SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 pm

My condolences go out the "Hill" family and friends. Such a sad situation.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
by Mr Write Today at 2:59 pm

ABC News is reporting

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-contestant-eric-hill-coma/story?id=23439421

Thanks MrW.

You think they could have done without the extra links inbetween the paragraphs? geesh

I agree  I also found this little paragraph in poor taste by ABC: "The California native, who called his trip around the world, "The Global Odyssey," did not seem to be filming the ABC reality series at the time of the accident."

Like they didn't know for sure whether he was filming at the time of accident or not.  Rolling Eyes  RS was more respectful in what he wrote than this article seemed to be IMO.

They really didn't have much choice but to report something on this because USmagazine had already reported on it.  http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-contestant-eric-hill-injured-in-paragliding-accident-2014224

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:06 pm

What is going on with these gorgeous and great guys passing away doing what they love to do ?
I was really pretty shaken when Paul Walker died, now another young good guy leaving. Life is not fair.
So upsetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

ABC News is reporting

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-contestant-eric-hill-coma/story?id=23439421

Thanks MrW.

You think they could have done without the extra links inbetween the paragraphs? geesh
ITA.  It came off as TPTb was trying to get a "plug" in for the Show during the reporting of Eric's death.  Unbelievable.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to bold ita)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:11 pm

There is a memorial fundraiser
http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/live-like-eric/169182

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 pm

So heartbreaking. Prayers to his family.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 1f49c

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 8367-910 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 I_got_13 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

ABC News is reporting

Thanks MrW.

ITA.  It came off as TPTb was trying to get a "plug" in for the Show during the reporting of Eric's death.  Unbelievable.

I don't trust TPTB to be appropriate in their handling of this. It wasn't that long ago that they milked Ricky Hendricks death every which way they could, even to the point of putting Emily on a race track.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

so sorry to hear about Eric...I know he and Brooks were friends. I'm sure there's a lot to pain for his family and friends right now.
I doubt they would have shared the news with Andi if she is still filming...right?

This was a pic from Brooks' instagram in November 2013.
RIP Eric. From what I can tell he certainly made the most of his tragically short life especially if he got to experience this kind of beauty.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 Image10

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Not sure if she does or not, but I think it would have to spread around.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 pm

This is just so incredibly sad. Keeping his family, friends, and all those who knew him in my thoughts and prayers.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 87b72b10 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 86669110 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

This is so s.o sad. My prayers to his family and friends

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 pm

What a tragedy. This is so sad about Eric. May he rest in peace.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123