SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 pm

He totally looks like Jacob (Taylor L) in Twilight in this pic! Looks like they hit it off...

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Article-0-1C54681500000578-499_634x830
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:17 pm

That the first date of the season ? Normally reserved for a person that the lead likes and who the producers are sure will "bring it".

I wonder if this guy and break the first date of the season curse like Roberto broke the FIR curse. Not likely because what are the odds that they have another Roberto-type on this show ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:That the first date of the season ? Normally reserved for a person that the lead likes and who the producers are sure will "bring it".

I wonder if this guy and break the first date of the season curse like Roberto broke the FIR curse. Not likely because what are the odds that they have another Roberto-type on this show ?

Well, I personally think that 'curse' will stay with this one. More for the next Bachelor than F1 to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:05 pm

atem wrote:I like Ashley better than Ali and DeAnna ... I'm not getting the comparison of DeAnna to Andi other than she's a brunette as the article doesn't bring up why.

Seem that if she couldn't see through Juan Pablo until the Fantasy Date, I doubt she will be any better with a whole bunch of guys faking it to be the next Bachelor.  Then again it was most likely her faking it to be the next Bachelorette anyway.

giggling Yup. I think she saw through JPab much earlier but stuck around to get the Bette. I expect more of the same from her guys. Someone will have a girlfriend, someone will be there for the wrong reasons (and she won't listen when others try to warn her because she doesn't see any of that when they are together...until she does and kicks his a** out of there ASAP like it was her job!), someone won't be into her (but of course, that will be the one she is really into and he will leave and she will cry), guys will be shirtless a lot, they will make out in the hot tub, the guys will get competitive and protective and gang up on one or two of their own. Early on, I expect to see a lot of tough, professional, no nonsense Andi (with a bit of fun thrown in), and later on, we will get more of the soft, tender hearted, cry me a river Andi. And I bet she will cry...A LOT!!! Nothing MF likes better than to make normal women seem to be total crying idiots over some doofas who doesn't want her. Good times.... plotting 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 O53kmg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20798328,00.html

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 pm

She looks really pretty! I wish that they would do a different color dress though...I am tired of the gold dresses! Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:26 pm

sanlee088 wrote:She looks really pretty! I wish that they would do a different color dress though...I am tired of the gold dresses! Lol

She almost reminded me of Ashley H. in her M&G gown.
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1237796469pre3-37844960

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks for the pic! I agree Kasha, it looks a bit like Ashley's Meet & Greet. I wonder what her dress will be for the M&G though.

I wonder if they will have her in a fake court room like they had Desiree in a fake sewing room. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Here's an article on Hollywood gossip (for what its worth) re:Andi Dorfman as The Bachelorette: First Photo! (same photo gold sequin dress)

Andi Dorfman didn't take crap from Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor (the same can't be said for Nikki Ferrell, according to the winner's ex).

Whatever you think of Nikki, Andi infamously dropped Juan Pablo like a bad habit and will soon take her no-nonsense approach to The Bachelorette.

ABC released the first photo of her in the starring role today:

"I am incredibly excited to be The Bachelorette ... never did I think this would happen to me!" Dorfman, a 26-year-old Assistant D.A. from Atlanta, said.

"I am looking forward to traveling the world and going on amazing dates with amazing men. And hopefully, one of them ends up being the love of my life."

Already a fan favorite for being funny, successful, strong and stunningly beautiful, Andi Dorfman took it to a new level on the penultimate Bachelor episode.

After Juan Pablo made inappropriate comments during their "nightmare" overnight date, Andi gave him the third degree like she'd cross examine a witness.

While the cameras rolled, Dorfman told off El Bachelor in epic fashion. Clare Crawley only wishes she could go back and do the same thing.

After The Bachelor breakup to end all breakups, Andi peaced, but eesss okay, she'll get her chance to hand out roses and Nikki wants to be with him somehow.

Tune into The Bachelorette May 19 to see if Dorfman finds somebody better this time around

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2014/03/andi-dorfman-as-the-bachelorette-first-photo/#ixzz2wRYNB8ME

To the bold ^^ correct me if lm wrong but didnt Clare say that she didnt have any regrets? Yet according to Andi statement above "Clare Crawley only wishes she could go back and do the same thing" From what l get from that you would think that her 1 goal was to be the nect ette?

l guess Andi's theme is a No Nonesense appoarch

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeah Andi!! She's going to be one serious lady for about 5 minutes (intro package and first therapy session with Harrison before the guys come) before they break her spirit like a young stallion.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:She looks really pretty! I wish that they would do a different color dress though...I am tired of the gold dresses! Lol

She almost reminded me of Ashley H. in her M&G gown.
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1237796469pre3-37844960
Me too! I hope the M&G dress is something different like red because I am also tired of the black, gold and white dresses for M&G!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm

DKWillis wrote:Here's an article on Hollywood gossip (for what its worth) re:Andi Dorfman as The Bachelorette: First Photo! (same photo gold sequin dress)

Andi Dorfman didn't take crap from Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor (the same can't be said for Nikki Ferrell, according to the winner's ex).

Whatever you think of Nikki, Andi infamously dropped Juan Pablo like a bad habit and will soon take her no-nonsense approach to The Bachelorette.

ABC released the first photo of her in the starring role today:

"I am incredibly excited to be The Bachelorette ... never did I think this would happen to me!" Dorfman, a 26-year-old Assistant D.A. from Atlanta, said.

"I am looking forward to traveling the world and going on amazing dates with amazing men. And hopefully, one of them ends up being the love of my life."

Already a fan favorite for being funny, successful, strong and stunningly beautiful, Andi Dorfman took it to a new level on the penultimate Bachelor episode.

After Juan Pablo made inappropriate comments during their "nightmare" overnight date, Andi gave him the third degree like she'd cross examine a witness.

While the cameras rolled, Dorfman told off El Bachelor in epic fashion. Clare Crawley only wishes she could go back and do the same thing.

After The Bachelor breakup to end all breakups, Andi peaced, but eesss okay, she'll get her chance to hand out roses and Nikki wants to be with him somehow.

Tune into The Bachelorette May 19 to see if Dorfman finds somebody better this time around

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2014/03/andi-dorfman-as-the-bachelorette-first-photo/#ixzz2wRYNB8ME

To the bold ^^ correct me if lm wrong but didnt Clare say that she didnt have any regrets?  Yet according to Andi statement above "Clare Crawley only wishes she could go back and do the same thing"  From what l get from that you would think that her 1 goal was to be the nect ette?

l guess Andi's theme is a No Nonesense appoarch

They didn't interview Andi before writing the article, that comment was made by the writer and not Andi. Somehow, I have doubts as to the season having a "No Nonsense" approach, that may be un-romantic. I think she will be portrayed as this girl who has everything going for her but is now in search of a "Great Love." I guess we'll see how it goes.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie