SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 17 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:14 pm

I wonder how the show is going to approach his passing. Are they going to address it when he gets out of the limo? On his one on one? Or on HTD episode and show the reactions of Andi and the F4? There is no way of getting out of the show showing him getting out of the limo, his one on one, and leaving but they don't have to show him on group dates or adding commentary to certain situations, guys, or Andi. I'd imagine that they want to avoid showing him as much as possible tbh. Therefore:only the limo, his date, and his leaving. Nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 17 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:I wonder how the show is going to approach his passing. Are they going to address it when he gets out of the limo? On his one on one? Or on HTD episode and show the reactions of Andi and the F4? There is no way of getting out of the show showing him getting out of the limo, his one on one, and leaving but they don't have to show him on group dates or adding commentary to certain situations, guys, or Andi. I'd imagine that they want to avoid showing him as much as possible tbh. Therefore:only the limo, his date, and his leaving. Nothing more.

all of the HTDs are over now. I believe today supposed to be the 8th/after HTD RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:19 pm

by Mr Write Today at 2:59 pm

ABC News is reporting

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-contestant-eric-hill-coma/story?id=23439421

Thanks MrW.

You think they could have done without the extra links inbetween the paragraphs? geesh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 pm

I know. Im saying are they going to show the ractions from today (his passing) in a couple of months when the show airs as letting the audience know he passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 pm

and the follow-up twitter post from Chris Harrison...
Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  · 14m  
On behalf of all of us at The Bachelor our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Eric Hill. He will be missed
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
by Mr Write Today at 2:59 pm

ABC News is reporting

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-contestant-eric-hill-coma/story?id=23439421

Thanks MrW.

You think they could have done without the extra links inbetween the paragraphs? geesh

They are as classless as TPTB themselves
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:26 pm

RIP Eric, very impressed with how Reality Steve worded his column.
You truly never know when your last day is.
Prayers for his family and friends during this horrible time.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 pm

What a horrific, tragic loss of someone so vital and obviously so loved. He clearly lived his life to the fullest until his end. My heart aches for his family, friends and all in his life. Tears and prayers for them.

I hope that the show can handle this with class for everyone's sake. It may be their biggest challenge ever and I hope they can meet it appropriately. How awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:I know. Im saying are they going to show the ractions from today (his passing) in a couple of months when the show airs as letting the audience know he passed.

many poster here, me included, believe they will keep this sadz info from Andi and her F3, since they are about to embark their romantic journey to an enchanting out-of-this-world tropical islands, with full love in the air, like youve never seen before.   #imborrowingCH'swordshere  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

How heartbreaking to read.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I don't know how tptb will handle this horrific situation.  
I grew up in a family who lost a child when he was 18. I was 22. Anyone who has ever gone through this life shattering experience --well, there are no words. Absolutely none. My parents then lost another child in the prime of his life. I don't know where they found the strength--I guess they didn't in a sense, because they both died within 3 mos of each other and within 3 years of my second brother's passing.
As for the surviving siblings, it is so hard. Hard to grieve because you need to be strong for your parents. Hard to grieve because you need to be strong for the remaining family(sibs) in order just to help them get through the day to day. And then at the end of the day after day you are wiped. It's like wading through syrup with weights attached to your limbs. It truly puts one day at a time to test.
Much love and prayers go out to the family.

Thanks for the insite kasha. I don't even know what to say. As for the show... no comment.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:50 pm

This is so sad! I pray comfort and strength for his family. RIP, Eric.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123