SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Monica has been great with the pictures. Here's one of her with Cat. They were are Gasworks park, that's where Sean's pictures were taken too.

Living in Dallas hasn't made her any less quirky by @tealorini

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:14 pm

I would like to see a picture of Sean with the sisters-in-law. The girls are really funny and with Sean it will be a great combination.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 pm

blessed66 wrote:I would like to see a picture of Sean with the sisters-in-law
Me too! And mother and gram cracker-in-laws!

Their Seattle trip seems even better than anticipated, and well documented to boot!

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 pm

clapping! An embarrassment of riches. If we keep on getting one fabulous picture after the other I'll never get to sleep tonight. What a day, what an evening, what a night. BRAVO Seancat/FilipinLowe
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:32 pm

I just got a virus on my nook right after I logged in here. I'm sorry but I'm out of here. This sucks. I don't get why this keeps happening to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 pm

umngirl wrote:Monica has been great with the pictures. Here's one of her with Cat. They were are Gasworks park, that's where Sean's pictures were taken too.

Living in Dallas hasn't made her any less quirky by @tealorini
I think Catherine is wearing her shirt from the Montana group date. She matches with Sean's plaid shirt.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 pm

While a picture of Sean with his future in-laws is a great choice, I would really love it if Monica posted a candid picture of these two. Something adorable like them just holding hands or just gazing at each other totally unaware of a camera. Not that I've thought about this or anything. Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 pm

jaspats wrote:
umngirl wrote:Monica has been great with the pictures. Here's one of her with Cat. They were are Gasworks park, that's where Sean's pictures were taken too.
pic (above) that said Living in Dallas hasn't made her any less quirky by @tealorini
I think Catherine is wearing her shirt from the Montana group date. She matches with Sean's plaid shirt.
I noticed that, too. At least it sure looks like it! This is exciting, for sure, the engagement party, all the pics. "Soon" is becoming a reality.giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm

umngirl wrote:While a picture of Sean with his future in-laws is a great choice, I would really love it if Monica posted a candid picture of these two. Something adorable like them just holding hands or just gazing at each other totally unaware of a camera. Not that I've thought about this or anything. Hugesmile
Lol, yea not like that!

Monica is a great picture taker and captioner! Cynthia must be in 7th heaven having all her girls home this weekend.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 pm

iloveromance wrote:I just got a virus on my nook right after I logged in here. I'm sorry but I'm out of here. This sucks. I don't get why this keeps happening to me.
So sorry ILove keeps getting viruses . Hate to see her have to leave. There are so many really good virus blockers on the market. I guess she needs to get a new one.with all this great stuff happening.:shocked!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:18 am

iloveromance wrote:I just got a virus on my nook right after I logged in here. I'm sorry but I'm out of here. This sucks. I don't get why this keeps happening to me.
Aw so sorry you keep dealing with those! While I have never had problems with this site, my computer has dealt with those dang viruses in the past which are never fun. Hopefully you can get a better protected one & join us again! We will miss you! sad

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:While a picture of Sean with his future in-laws is a great choice, I would really love it if Monica posted a candid picture of these two. Something adorable like them just holding hands or just gazing at each other totally unaware of a camera. Not that I've thought about this or anything. Hugesmile
Lol, yea not like that!

Monica is a great picture taker and captioner! Cynthia must be in 7th heaven having all her girls home this weekend.
My dream picture as well! Selfies of them together is always nice but.. ;)
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 am

Thanks for all the remarks about me , I am in a place right now of happiness where sean and cath right now , I don't need to continue  here,but before I go ,I would just like to ask for whoever is making such judgement ,to look in your heart and if you are running in this board with the giudiance of GOD, then you must continue ,then if its for any other reason then we will all fail. I thank all of you for the hardwork and up to date info.I will still be reading  and checking your board .Thanks a lot ,I just have to figure out how to remove myself or terminate .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips