SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Dani  ‏@fanidernandez  · 14h  
Sprayed @nikki_ferrell today #bronzeglow http://instagram.com/p/k8boZOqpuO/

I think the tech missed a spot.   giggling 

I can't see it, could some please post the picture? Thanks!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

eirekay wrote:
notarose wrote:When Nikki said "I love you" I thought JP initially lost his usual composure then recovered. I felt he was engaged throughout but seriously taken aback. He was just flapping in the wind for a few seconds. To me that means he was not at all prepared and totally dropped his guard. I'm guessing he recognized she is pragmatic and thought she was on the same page as him in thinking you couldn't be 100% in this process so logical there would be no engagement if he chose her in the end.

:yes: I think you are absolutely right. JP looked stunned. He even addressed it in his blog: "She decided to spend the night with me, but before that, she dropped the “I love you.” I wasn't really expecting that, and you could see it by my reaction. As my feelings for her are not there yet, I wanted to keep quiet rather than saying something that she may have taken the wrong way."

I think JP was thinking about Nikki as F1 because it wouldn't have to be a serious relationship and he viewed her as someone he could let down easy later on.

But he wasn't quiet. As soon as she said it he got all up in her face whispering and trying to get by the cameras. Trying to get her to look at him so he can speak with them eyes. Yes he is sneaky.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:04 am

pbmax wrote:
eirekay wrote:
notarose wrote:When Nikki said "I love you" I thought JP initially lost his usual composure then recovered. I felt he was engaged throughout but seriously taken aback. He was just flapping in the wind for a few seconds. To me that means he was not at all prepared and totally dropped his guard. I'm guessing he recognized she is pragmatic and thought she was on the same page as him in thinking you couldn't be 100% in this process so logical there would be no engagement if he chose her in the end.

:yes: I think you are absolutely right.  JP looked stunned. He even addressed it in his blog: "She decided to spend the night with me, but before that, she dropped the “I love you.” I wasn't really expecting that, and you could see it by my reaction. As my feelings for her are not there yet, I wanted to keep quiet rather than saying something that she may have taken the wrong way."

I think JP was thinking about Nikki as F1 because it wouldn't have to be a serious relationship and he viewed her as someone he could let down easy later on.

But he wasn't quiet. As soon as she said it he got all up in her face whispering and trying to get by the cameras. Trying to get her to look at him so he can speak with them eyes. Yes he is sneaky.

Well, she certainly "chose" him by saying ILY. Did you catch the FD card misspell "if you chose to accept..." Thought that was funny and think I saw her smirk.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:07 pm

pbmax wrote:

That in-the-face-romantic-whispering-thing seems to be his go-to reaction whenever things get complicated. Seduction he knows, so he resorts to it constantly. And it usually works; women interpret it as affirmation of whatever they WANT to think. I am starting to see it as an avoidance mechanism, though.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:54 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
pbmax wrote:

That in-the-face-romantic-whispering-thing seems to be his go-to reaction whenever things get complicated. Seduction he knows, so he resorts to it constantly. And it usually works; women interpret it as affirmation of whatever they WANT to think. I am starting to see it as an avoidance mechanism, though.

He only does that with Nikki. And he wasn't trying to avoid anything, but trying to get her to look him in the eye and know how he feels...cause he couldn't say it on camera.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:04 am

pbmax wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
pbmax wrote:

That in-the-face-romantic-whispering-thing seems to be his go-to reaction whenever things get complicated.  Seduction he knows, so he resorts to it constantly.  And it usually works; women interpret it as affirmation of whatever they WANT to think.  I am starting to see it as an avoidance mechanism, though.

He only does that with Nikki. And he wasn't trying to avoid anything, but trying to get her to look him in the eye and know how he feels...cause he couldn't say it on camera.

ITA with you.  :yes: 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm

I may not have remembered that particular situation accurately, but he DOES get "romantic" as a way of avoiding challenging issues with the women.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:35 pm

^^ I agree he does normally but his whispers in this case may suggest it he is not trying to avoid the conversation.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan789 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Has anyone made any cute videos of Juan and Nikki? like to a romantic song

bachfan789

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:17 pm

bachfan789 wrote:Has anyone made any cute videos of Juan and Nikki? like to a romantic song
I don't know how and hope that someone will do one soon.  :yes: giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 pm

bachfan789 wrote:Has anyone made any cute videos of Juan and Nikki? like to a romantic song

I haven't seen any. Hopefully someone will after tomorrow night!  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 pm

I might, once I see how things go tonight :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe