SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04 pm

I was shocked yesterday when I heard the news. albean, Michael was my fav too on his season. Sad.  no no

Back to top Go down

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:39 am

Aww, Season 7 was the last season I watched of AI.... I was such a fan of Michael. He was a very talented guy and seemed like such a sweetheart... This is horrible.  sad He was taken way too early. May he rest in peace. Keeping his family in my thought and prayers.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Fox and the producers of American Idol say Randy Jackson is leaving the show after 13 seasons.

In a statement Tuesday, the network and producers call Jackson a key part of the singing contest and say he'll be welcomed back as a visitor.

Phone and email requests to his publicist seeking comment were not immediately returned.

CBC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:21 pm

I'm happy that Randy won't be back. It's time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:45 am

albean99 wrote:I'm happy that Randy won't be back. It's time.

I totally agree. He should have left years ago...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 13- Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

+4
rc49ers
nutty1
albean99
atem
8 posters