SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

MMA50 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Chris and Des may seem as if they are out of the spotlight because they are building a REAL life together.  They are an awesome couple - those pics from their party scream happiness!

I agree! And hopefully she keeps their personal business to themselves, instead of putting it on TV, like Mrs. Lowe did tonight.  Maturity vs. immaturity, wow, what a big difference!

Your post started a little buzz in the forum down below.  giggling (Hi lurkers! :WAVEY: )

Anyway, we can agree that they are two different couples with different values. I don't really mind Sean and Cat talking about the honeymoon/their first night so much if that's what they're ok with and haven't expressed discomfort. Just as Des and Chris choose to live together. Their life, their business. As long as they're happy right?  :yes:
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:42 am

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Chris and Des may seem as if they are out of the spotlight because they are building a REAL life together.  They are an awesome couple - those pics from their party scream happiness!

I agree! And hopefully she keeps their personal business to themselves, instead of putting it on TV, like Mrs. Lowe did tonight.  Maturity vs. immaturity, wow, what a big difference!

Your post started a little buzz in the forum down below.  giggling (Hi lurkers! :WAVEY: )

Anyway, we can agree that they are two different couples with different values. I don't really mind Sean and Cat talking about the honeymoon/their first night so much if that's what they're ok with and haven't expressed discomfort. Just as Des and Chris choose to live together. Their life, their business. As long as they're happy right?  :yes:

ITA, I think the expression "to each his own" is a very good one cus it helps us recognized how different we all are, so, we don't compare. As JBF usually says on some of the post " we see what we want see". We see differently which is good in a way, right?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 am

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Yes Blue, I went and peeped on SeanCat forum, and boy, they are comparing secat comment vs Des comment about Chris walking naked. That's why  I tried my best not to compare these couples, cus we all have our favorites and take the critic very personal.
Also, MMA, regarding Sean/Cat comment on fireworks, I believe their fans wants to know about their first night, so they share it with them knowing that some people might not like it, but so what? You can't win them all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Yes Blue, I went and peeped on SeanCat forum, and boy, they are comparing secat comment vs Des comment about Chris walking naked. That's why  I tried my best not to compare these couples, cus we all have our favorites and take the critic very personal.
Also, MMA, regarding Sean/Cat comment on fireworks, I believe their fans wants to know about their first night, so they share it with them knowing that some people might not like it, but so what? You can't win them all.

Yup!  :yes: I hate when things stoop to tit for tat jabs, and 'my couple is better than your couple' talk. None of them are perfect, and they each have unique things going for themselves.

Let's keep things classy and not let negativity seep in.  Hugesmile :yes: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 am

bleuberry wrote:Des' twitter feed is filled with comments about the Brooks debacle, Australia just watched the break up episode last night. giggling 

Blue, where do you see those comments? I can't find them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 am

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Yup!  :yes: I hate when things stoop to tit for tat jabs, and 'my couple is better than your couple' talk. None of them are perfect, and they each have unique things going for themselves.

I couldnt agree more on the bolded, and loving all of your positive take.
we should remember Des and Cat are good friends..and both Sean and Chris are great guys. Its funny that Cat is my fav on Sean's season, not Des. While i can fangirling Chris all the time, Sean was just so so to me. (my fav was Arie). It really a matter of one's cup of tea, IMO. ITA, as long as the couple feel comfy to share, and happy..we as the fans better feel the same way too...without the need to nitpicking the other couple. Hey, nobody and no couple is perfect...but...Ezz Okay!!.. giggling 
Chrisville was a happy descent place..i hope we can keep Chresville the same way!!  :campfire: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:38 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Des' twitter feed is filled with comments about the Brooks debacle, Australia just watched the break up episode last night. giggling 

If you go to twitter and do a search for @DesHartsock and click "see all," it lists all of the tweets directed at her. There were many over the last few days from fans down under, and especially now after the Brooks episode aired.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:48 am

[quote="bleuberry"]
Maggenzm wrote:

If you go to twitter and do a search for @DesHartsock and click "see all," it lists all of the tweets directed at her. There were many over the last  few days from fans down under, and especially now after the Brooks episode aired.[/quote

So, where is the "see all" click?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:51 am

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

Yep, CLASS

YAP, LIKE "SHARLEAN CLASSY"!!!! Don't you like that girl, class all the way.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

I couldnt agree more on the bolded, and loving all of your positive take.
we should remember Des and Cat are good friends..and both Sean and Chris are great guys. Its funny that Cat is my fav on Sean's season, not Des. While i can fangirling Chris all the time,  Sean was just so so to me. (my fav was Arie). It really a matter of one's cup of tea, IMO. ITA, as long as the couple feel comfy to share, and happy..we as the fans better feel the same way too...without the need to nitpicking the other couple. Hey, nobody and no couple is perfect...but...Ezz Okay!!.. giggling 
Chrisville was a happy descent place..i hope we can keep Chresville the same way!!  :campfire: 

Yup, positivity and laughter attracted me to Chresville. I thought you guys were crazy funny talking about the prince and his girl.
You know, our prince is a very positive soul, as Molly stated: Chris is the funniest person she has ever known. ITA, read his tweets. He represents Chresville very well. Very proud of him.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

If you go to twitter and do a search for @DesHartsock and click "see all," it lists all of the tweets directed at her. There were many over the last  few days from fans down under, and especially now after the Brooks episode aired.[/quote

So, where is the "see all" click?

When I type in @DesHartsock, at the very top in the centre, it says 'top' and 'all,' I click all.

Like this: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 30 W14s2v

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  1h

Pretty excited about what's in the box! @indochino #BachelorMonday coming up! #FinalRose

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Bh50tn-CEAAisvl

Hmm. Indochino is a men's clothing line. Could it be your ATFR outfit, Chris?  giggling 

Eep, so excited to see them at the finale!!!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly