SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 32 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Well they aren't being so nice retweeting hateful comments about Andi on twitter.What happened to spreading positivity?

Seriously? I'd be doing more than retweeting if Eric was my brother.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 32 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Their retweets are all over the place, from props to ABC and Andi, to negative comments to ABC Andi. Looks like they were just going through every mention of Eric.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Like a lot of you, I was shocked by Andi's demeanor with Eric. I felt terrible for him.
I understand the pression is huge on the bachelorette and this is exhausting to date 25 guys in front of cameras but she should have spread nice words about him and regrets about her overreaction during the talk with CH.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:13 pm

His sister Tracy posted on fb yesterday, classy lady!

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 32 Ygyli

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks for posting it, but I don't agree with her. Andi is that person. She's rude and self absorbed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]His sister Tracy posted on fb yesterday, classy lady!

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 32 Ygyli[/

yes very well articulated.

To me she's saying that Eric's appearance on the show was a mere blip on the screen of his life. Absolutely true. In the landscape of his experiences, a few weeks on The Bachelorette is a pebble.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Eric's sister is taking the high road and was being very diplomatic and generous towards Andi.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:54 pm

I can't read anything Kathy writes without crying. She and Eric had the same beauty within.

She did say, those who knew Eric knew they were not compatible. The Eric they knew,

loved dancing with African tribes and diving off cliffs. I think we too thought the same.

They must have had some parents.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

I'm sorry, his sister Tracy

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Eric's sister is taking the high road and was being very diplomatic and generous towards Andi.

She should have just kept her mouth shut on Andi. She is becoming over saturated now. We get it, Andi---blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Nothing she sugar-coats about the ice princess will get me to change my mind or opinion of the young lady. Sorry! Seriously now, will any of us really know how she feels about Andi? Thou profest too much. Over and out!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:38 pm

^ I think this was a different sister of Eric's who has spoken out. I think the first one was Kathy and this comment is from Tracy.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:49 pm

You might be right, if so, they get me every time

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123