SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Don't you think an engagement party in the next month (just saying) would be awful early if the wedding is in the fall? I'm thinking the wedding may be summer??? What do you think?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:New blog post by Des on her Michelle Obama arms:

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  2h
Feel the burn! Check out my workout to get toned arms! http://goo.gl/si7L6t  @EFT_Bellevue @BarMethodWA #GetFit

http://www.desireehartsock.com/bridal-arm-workout/

Bar Method WA ‏@BarMethodWA  1h
@DesHartsock looking good! #herecomesthebride

She mentions wanting to look good for her wedding this year.  :yes: 

TY4P, bleu...yeah..we do have it. she clearly mentioned this year... High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Don't you think an engagement party in the next month (just saying) would be awful early if the wedding is in the fall?  I'm thinking the wedding may be summer???  What do you think?

I was thinking the same thing. For a fall or winter wedding, a summer engagement party would be more than early enough. I'm not sure what it means though.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Don't you think an engagement party in the next month (just saying) would be awful early if the wedding is in the fall?  I'm thinking the wedding may be summer???  What do you think?

I agree with you! Summer seems more like it.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Courtney ‏@CourtneyRyan213  6h
MY DAD GOT INVITED TO DES AND CHRIS' ENGAGEMENT PARTY. I WANT TO GO. @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried

Chris replied "Who's your dad?" rofl

Courtney ‏@CourtneyRyan213  3h
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock Tom Ryan! He works with your uncle!

Courtney ‏@CourtneyRyan213  3h
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock nevermind. He tried to make me jealous. It was just a picture of your uncles invitation.

Must be soon! Exciting.  :yes: 

I saw that and was wondering why Chris didn't mention it in his monthly fan update. Now, my interest is piqued and wondering what date the party is scheduled for. So much so, that I almost asked the poster. Lol, what held me back was the fact that Chris would see my post and say #getalife, and #growup. Hahahahaha............
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. For a fall or winter wedding, a summer engagement party would be more than early enough. I'm not sure what it means though.

Wow!!! This is all so exciting. I would guess with the engagement party happening soon that the wedding just MIGHT be this summer, or early fall. I also wonder if the engagement party will be televised and shown sometime during the new bachelorette. Who could be going?? Just family and friends, or some bachelor peeps like Molly and Jason?!

Chris mentioned on twitter the other day he talks to Juan Pablo, but never asks about his season. Maybe at the ATFR, Chris and Des will be there to announce a date or talk about their upcoming engagement party!? I would imagine Sean and Cat will be there also to show some footage from their reception.

Exciting times ahead for these two and glad we get to be a part of it!!!  :cutesmile!:  Love them. Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Wow!!!  This is all so exciting.  I would guess with the engagement party happening soon that the wedding just MIGHT be this summer, or early fall.  I also wonder if the engagement party will be televised and shown sometime during the new bachelorette.  Who could be going??  Just family and friends, or some bachelor peeps like Molly and Jason?!  

Chris mentioned on twitter the other day he talks to Juan Pablo, but never asks about his season.  Maybe at the ATFR, Chris and Des will be there to announce a date or talk about their upcoming engagement party!?  I would imagine Sean and Cat will be there also to show some footage from their reception.

Exciting times ahead for these two and glad we get to be a part of it!!!   :cutesmile!:    Love them. Hugesmile     

Excited indeed!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Wow!!!  This is all so exciting.  I would guess with the engagement party happening soon that the wedding just MIGHT be this summer, or early fall.  I also wonder if the engagement party will be televised and shown sometime during the new bachelorette.  Who could be going??  Just family and friends, or some bachelor peeps like Molly and Jason?!  

Chris mentioned on twitter the other day he talks to Juan Pablo, but never asks about his season.  Maybe at the ATFR, Chris and Des will be there to announce a date or talk about their upcoming engagement party!?  I would imagine Sean and Cat will be there also to show some footage from their reception.

Exciting times ahead for these two and glad we get to be a part of it!!!   :cutesmile!:    Love them. Hugesmile     

You read my mind! I was just coming in here to say that. I could see it if TBTP needed new footage, and also to drum up excitement for the wedding since Chris and Des have been largely out of the 'limelight' ever since their engagement. Otherwise, March just seems crazy early, and not as nice weather wise as a spring/summer engagement.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 am

Its been so long that I forgot when the bikini season starts here in California , but I think the wedding won't be far behind .

:wedding  :sprinklehearts

Luckily, with being active by walking, running, and playing sports I have been able to maintain muscle definition in my arms without lifting massive weights or doing a million pull-ups. Actually I can’t even do a pull-up! They are so hard. Since I do want to look and feel my best this year for bikini season and my wedding, I have worked a bit harder in getting my arms toned the best I can. With the help of Elite Fitness and Bar Method, my arms and posture have never been better

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:22 pm

{Chris’s Corner} Engagement Party

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Chris-10

Engagement parties are a time of celebration. They are a time to have friends and family come together to celebrate the union you and your significant other are about to enter into. A pre-wedding, happiness celebration if you will. This weekend Des and I are having our engagement party and are keeping it to a small, quaint group. Family is coming in from out of town, friends are coming in from out of town and we are going to eat, drink, dance and celebrate Des and I getting married…soon!

I bet you didn’t know this, but this will be our first engagement party! Both of us haven’t ever been to an engagement party now have we had one for ourselves! haha. We will certainly keep you updated as to how the party goes and who enjoys themselves the most- besides us of course. We might even share pictures with you!… we will obviously share pics.

Sorry for the brevity here, but I assure you next week will come with more juice! Enjoy your weekend everyone. Over and out.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-engagement-parties/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Garabato wrote:

{Chris’s Corner} Engagement Party

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Chris-10

Engagement parties are a time of celebration. They are a time to have friends and family come together to celebrate the union you and your significant other are about to enter into. A pre-wedding, happiness celebration if you will. This weekend Des and I are having our engagement party and are keeping it to a small, quaint group. Family is coming in from out of town, friends are coming in from out of town and we are going to eat, drink, dance and celebrate Des and I getting married…soon!

I bet you didn’t know this, but this will be our first engagement party! Both of us haven’t ever been to an engagement party now have we had one for ourselves! haha. We will certainly keep you updated as to how the party goes and who enjoys themselves the most- besides us of course. We might even share pictures with you!… we will obviously share pics.

Sorry for the brevity here, but I assure you next week will come with more juice! Enjoy your weekend everyone. Over and out.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-engagement-parties/

OMG! Don't you love this man!! He is the best!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Yay! Can't wait!  cheerleader 

"Family is coming in from out of town, friends are coming in from out of town and we are going to eat, drink, dance and celebrate Des and I getting married…soon!"

SOON... when is soon, Chris? How soon can this wedding possibly be?

Can you imagine if TBTP squeezed in a wedding before the b'ette premiere in May? I need to know!  giggling 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly