SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 pm

That's great! They are such good friends!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Stephanie Squires ‏@Steph_Squires  1h
Love hearing @MollyMesnick, @jason_mesnick, @DesHartsock and Chris on air with @TheBenderNation! Molly needs to bring Des out of her shell!

Wish we could listen in!

Umm, not sure why, but yay for a video?? Haha.

kissfmseattle FX McRory's
@hartsdesire4 tasing Ben Schubert from @kissfmseattle for @mmesnick's first day with @thebendernation

kissfmseattle
Today @chrisrsiegfried got to tase Ben Schubert! Yay @mmesnick first day!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 pm

deshartsock
Perfect way to start our St. Patty's Day! @mmesnick on the radio. #kissfmseattle @chrisrsiegfried

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:

deshartsock
Perfect way to start our St. Patty's Day! @mmesnick on the radio. #kissfmseattle @chrisrsiegfried

Love love this Fun-Dom pack!!.....they are all gorge, happy and positive people!!.... yes . I also love that Chres has become a new family to JAM and give e.o. supports.  clapping! 

the vid is too funny...T4P bleu...who is this Ben guy btw?... giggling[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 1h

Happy St. Patrick's day! We're celebrating live from FX McRory's! Come on down! ...tough first day on the job ;) @KISSFMSEATTLE

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 48m

@MollyMesnick @KISSFMSEATTLE see you soon!

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 47m

@ChrisRSiegfried @KISSFMSEATTLE Heck yeah!!!! Smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i think today is the first day of Molly's KissFM morning gig?
i wonder whether those tweets means Chris will be at her show?...hopefully..if so,.good!! ive got my proper Chris's and Chres's dose lately  giggling 

She said many times."Chris was the funniest man I have ever met". Of course you want the funniest man on your first day to lighten up things, right? JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

deshartsock

Love love this Fun-Dom pack!!.....they are all gorge, happy and positive people!!.... yes . I also love that Chres has become a new family to JAM and give e.o. supports.  clapping! 

the vid is too funny...T4P bleu...who is this Ben guy btw?... giggling
[/quote]

And why is our prince wearing pink on St Patricks day?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:

deshartsock

I am loving this team. The prince is very tall and Hoot!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

deshartsock

the vid is too funny...T4P bleu...who is this Ben guy btw?... giggling

And why is our prince wearing pink on St Patricks day?

i believe its purple, maggen :Smiley: ....ya know,,, me and my Prince's signature color....LOL... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Saw this on Des' fb page, how cute are her parents sending D&H to their friends?!

Hi Desiree!

Your parents sent me the book of Diamonds & Hearts. I was like a kid on Christmas morning opening up presents. It was soooo sweet of them for doing this. I appreciate this so much!
I'm grateful that I got to know you on The Bachelorette. I love you all! Counting my blessings every day.

And a special thanks to you and Chris for signing the book! Girl when I saw that I just wanted to scream.  Thanks so much to both of you for doing that!! Priceless.

Thanks to you and Chris for being a part of my life. Blessed to have such kind & lovely people in it.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Des replied

Hi Melissa! Glad that you enjoyed it. My mom adores you.  All the best.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:56 pm

I am so glad to see these two couples getting along with each other and hanging out together!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Cute interview with never before asked questions!

http://www.yourtango.com/2014210550/tv-love-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-andi-dorfman-chris-siegfried-wedding-couples/page/2

I wish we had a good quality copy of this,  looks like it's from their engagement shoot. We'll settle for blurry I guess!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 58 21dhs1s

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:27 pm

What a cute picture of such a great couple! :Biggrin:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly