SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Garabato Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:OMG! Don't you love this man!! He is the best!

I think so..  :Smiley:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Garabato Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Clipbo10

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:30 pm

When you find that Love you always dreamed of , then theirs no reason to wait .
I'm so happy hearing Chris say he will keep us in touch about their Engagement party and saying we might even get a few pictures of the engagement . heartglasses  :wedding

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yay! Can't wait!  cheerleader 

"Family is coming in from out of town, friends are coming in from out of town and we are going to eat, drink, dance and celebrate Des and I getting married…soon!"

SOON... when is soon, Chris? How soon can this wedding possibly be?

Can you imagine if TBTP squeezed in a wedding before the b'ette premiere in May? I need to know!  giggling 

Thinks that makes me go uhmmm!  Wonder if Des is pregnant? Hence, the "SOON!" How "SOON" is "SOON" Chris?  And, where is my invitation to the party?  The statement should have read, "family, friends, and all of Bachelornation" Haha...... Darn.

One more thing, didn't Des brother say he thought the wedding would be "SOONer" then later? Uhmmm... Wonder if he is going to be at the partay this weekend????????
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:15 pm

deshartsock #TBT Love is in the air! Getting excited for our engagement party this weekend!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 31ac913a9a5911e399d21240d8b957ec_6

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 pm

#tbt my cowgirl in Fort Worth getting' her ride on! @DesHartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 399fe3649a7311e3b2cb0e6798f1b77e_8

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Garabato wrote:

{Chris’s Corner} Engagement Party

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Chris-10

Engagement parties are a time of celebration. They are a time to have friends and family come together to celebrate the union you and your significant other are about to enter into. A pre-wedding, happiness celebration if you will. This weekend Des and I are having our engagement party and are keeping it to a small, quaint group. Family is coming in from out of town, friends are coming in from out of town and we are going to eat, drink, dance and celebrate Des and I getting married…soon!

I bet you didn’t know this, but this will be our first engagement party! Both of us haven’t ever been to an engagement party now have we had one for ourselves! haha. We will certainly keep you updated as to how the party goes and who enjoys themselves the most- besides us of course. We might even share pictures with you!… we will obviously share pics.

Sorry for the brevity here, but I assure you next week will come with more juice! Enjoy your weekend everyone. Over and out.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-engagement-parties/

Wow!!    High clap   I can't believe this is actually happening NOW.  I knew they would marry this year, but didn't expect the announcements to come so soon.  I guess I need to wait and see when the actual date is.  I am also not surprised they will be at the WTA with Sean and Cat.  Excited to see footage from the engagement party or at least some pictures.  

Fun times ahead!   :cutesmile!:   

I think some long time supporters might have to come out of hiding and join us back on the board.  ;)  You know who you are!!   Hugesmile 

Oh ya and what does "SOON" mean?!?!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am

Soccer, I deleted my post when I realized the WTA is being taped tomorrow, so they can't be there. My money is on the ATFR special! We'll have to pay close attention to any traveling producers this weekend.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Soccer, I deleted my post when I realized the WTA is being taped tomorrow, so they can't be there. My money is on the ATFR special!  We'll have to pay close attention to any traveling producers this weekend.
Blue,

What's WTA?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:19 am

I'm not Blue, but WTA is Women Tell All.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

Well no invite for me either :pinkcry:

Everyone I know that knows Chris is keeping a tight lip on information.  I know nothing and yes, it is driving me crazy.  Hopefully everyone will know soon enough what's going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:26 am

bleuberry wrote:Soccer, I deleted my post when I realized the WTA is being taped tomorrow, so they can't be there. My money is on the ATFR special!  We'll have to pay close attention to any traveling producers this weekend.

Thanks! The ATFR makes sense because they will be announcing the next bachelorette and start filming very soon. Maybe we will have some footage of the party, and of course I would love a wedding date announcement. We might not be that lucky though. Fingers crossed! Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly