SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Des' twitter feed is filled with comments about the Brooks debacle, Australia just watched the break up episode last night. giggling 

Blue, where do you see those comments? I can't find them.

If you go to twitter and do a search for @DesHartsock and click "see all," it lists all of the tweets directed at her. There were many over the last  few days from fans down under, and especially now after the Brooks episode aired.[/quote

So, where is the "see all" click?

When I type in @DesHartsock, at the very top in the centre, it says 'top' and 'all,' I click all.

Like this: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 W14s2v

Thanks Blue! I had to first sign out of Tweeter. A lot of comments! but, not too negative. I will check again next Tuesday and see how they feel after she dumps Drew and chooses Chris.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 pm

You're welcome!

I'm reminiscing a little today:

Claire Michell ‏@Clairebearrr94 10h
The song "love and affection" Is pretty much the @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried anthem! I love it ❤️ #thebachelorette #australia

:pinkaw: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  1h

Pretty excited about what's in the box! @indochino #BachelorMonday coming up! #FinalRose

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Bh50tn-CEAAisvl

Hmm. Indochino is a men's clothing line. Could it be your ATFR outfit, Chris?  giggling 

Eep, so excited to see them at the finale!!!

What are you wearing Chris?!?!  Hugesmile Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks bleu...i just drop my personal fav here and went to cloud 9..LOL.. heartbeat cloud nine 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 NgFWNnuqZ4ayCzp-3LiFRC8RTS7j2Y2V-m17NzxfrZo7hWE0I7wuZwgom1yoW__9exm1WRFrTJ1bfbdBJXTvrg

Wow ... so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Every time that I think this show is just so ridiculous, I pop in here and think again. I so enjoyed last summer and am so very happy that my wish for Chris to be next Bachelor (due to spoilers!!!!!), did not come through. Most of those chicks are darn right crazy and I am sure no matter how perfect our Prince Chris would have been, TPTB would have found way to throw him under bus. Hurray for happy & perfect endings! Hurray for Chris and Des!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Totally agree MVMom! All of the stuff at the end of her season makes this happy ending even sweeter!

10 more days and Des and Chris will have met exactly one year ago! I'm going to tweet them a photo from that night, I love this one:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 1316840569pre-1373333221

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Chris and Des may seem as if they are out of the spotlight because they are building a REAL life together.  They are an awesome couple - those pics from their party scream happiness!

I agree! And hopefully she keeps their personal business to themselves, instead of putting it on TV, like Mrs. Lowe did tonight.  Maturity vs. immaturity, wow, what a big difference!

Your post started a little buzz in the forum down below.  giggling (Hi lurkers! :WAVEY: )

Anyway, we can agree that they are two different couples with different values. I don't really mind Sean and Cat talking about the honeymoon/their first night so much if that's what they're ok with and haven't expressed discomfort. Just as Des and Chris choose to live together. Their life, their business. As long as they're happy right?  :yes:

Yes Blue, I went and peeped on SeanCat forum, and boy, they are comparing secat comment vs Des comment about Chris walking naked. That's why  I tried my best not to compare these couples, cus we all have our favorites and take the critic very personal.
Also, MMA, regarding Sean/Cat comment on fireworks, I believe their fans wants to know about their first night, so they share it with them knowing that some people might not like it, but so what? You can't win them all.

I view the comparisons a bit differently because of how and when the personal information was shared.  If I am reading a former contestant's Twitter postings or viewing their personal website/FB page, then it is because I want as much personal info as they are willing to share.  

I may be in the minority, but I watched the WTA to find out about the current show...not to hear about Sean's shortcomings in the honeymoon suite.  I really didn't want to hear about his genitals being bruised and sore after an encounter with a stingray.  I also thought it odd that Cat would comment that Sean is an "old man" after he stated they would start a family within 12 months.  Granted, each of Cat's revelations was made with her trademark giggle so I guess she found it an amusing bit of trivia to share.  For me, it was entirely too much information - unexpected and unwanted on this show. I realize that CH can ask any questions he choses, but that is the price you pay for a televised dream wedding.  I hope that Des and Chris will keep private details (such as their sexual relationship and the condition of Chris's genitalia) private.

I would never post this opinion on any of the many SeanCat fan threads on this site as that would go against our forum rules.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:58 pm

FLChica wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Chris and Des may seem as if they are out of the spotlight because they are building a REAL life together.  They are an awesome couple - those pics from their party scream happiness!

I agree! And hopefully she keeps their personal business to themselves, instead of putting it on TV, like Mrs. Lowe did tonight.  Maturity vs. immaturity, wow, what a big difference!

Your post started a little buzz in the forum down below.  giggling (Hi lurkers! :WAVEY: )

Anyway, we can agree that they are two different couples with different values. I don't really mind Sean and Cat talking about the honeymoon/their first night so much if that's what they're ok with and haven't expressed discomfort. Just as Des and Chris choose to live together. Their life, their business. As long as they're happy right?  :yes:

Yes Blue, I went and peeped on SeanCat forum, and boy, they are comparing secat comment vs Des comment about Chris walking naked. That's why  I tried my best not to compare these couples, cus we all have our favorites and take the critic very personal.
Also, MMA, regarding Sean/Cat comment on fireworks, I believe their fans wants to know about their first night, so they share it with them knowing that some people might not like it, but so what? You can't win them all.

I view the comparisons a bit differently because of how and when the personal information was shared.  If I am reading a former contestant's Twitter postings or viewing their personal website/FB page, then it is because I want as much personal info as they are willing to share.  

I may be in the minority, but I watched the WTA to find out about the current show...not to hear about Sean's shortcomings in the honeymoon suite.  I really didn't want to hear about his genitals being bruised and sore after an encounter with a stingray.  I also thought it odd that Cat would comment that Sean is an "old man" after he stated they would start a family within 12 months.  Granted, each of Cat's revelations was made with her trademark giggle so I guess she found it an amusing bit of trivia to share.  For me, it was entirely too much information - unexpected and unwanted on this show. I realize that CH can ask any questions he choses, but that is the price you pay for a televised dream wedding.  I hope that Des and Chris will keep private details (such as their sexual relationship and the condition of Chris's genitalia) private.

I would never post this opinion on any of the many SeanCat fan threads on this site as that would go against our forum rules.

I hear you FLchica. But, you know whenever there is a new bach/lorette, they always bring in the preview one. Now, it looks like they want to bring SeanCat at every bach events, so whether we like it not we will hear their thoughts on whatever is going on with them, good or bad. They are who they are, and "Ezzzzz OK".
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm

deshartsock Now that's what I call art! For a great cause too. @chrisrsiegfried #SeattleChildrensHospital #umbrellas #sunflower #Seattle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 74be1eeca3e811e3b4f012b8d6fff5a9_8

Now these I love!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Had a great time supporting UP Baseball at the Diamond Dinner last night! #ChrisAndDes #LaterGram

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 A690a7c6a28211e387590ee8ab47d75b_7

How cute is Chris here?  Hugesmile

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:

deshartsock Now that's what I call art! For a great cause too. @chrisrsiegfried #SeattleChildrensHospital #umbrellas #sunflower #Seattle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 74be1eeca3e811e3b4f012b8d6fff5a9_8

Now these I love!

Chris and Des are so comparable, they both have passion for helping others. Chris's brother commented in the beginning of the season that Chris would give people the shirt from his back if I though that will help someone. What a match!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Now these I love!

Chris and Des are so comparable, they both have passion for helping others. Chris's brother commented in the beginning of the season that Chris would give people the shirt from his back if I though that will help someone. What a match!

yeah, jerbear97 was very kind to share us a piece of info on how great human being that he is. It was too funny that many of us fell in love with Chris even before seeing him on TV  giggling . Glad he has found the love of his life. Des is an extremely lucky girl. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  1h

Pretty excited about what's in the box! @indochino #BachelorMonday coming up! #FinalRose

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 31 Bh50tn-CEAAisvl

Hmm. Indochino is a men's clothing line. Could it be your ATFR outfit, Chris?  giggling 

Eep, so excited to see them at the finale!!!

Would love to see Chris in the suit he wore to the proposal and ATFR. I know he won't wear it, since he obviously got a new on in the box, but Oh God, he looked so handsome, and so dashing, that my heart melted. Just sitting here drooling as that vision of man got out the limo and made that long walk to the final rose ceremony......Drooling and can't stop.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly