SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:when was the pic posted? ... didn't some rumor of pregnancy got out at that time?
i just find it funny, because the biggest fonts evidence:
FAMILY
OFF
6 hour protection (FS anyone?)
... just giving my 2c for this mind game

The tweet with the picture:
Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman     ·   Jun 14
So can I not use this then if I'm not with my family?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Jolena wrote:
Alanna wrote:Andi just tweeted the cutest pic of herself after the waiter at lunch spilled on her. I don't know if it's jut because I love her and Josh together or what, but I feel like she's gone from one of the biggest Bs to ever appear to one of the cutest gals at the helm possible. Team Andi (but mostly only with Josh)! laugh out loud

Did anyone notice if Josh is following her on twitter?

He's not.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Jolena wrote:Did anyone notice if Josh is following her on twitter?
The only one of the spoiled F4 following Andi on twitter is Chris

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 pm

all the twitter love for nick from the other guys is seeming kind of strange to me especially with talk of the MTA. for those of you following josh on twitter is he all buddy buddy with any guys in the house? are they tweeting at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:59 pm

gabriele wrote:all the twitter love for nick from the other guys is seeming kind of strange to me especially with talk of the MTA. for those of you following josh on twitter is he all buddy buddy with any guys in the house? are they tweeting at all?

Not sure about Josh, but I think it's not just for show. Nick has already hooked up with Chris and the other Nick, and Brian has plans to go to see him. And JJ also.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 pm

gabriele wrote:all the twitter love for nick from the other guys is seeming kind of strange to me especially with talk of the MTA. for those of you following josh on twitter is he all buddy buddy with any guys in the house? are they tweeting at all?

Nope they are not buddy-buddy with Josh as of now...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Not sure about Josh, but I think it's not just for show. Nick has already hooked up with Chris and the other Nick, and Brian has plans to go to see him. And JJ also.
it's all weird to me. he is just getting a lot of love from the other guys. i know the edit always exaggerates their quirks but why are they all going to visit him and not someone else and he goes there too? maybe they feel sorry for him with his edit & the plane video. idk. the contrast between his edit and the twitter love is bizarre.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Watch the feet--they bear the truth.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 pm

gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

it's all weird to me. he is just getting a lot of love from the other guys. i know the edit always exaggerates their quirks but why are they all going to visit him and not someone else and he goes there too? maybe they feel sorry for him with his edit & the plane video. idk. the contrast between his edit and the twitter love is bizarre.
I don't think it's bizarre.
This is OZ MF's style.  :yes:  The people who do this show are not nice. It's part of their job to get the cast to do what needs to be done. 
What goes on after the show--is after the show. They can be friends with the cast, if they choose then.
I think the guys on the show know the "real" Nick vs the Nick the show chose to portray. Remember--what we see on a tv is fluid. We don't see the retakes, cue cards and prompting. 
We don't see the down time, when there is nothing to do, but cut up, talk, joke around and bond. But we know they are buddies because we see their private photos of each other, see the tweets etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

I think they are buddy's and they are saying the edit of Nick is wrong
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

I think they are buddy's  and they are saying the edit of Nick is wrong
you know, with the death of eric that could have made a difference too. something like that really bonds people and brings the important things in life to the fore. the silly squabbles pale in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

I think they are buddy's  and they are saying the edit of Nick is wrong

I think they are all great guys.  They could have edited Nick's words and put them any where they wanted.  But Nick showing up to her room he really did that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne