SELECT CONTENT

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun May 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Of course she is a little biased towards Andi(she is her friend after all) but I don't see anything wrong with her recap at all... As sweet as guy he may be, Bradley singing at the M&G was an absolute cry for attention. She was pretty much on point with everything she's said about the other guys too.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 25, 2014 4:10 pm

nonnie wrote:Why is Sharleen there for anyway. Seems tptb keep her around.

I don't know why she's there either. I read awhile back she felt the opera world didn't take her seriously because she was on the show. Here she is writing blogs and being part of the show. I found it odd when we were told Bradley was an opera singer, I wondered what the connection would be to Sharleen.

I don't understand why former contestants find it necessary to tweet and write blogs in a humiliating and degrading manner. The only blogs I read are CH's and the lead. I skim through twitter on epi night. I don't care to read such insulting comments especially towards someone they don't know.

Bradley seems like a caring, individual. Especially after reading the story upthread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't know why she's there either. I read awhile back she felt the opera world didn't take her seriously because she was on the show.  Here she is writing blogs and being part of the show. I found it odd when we were told Bradley was an opera singer, I wondered what the connection would be to Sharleen.

I don't understand why former contestants find it necessary to tweet and write blogs in a humiliating and degrading manner. The only blogs I read are CH's and the lead. I skim through twitter on epi night. I don't care to read such insulting comments especially towards someone they don't know.

Bradley seems like a caring, individual. Especially after reading the story upthread.

I don't read all these blogs either. They all have something to say. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't know why she's there either. I read awhile back she felt the opera world didn't take her seriously because she was on the show.  Here she is writing blogs and being part of the show. I found it odd when we were told Bradley was an opera singer, I wondered what the connection would be to Sharleen.

I don't read any of the blogs.
But if the opera world didn't take her seriously before I am sure adding to her resume' reality tv star blogger will definitely help further her career.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't read any of the blogs.
But if the opera world didn't take her seriously before I am sure adding to her resume' reality tv star blogger will definitely help further her career.

And how about being seen on TV attending and enjoying the Male Strip Show - that should go over real good with high brow opera community.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Exactly, hopefully she is being paid.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 25, 2014 5:26 pm

I wonder if in MF's twisted mind, this is a future BIP couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 5:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if in MF's twisted mind, this is a future BIP couple.

I wondered if he didn't have plans to use her somewhere. Especially since she was at that charity event. If she is smart she will run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Seems to me Sharleen wants to distance herself from the Male Sharleen on the show. We got it Sharleen. Your lost, he seems to be a great catch.

Sharleen is lusting after Marcus. Seriously hope Marcus is not in BIP.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 25, 2014 6:01 pm

^^  She would have to be dead in her seat if she wasn't  giggling. Perhaps if he is on BIP she might decide to make an appearance there.

ETA : I re-read Sharlenes blog and except for the Opera singer side diss, did not find it offensive. What is interesting is she claims she is non-spoiled so it will be good to read what her thoughts considering she and Andi were so very close.
I do remember that AshleyS caught a lot of flak on the boards when she bloged AshleyHs season. So Sharlene will also.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun May 25, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Beagle wrote:Seems to me Sharleen wants to distance herself from the Male Sharleen on the show. We got it Sharleen. Your lost, he seems to be a great catch.

Sharleen is lusting after Marcus. Seriously hope Marcus is not in BIP.

I am with you there, I am anxious to see what really happened with Marcus and hopefully he will stay far away from this franchise.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun May 25, 2014 8:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^  She would have to be dead in her seat if she wasn't  giggling. Perhaps if he is on BIP she might decide to make an appearance there.

ETA : I re-read Sharlenes blog and except for the Opera singer side diss, did not find it offensive. What is interesting is she claims she is non-spoiled so it will be good to read what her thoughts considering she and Andi were so very close.
I do remember that AshleyS caught a lot of flak on the boards when she bloged AshleyHs season. So Sharlene will also.

Because it wasn't....

Sharleen  is still working, she just came off a stint at The Metropolitan Opera, New York. She already had an established reputation before the show(people did take her seriously) and she still works hard to this day.

Last edited by chloep on Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+14
Kashathediva
SLA44
pavalygurl
richmondrose
notarose