SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:53 pm

I thought I would start a thread in case anyone is interested!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm looking forward to it. We almost stopped watching last season because of the judges but we like all 3 this season so am hopeful it will be much better.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:37 am

Could someone ask Sanlee to change the main title? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Here is a list with pictures of the top 31.

http://www.rickey.org/exclusive-american-idol-xiii-spoilers-top-30/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is a list with pictures of the top 31.

http://www.rickey.org/exclusive-american-idol-xiii-spoilers-top-30/

Thanks so much!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Also like all 3 judges, should be a good fit...and should now focus more on the singers and not the drama filled judges. Need to go check out that top 31!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:39 pm

It was on tonight too, but I missed it. Anyone watch?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Any favorites for anyone yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Just read that Michael John from season 7 passed away he was 35 . they think it was from a blood clot in his ankle .
He was a finalist and he had a great voice .

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:52 pm

How tragic, may he RIP and his family and friends find the strength to deal with his sudden loss.

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  Michael-johns-435x580

American Idol finalist Michael Johns died Friday from a blood clot in his ankle, according to his website and various reports.

The Australian-born singer, 35, had finished eighth on Season 7 of the singing competition in 2008.

"It is with a heavy heart and inconsolable sadness that we confirm the passing of our friend Michael Johns," the administrator of his website Tweeted on Saturday.

People
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:02 pm

It just breaks my heart thinking about his wife and family. He was such a talented and sweet guy. My favorite in his season. Mj's Big Blog has videos of some of his performances.  So sad. sad 

www.mjsbigblog.com

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Wow, this is so shocking and devastating. He was so talented, kind hearted and gone way too soon. sad I was a big fan of his, not only as a musician but as a person too. Upset RIP Michael.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+4
rc49ers
nutty1
albean99
atem
8 posters