SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 pm

joyjoy wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
umngirl wrote:Thought it deserved to be posted again because it's been a few pages since we first saw it.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Baa9c87431f711e39deb22000a1f9355_8
I've no words. hearthumbsup 
OMG!! These two are so freaking adorable!! OMG!! Their lips are perfectly entwined!! This picture is reminiscent of their kisses in the boat, in the stormy rain in Thailand.
I thought I was over the rush I got from this picture yesterday after looking at it a least 50 times. But NO I'm still melting. Are we lucky Sean and Cat will share such a sweet moment with us.:bigsmile:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:29 pm

lipsis wrote:Good morning, Miss Lola

Are they at Catherine's, maybe? Sean doesn't have white fabric couches.

It's Friday and I'm really excited. by @seanloweksu
Awwww, Lola is such a cutie.

And I definitely think this is at Cat's place seeing as Sean has brown leather couches.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Lola is soooooooo excited yawn yawn,. White couches definitely not Sean's house. Maybe Lola and anyone else stayed with Mommy last night.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 pm

umngirl wrote:

And I definitely think this is at Cat's place seeing as Sean has brown leather couches.
Aww, so sweet!! The girls and Sean must be over picking Catherine up for an outing.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Anyone know when Sean and Laura were roommates? I wonder if he had the girls then?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 pm

umngirl wrote:

I believe her roomies are leaving for the weekend to go to Baton Rouge for the LSU - Florida game. Laura posted pictures on IG of the tickets and included Staphanie and her sister in the message. Maybe the rest of the family is coming to keep Catherine company?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:38 pm

I don't know.... I think she's got a little looks like, "they're leaving AGAIN".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I believe her roomies are leaving for the weekend to go to Baton Rouge for the LSU - Florida game. Laura posted pictures on IG of the tickets and included Staphanie and her sister in the message. Maybe the rest of the family is coming to keep Catherine company?
Yeah they are definitely going to the game. Perhaps the fam will be staying at Cat's place this weekend so she can watch Laura's dog and the girls will have a yard to play in.

Now Cat needs to post one of Ellie looking all cute too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Ah yes, the LSU game. Hope they have a great time. Go LSU!

And seriously, if there is a soul out there that doesn't love Lola's sweet face, I'd like to meet them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
christine67 wrote:What are they going to be doing in New York City?  Is it a public appearance?
They are attending the Knot Gala for wedding week. Supposedly they will be interviewed about their life after the show. It's on Monday at 7:30 eastern being live streamed on the Knot.
I am crossing my fingers that there is an announcement before that event. It just seems weird to me that they would be going to a wedding event and they can't say anything about their own wedding! Not holding my breath though just crossing my fingers!
Fingers are good. Breath is not so.
Me too I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am sure the announcement has to be done Monday morning. I also think Sean and Catherine are really ready for the wedding too. I just want to start looking forward to talk about the wedding and honeymoon. I am very excited for them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:44 pm

jcrbil wrote:I don't know.... I think she's got a little looks like, "they're leaving AGAIN".
That's very possible. They could all be hanging out together for a while before dropping the girls at Grandma's before their trip.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:47 pm

lipsis wrote:Good to know

@clmgiudici: Captain Phillips. It's a winner.
I remember an article where Sean said he liked to go to movies by himself, and Shay saying he likes indie movies. It's so nice that he found someone who enjoys going to the movies as he does! I also like that they veer between serious and super silly movies.

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67