SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 pm

It will be interesting to see how she reacts to reports of guys there for the "wrong reasons". She is a skilled "interviewer". I wonder if she'll be able to keep a poker face when guys "tell" on other guys but then do her own investigating. If it's a guy she's got an emotional connection to, that will be hard. If it's just one of the guys, it might be very entertaining.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:It will be interesting to see how she reacts to reports of guys there for the "wrong reasons".  She is a skilled "interviewer".  I wonder if she'll be able to keep a poker face when guys "tell" on other guys but then do her own investigating.  If it's a guy she's got an emotional connection to, that will be hard.  If it's just one of the guys, it might be very entertaining.

That is true. I didn't really pay much attention to her during JP's season so it will be fun not really knowing her yet.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:24 pm

All these articles are to me are paid advertisements for the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 am

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 23m07qu
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 23ijpqq
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 20gxxkp
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Hs5amd
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2edp9hw
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2naohf6
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 231njp
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 25ajfqr

Dailymail

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2584970/Andi-Dorfman-suitors-invade-Boyz-II-Men-performance-filming-The-Bachelorette.html

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2584970-1C6F0FDB00000578-671_634x591

Who is this hottie? .........................................................vvv  :Drool: 
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2584970-1C6F0F6300000578-613_634x453

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2584970-1C6EFC5800000578-801_634x949

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Article-2584970-1C6F0FA300000578-457_634x478

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:06 am

Thanks for taking the time and posting the pics. I don't like her outfit at all. Is that opera singer checking her out? laugh out loud

Marquel sure is putting on the moves!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Are those leather shorts Andi have on? I know she said she likes to wear leather pants...I am a leather girl myself. Lol

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:13 pm

sydney1 wrote:Are those leather shorts Andi have on?  I know she said she likes to wear leather pants...I am a leather girl myself. Lol

Yes, they are leather shorts.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 pm

More on Andi's fashion and revealed she'll be going at least one cold place this season.

Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Fashion—All the Details!

If there's one thing we can expect from The Bachelorette it's plenty of fabulous fashion.

Well, there's also tons of drama and the potential for true love, but here at The Fabulist, we're most eager to see what kind of glittery ensembles Bachelorette Andi Dorfman rolls out during her season.

Luckily, we got Dana Weiss, founder of Possessionista—the go-to site for tracking TV fashion—to give E! News the skinny on Andi's Bachelorette style. Dana tells us that all in all, Andi has a whopping 90 outfits that will carry her through the season!

Dana revealed that for Andi's opening night dress, she will opt for a nude, blackless, floor-length mesh gown, accessorized with Cezua jewelry. "It was a last minute decision," says Dana. "They were waiting for returns from the Academy Awards before making their pick."

We know they'll be plenty of cute and casual day outfits, but our personal favorites are the jaw-dropping rose ceremony gowns. "Her dresses will be designer: Badgley Mischka, Randi Rahm, Pamela Dennis. For date nights it will be Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, McQueen. Clean lines and a lot of black and white," says Dana.

But, she's not a label snob. "Her tanks are Forever 21 and her T-shirts are American Apparel and Gap. For shoes, she'll wear Jimmy Choo and Stuart Weitzman, but also Chinese Laundry and Steve Madden."

She's also packed some jumpsuits (one backless), and expect some cute snow bunny getups, too. "She's definitely going to some cold locations. She was told she's going to be wearing a lot of coats," says Dana.

Of course after hearing about all of these gorgeous gowns and pretty outfits, we have one burning question: does she get to keep the clothes?! "Usually, it depends," says Dana. "Right now, it's looking like she'll get to keep them."

Be sure to watch Andi on The Bachelorette when it premiers May 19 on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/523389/andi-dorfman-s-bachelorette-fashion-all-the-details

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:02 pm

There is a clearer close up of Andi and a few of the guys on the link below that might help anyone to identify the unknown ones if they are in the group here. Dont know how tobring the pic over.

http://www.noozhawk.com/article/8216bachelorette8217_looks_for_love_in_downtown_santa_barbara_20140319#.UytP3G1SW_o.twitter

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:38 pm

A nude colored dress? Yuck!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

DKWillis wrote:
There is a clearer close up of Andi and a few of the guys on the link below that might help anyone to identify the unknown ones if they are in the group here.  Dont know how tobring the pic over.

http://www.noozhawk.com/article/8216bachelorette8217_looks_for_love_in_downtown_santa_barbara_20140319#.UytP3G1SW_o.twitter

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 031914-Bachelorette-Paseo-Nuevo-630x340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie