the ATFR and Jason telling her he wanted to date her instead of Melissa?  We're they already together?  

That was a taped ATFR so after that went down they started safe house visits while the show was still airing! They weren't doing the ATFR live then yet! Hope this makes since lol

Oh okay......yes that totally makes sense. I was forgetting ATFR has only been live the last couple of seasons.

Thanks!
betsyeas
betsyeas

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 pm

I do think that Clare is getting the crazy edit, not sure about the bitchy edit. She is reminding me more and more of AshLee Frazier.

I guess to me the thing that stuck out to me from this episode is her feeling that she should act as if the other girls aren't there and it is just her and Juan Pablo. I think that shows a huge lack of consideration for everyone else. I find her much more despicable than Courtney who most felt was a huge villain. Courtney didn't feel bad about her time with Ben, but she at least realized the other girls were there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:03 am

deeliciouz wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Is Clare getting the "bitchy" edit that Nikki was supposed to get/be according to RS? Because I came into this, thinking I would be annoyed by her, but after the past two episodes, she is becoming one of my favorites.  scratch 

Word.

Amen!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe