SELECT CONTENT

HGTV Shows

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HGTV Shows Empty HGTV Shows

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I love HGTV so thought I'd start a thread. My favorite shows right now are Cousins Undercover (also any of their other shows), The High Low Project, Renovation Raiders when it's on, plus any of the Candice Olsen & Sarah Richardson shows that are on. I'm not much of a fan of the buying real estate shows but do like any that show how to decorate, renovate, or stage a home.

If anyone likes the Kitchen Cousins, John got married this summer. The link to a great video is below.

Chris Walsh wrote:What better way to bring in the summer than a Newport, RI wedding with your friends and family! That's what Jennifer and John did with a beautiful ceremony at Jesus Savior Church followed by the reception at the legendary Ocean Cliff. Some may remember the groom, TV star John Colaneri from his HGTV show "Kitchen Cousins", but it was his bride who stole the show this day! Perfectly planned, the day went off without a hitch and everyone danced the night away to the sounds of the 13 piece band "The Groove Shop"!
Thanks to my crew, Clem Kasinskas, Nate Quattrini and Jimmy Urso.
Extra special thanks to our Andy Trench and Kyla. Song licensed from the Music Bed.
 http://vimeo.com/68947427

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

HGTV Shows Empty Re: HGTV Shows

Post by atem Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm

albean99 wrote:I love HGTV so thought I'd start a thread. My favorite shows right now are Cousins Undercover (also any of their other shows), The High Low Project, Renovation Raiders when it's on, plus any of the Candice Olsen & Sarah Richardson shows that are on. I'm not much of a fan of the buying real estate shows but do like any that show how to decorate, renovate, or stage a home.

If anyone likes the Kitchen Cousins, John got married this summer. The link to a great video is below.

Chris Walsh wrote:What better way to bring in the summer than a Newport, RI wedding with your friends and family! That's what Jennifer and John did with a beautiful ceremony at Jesus Savior Church followed by the reception at the legendary Ocean Cliff. Some may remember the groom, TV star John Colaneri from his HGTV show "Kitchen Cousins", but it was his bride who stole the show this day! Perfectly planned, the day went off without a hitch and everyone danced the night away to the sounds of the 13 piece band "The Groove Shop"!
Thanks to my crew, Clem Kasinskas, Nate Quattrini and Jimmy Urso.
Extra special thanks to our Andy Trench and Kyla. Song licensed from the Music Bed.
 http://vimeo.com/68947427
How did I miss this post? I'm a big HGTV fan! Thanks for the info.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Sarah Richardson is one of my favorites. She just wrote a book and appeared on a tv show giving great decorating tips. It's a Canadian site but I was able to watch the video.

http://www.thesocial.ca/food/entertaining/hot-decor-tips-from-sarah-richardson

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

I love Sarah Richardson! I haven't watched her in a long time. Years ago when she first started a series, she was a little meek mild young girl, sewing place mats and curtains. She has done so well for herself! A while ago, she did a series called Sarah's Cottage, where they renovated their existing cottage. Her style reminds me a lot of Jillian Harris.

Sarah's Cottage

I didn't even know that show existed. One of the hosts in the blue/black dress reminds me Bianka Kamber Bach Can season 1 F1, holy cow, she even talks like her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:02 am

I'm still taping Sarah 101 which is an older show on HGTV. I've watched 3 of her house shows and also her cottage. I think they've done another cottage one now that will come out later. I saw her other new show but it doesn't have Tommy and I missed him. 

The other one I like is Candace Olsen. I haven't seen her for a while here though. My beef with HGTV is that they overload the house hunting shows and have decreased the decorating and renovating ones. 

One of my newer favorites is Fixer Upper. They're in Waco, Tx which isn't that far away. I find Rusty funny and his wife is chill which is needed.  :Nod:

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:52 pm

Oh yes! Candice Olsen is another one I used to watch all the time.

IA there's more house hunting shows and maybe that's why I haven't been paying attention anymore. Candice used to be on the W Network before she got on the HGTV channels which had a lot of design shows.

I loved her electrician, he was a hoot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm still taping Sarah 101 which is an older show on HGTV. I've watched 3 of her house shows and also her cottage. I think they've done another cottage one now that will come out later. I saw her other new show but it doesn't have Tommy and I missed him. 

The other one I like is Candace Olsen. I haven't seen her for a while here though. My beef with HGTV is that they overload the house hunting shows and have decreased the decorating and renovating ones. 

One of my newer favorites is Fixer Upper. They're in Waco, Tx which isn't that far away. I find Rusty funny and his wife is chill which is needed.  :Nod:

Thanks for starting this thread albean! Love HGTV!

I actually know someone who knows the "fixer upper" couple very well and they have become so popular in Waco that they can't even go out to dinner without someone asking for their autograph!

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm still taping Sarah 101 which is an older show on HGTV. I've watched 3 of her house shows and also her cottage. I think they've done another cottage one now that will come out later. I saw her other new show but it doesn't have Tommy and I missed him. 

Thanks for starting this thread albean!  Love HGTV!  

I actually know someone who knows the "fixer upper" couple very well and they have become so popular in Waco that they can't even go out to dinner without someone asking for their autograph!  

I believe it. Waco's relatively small for a city and I imagine their show gets some attention.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:21 pm

I enjoyed both Candice and Sarah but I haven't seen much from either of them lately. Sarah is promoting her new book now, so maybe she will be coming out with something. My current favourite is Income Property with Scott McGillivray. It combines the house hunting with décor and teaches about investment. I also enjoy the Property Brothers with Jonathan and Drew Scott. It doesn't hurt that all the guys are hotties as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Did you guys know that Drew Scott is in the Hallmark movie 'Christmas Parade' coming on the 14th?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:28 pm

atem wrote:Did you guys know that Drew Scott is in the Hallmark movie 'Christmas Parade' coming on the 14th?  

Thanks for letting us know. Not only do we love HGTV but the cheesy Christmas movies during the holiday season. Bonus I can watch with my younger girls.... they are usually PG! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
atem wrote:Did you guys know that Drew Scott is in the Hallmark movie 'Christmas Parade' coming on the 14th?  

Thanks for letting us know.  Not only do we love HGTV but the cheesy Christmas movies during the holiday season.  Bonus I can watch with my younger girls....  they are usually PG!  Smiley

Didn't know that but I will keep an eye out as I am all about watching the cheesy Christmas movies. In fact, I am watching A Cookie Cutter Christmas as I am typing this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

HGTV Shows

+3
GuardianAngel