SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 am

Welcomeparty! cd fan!!

What a name! I luv it  score 

Keep posting...

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 am

chrisdesfan wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage.  Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!

Penelope and the Beauty Bar is a high end spa in downtown Seattle.   I'm sure they had their own masseuses, hopefully side by side!!

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Penelope and the Beauty Bar shares the same address as the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. This is purely speculation on my part, they probably checked into the hotel for an overnight stay.

Welcome Chrisdesfan!!  High clap 

Thanks for the info and you might be right. Chris said they had a special weekend planned! Maybe we will hear about it in her blog or "his corner!" ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:57 am

Welcome Chrisdesfan ,

welcomebanner

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:13 pm

chrisdesfan wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Garabato wrote:
Desiree Hartsock. 1h  
Best way to spend a first Valentines Day! Incredible massages at @PenelopeBeautyB with the one and only @ChrisRSiegfried

I hope they took turns giving each other a massage.  Of course we won't see pictures of it. But, that would be truly romantic!

Penelope and the Beauty Bar is a high end spa in downtown Seattle.   I'm sure they had their own masseuses, hopefully side by side!!

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Penelope and the Beauty Bar shares the same address as the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. This is purely speculation on my part, they probably checked into the hotel for an overnight stay.

Welcome Chrisdesfan! Feel free to post anything about our couple. I love reading everybody's post!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm

There is a quote from Des's website with the note below. Can someone bring it here? I don't know how to.

Love is a bond that not only comes from sharing, caring, and showing affection, but understanding each other’s quirks and weirdness. It is the best feeling when someone just gets us and we don’t need to explain our witty jokes or different mannerisms. It’s like we speak our own language when we are with someone who allows us to be ourselves and loves us no matter what we do or how we act. Thank you Chris for embracing my weirdness! My hope is for everyone to one day meet their significant weird other, to be in mutual, no inhibition, LOVE!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:20 am

Maggenzm wrote:There is a quote from Des's website with the note below. Can someone bring it here? I don't know how to.

Love is a bond that not only comes from sharing, caring, and showing affection, but understanding each other’s quirks and weirdness. It is the best feeling when someone just gets us and we don’t need to explain our witty jokes or different mannerisms. It’s like we speak our own language when we are with someone who allows us to be ourselves and loves us no matter what we do or how we act. Thank you Chris for embracing my weirdness! My hope is for everyone to one day meet their significant weird other, to be in mutual, no inhibition, LOVE!

here ya go, maggen :

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Drsuess

gaaah...Des`s words is too beautiful for me to digest!!..LOL.. cloud nine 

one of the things that i love about these fab 2 is they are so articulative in expressing their feelings in writing. Good for us the hopeless romantic fans!!..LOL... :rosiecolored 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:There is a quote from Des's website with the note below. Can someone bring it here? I don't know how to.

here ya go, maggen :

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Drsuess

one of the things that i love about these fab 2 is they are so articulative in expressing their feelings in writing. Good for us the hopeless romantic fans!!..LOL... :rosiecolored 

Thanks Mura! Can you show me how to do it? Just in case any of you expert aren't around.
They know how to feed my romantic side! The words they use to describe their feeling for one another makes me want to fight for love,
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

here ya go, maggen :

Thanks Mura! Can you show me how to do it? Just in case any of you expert aren't around.
They know how to feed my romantic side! The words they use to describe their feeling for one another makes me want to fight for love,

sure!! just right-click on the pic you want, and then choose Copy Image`s Link...and then you go back to this editor box/page where we write the post. click an icon above this box titled `insert an image`(with an image of a pic and plus sign), and then right click on the URL box and choose paste...the link will be pasted into the URL box. there you will have the image on your post. Hope that helps..

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

I think we're due for a photo! Nothing since the Bachelor wedding, but who's counting...  giggling 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 5h
#TheBachelor RECAP! What I think of the relationships & ladies left for @JuanPaGalavis. http://goo.gl/IslDL9 How about you?

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 5h
@DesHartsock GREAT recap Desiree, from SOMEONE that KNOWS how it is...
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:38 pm

New blog post by Des on her Michelle Obama arms:

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 2h
Feel the burn! Check out my workout to get toned arms! http://goo.gl/si7L6t @EFT_Bellevue @BarMethodWA #GetFit

http://www.desireehartsock.com/bridal-arm-workout/

Bar Method WA ‏@BarMethodWA  1h
@DesHartsock looking good! #herecomesthebride

She mentions wanting to look good for her wedding this year.  :yes: 

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Courtney ‏@CourtneyRyan213  6h
MY DAD GOT INVITED TO DES AND CHRIS' ENGAGEMENT PARTY. I WANT TO GO. @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried

Chris replied "Who's your dad?" rofl

Courtney ‏@CourtneyRyan213  3h
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock Tom Ryan! He works with your uncle!

Courtney ‏@CourtneyRyan213  3h
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock nevermind. He tried to make me jealous. It was just a picture of your uncles invitation.

Must be soon! Exciting.  :yes: 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly