SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 am

^Actually, in the article that released the first picture of the invites had the printer listed. But thanks for the clearer picture.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Does anyone here read lips? I'm wondering if Cat names any of the other girls after she says Lesley is a bridesmaid? There's no audio except for the announcer.

All I got was Daniella.

I am not sure if this was an error by Extra, when Catherine says Lesley they showed Lindsay photo, so does that mean she is also invited?  On Sean side they showed all the guys that have been invited.  Extra did a piece on them last night on TV.
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:57 pm

I honestly doubt Lindsay is invited... The media seems to always mess up Lesley with Lindsay, I'd say that was the case here too.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:04 pm

chloep wrote:I honestly doubt Lindsay is invited... The media seems to always mess up Lesley with Lindsay, I'd say that was the case here too.

While I wouldn't expect Lindsay to be invited because I don't think that Catherine is as close to her as to other girls, some of the guys from Sean's season who are coming (Jef and Arie) were not as close to him as some others who he hasn't mentioned- Ryan and Doug to name two. So I'm not convinced they had full control of that part of the guest list.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:30 pm

As much tptb is in control of tb invitees' list, I don't see the reasoning behind inviting Lindsay, unless Cat or Sean insisted on it. I'll go with Cat on this one. If it is for ratings, they might as well have Emily there. As for the guys, Sean was pretty much confident, right from the get go that Jef and Arie would be invited.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Iploeg wrote:As much tptb is in control of tb invitees' list, I don't see the reasoning behind inviting Lindsay, unless Cat or Sean insisted on it. I'll go with Cat on this one. If it is for ratings, they might as well have Emily there. As for the guys, Sean was pretty much confident, right from the get go that Jef and Arie would be invited.

I don't see Lindsay being invited at all. Remember she was the F2 and really had her heart broken. Catherine is such a delight and such a good sport but the F2 at the F1's wedding to that special man, I just don't see it.   We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out, just sayin
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 pm

If TPTB were to invite Emily,  Suspect no no as for Lindsay, doubt she would go if invited for reasons stated above.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:If TPTB were to invite Emily,  Suspect no no as for Lindsay, doubt she would go if invited for reasons stated above.

I don't think they are. I mean from the past / previous bachelorettes wedding as I remember the F2 wasn't invited . Although when media asked lindsay if she will be invited she said why not we became friends something like this . Still I don't see she'll be there and it goes to emily too. Just my opinion . Tptb will possibly invite the chres and this is given .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 am

Ok we've been working hard to find all the wedding details. This is what we have right down to the officiating minister, rings, theme, and most importantly the paycheck!!!. Let us know if you have anything to add. thanks  :yes: http://okhereisthesituation.com/2013/12/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-wedding-details/

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:27 am

As for Emily, Sean said it from the very beginning, that he hope she doesn't take it personally, but it would be in a bad sport to invite her to the wedding, so no invitations for Em.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:43 am

I don't think Emily will be invited either. That said, Sean also said that Peta would be choreographing their dance too so you never know.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 am

I am sure it was a media error because I saw an article that said the 25 years Lesley will be one of the bridesmaid. Lesley is 27 and Lindsay is the one who is 25 so I am sure they made a mistake between the two.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50