SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:chloep -- I don't post much here but I do read it all.  I'm so "done" with this whole season, and I think a lot of others are too.  To have these threads is just going to put folks at loggerheads with each other, which, IMHO, accomplishes nothing.

Frankly, I wish the whole thing would just quickly "go away."

I just meant it as an ADDITIONAL feature for those who feel uncomfortable with the whole back and forth in the current threads now. Exactly to prevent people continuously butting heads. A place where Nikki/JP fans can follow them-<< with non-fan, I meant a GENERAL thread (which pretty much is EVERY single JP thread right now) where you can discuss them, and JP with out the "fan-thread" rules.
Actually pretty much what Des and Chris (and all the other couples have)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Why don't we let the moderators weigh in on this.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
George1218 wrote:I suppose I am in the minority but I like Nikki and JP, I think they are totally in love and I wish them nothing but the best!  I also think that JP has told Nikki he loves her and I think they already have lots of plans in store for themselves but chose not to tell CH/TPTB last night and after the way JP was treated, who can blame them.

Nikki said last night that JP hasn't said that he loves her....do you think she was dishonest?

Yes, because I think from the way they were acting the are totally in love and I think he has told her he loves her.  I think she has a very hard time not telling the truth and that was part of the reason she was uncomfortable when CH asked her that question.  I think they have, from the way they were acting like they have a secret they were keeping, lots of plans in the works and that they just didn't want tell TPTB/CH what they are.  I don't blame them for trying to keep it a secret the way CH/TPTB/media have portrayed and treated them.

That's how i see it too. They have plans but don't want to share it with CH.

Asking Nikki if JP has said that he loves her is a pretty direct question and I don't see what her not telling the truth gets them. I can totally accept their not wanting to give any details about their future plans and I say more power to them for keeping the details to themselves. I think she was being honest...I hope she was. I like her better when she shoots straight. :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Why don't we let the moderators weigh in on this.

Absolutely. It was just a suggestion(which I made to San).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:50 pm

I find it very easy to read and post in threads that interest me while ignoring those that don't interest me. Pretty simple message board usage - IMHO of course.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:07 pm

If you are interested, I made a forum for Juan Pablo and Nikki here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f69-juan-pablo-nikki-ferrell-fan-forum-updates-discussion

You can find it on the homepage under Bachelor & Bachelorette Contestants - Updates (Above Sean & Catherine's fan threads.)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 pm

George1218 wrote:I suppose I am in the minority but I like Nikki and JP, I think they are totally in love and I wish them nothing but the best!  I also think that JP has told Nikki he loves her and I think they already have lots of plans in store for themselves but chose not to tell CH/TPTB last night and after the way JP was treated, who can blame them.
I'm with you 1000%.:yes:  I really think that they have something very special together.  It also clear to Juan's family that Nikki is special to him, and they have embrace her into the fold just like Nikki's brother (who I think is the only one that has public twitter).  Juan wrote a special song for Nikki and to me that says alot about his feelings for her.  Does a person have to verbally express their feelings?  No.  I know too many couples where the man doesn't verbally express love; but, they are always doing things that communicates their love.  Juan seems to fit that to a tee.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 pm

2observe wrote:
I'm with you 1000%.:yes:  I really think that they have something very special together.  It also clear to Juan's family that Nikki is special to him, and they have embrace her into the fold just like Nikki's brother, who I think is the only one that has public twitter.  Juan wrote a special song for Nikki and to me that says alot about his feelings for her.  Does a person have to verbal express their feelings?  No.  I know too many couples where the man doesn't verbally express love; but, they are always doing things that communicates their love.  Juan seems to fit that to a tee.

To add to expressions of caring: he gave her a Venezula cap, his fav flower (sunflower), and intro to his daughter on their second date; a birthday gift at hometown(3rd date) that was made by his father. This guy really did start falling fast for her.  Imagine having to lie to the other women all that time for the sake of production. This show is really hard on everyone involved if the lead really does see a potential life partner in the mix.  Would be easier to not be invested and fake propose (dependent on the value you place on a marriage proposal). Personally I put a proposal in the "sacred" category instead of the "for entertainment" category.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:27 pm

notarose wrote:
2observe wrote:
I'm with you 1000%.:yes:  I really think that they have something very special together.  It also clear to Juan's family that Nikki is special to him, and they have embrace her into the fold just like Nikki's brother, who I think is the only one that has public twitter.  Juan wrote a special song for Nikki and to me that says alot about his feelings for her.  Does a person have to verbal express their feelings?  No.  I know too many couples where the man doesn't verbally express love; but, they are always doing things that communicates their love.  Juan seems to fit that to a tee.

To add to expressions of caring: he gave her a Venezula cap, his fav flower (sunflower), and intro to his daughter on their second date; a birthday gift at hometown(3rd date) that was made by his father. This guy really did start falling fast for her.  Imagine having to lie to the other women all that time for the sake of production. This show is really hard on everyone involved if the lead really does see a potential life partner in the mix.  Would be easier to not be invested and fake propose (dependent on the value you place on a marriage proposal).  Personally I put a proposal in the "sacred" category instead of the "for entertainment" category.
Exactly!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:27 pm

He just posted adorable video with the song on you tube. Link from his twitter
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:52 pm

notarose wrote:
2observe wrote:

To add to expressions of caring: he gave her a Venezula cap, his fav flower (sunflower), and intro to his daughter on their second date; a birthday gift at hometown(3rd date) that was made by his father. This guy really did start falling fast for her.  Imagine having to lie to the other women all that time for the sake of production. This show is really hard on everyone involved if the lead really does see a potential life partner in the mix.  Would be easier to not be invested and fake propose (dependent on the value you place on a marriage proposal).  Personally I put a proposal in the "sacred" category instead of the "for entertainment" category.

clapping!  clapping! 

I like JP and Nikki together.
Nikki is a strong and smart girl, she knows what she's doing.  
She stands by her man and that's a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe