SELECT CONTENT

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 8:05 pm

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^  She would have to be dead in her seat if she wasn't  giggling. Perhaps if he is on BIP she might decide to make an appearance there.

ETA : I re-read Sharlenes blog and except for the Opera singer side diss, did not find it offensive. What is interesting is she claims she is non-spoiled so it will be good to read what her thoughts considering she and Andi were so very close.
I do remember that AshleyS caught a lot of flak on the boards when she bloged AshleyHs season. So Sharlene will also.

Because it wasn't....

Sharleen  is still working, she just came off a stint at The Metropolitan Opera, New York. She already had an established reputation before the show(people did take her seriously) and she still works hard to this day.

Of course she is being "mean".. people here are just "snarky".

As is our right!  :yes: As long as we stay with in site rule bounds, all is well. Myself, I don't mind being called snarky---I can't answer for other members---so with that said----

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun May 25, 2014 8:14 pm

^^ Yes, absolutely. However, don't you think its a bit hypocritical though?
I enjoy reading snark, I don't mind the least bit. I usually even find it funny, (not taking it too seriously if it's not an outright attack...) But how come, if one of the past contestants snark away(be it in form of a recap or a tweet) they get called mean-spirited(not just "here" but over Twitter for example), saying they should know better?Why put people on this show on a pedestal? They are just like us, IMO. Just my  2cents , back to re-watching DeAnna's season..

Last edited by chloep on Sun May 25, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Part of my comment was missing :))

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

IMO because they are being hypocritical. They were on the very same show, doing the very same they are accusing others of doing.

In Sharleen's case, I did not read the blog, only the post here, she too sang opera on JPG's one on one, and claims she was forced because he wouldn't take no for an answer. Is her term "can't rape the willing" appropriate to her?. Just saying. That word alone is offensive to me, regardless of what form it's being used. That's just me.

That's why I think it's mean spirited of them to snark. She's being very hypocritical, but maybe there's an underlying reason that sooner or later we'll be made aware of.  no idea 

Whether she's working or not, she's blaming the show for not being taken seriously for a show she accepted to be on, and everything else that goes along with it.

"I think that the opera world is very wary of me at the moment. It's not easy," Joynt, 29, shared. "Everything I've done so far in my life has been for that career. And so to be suddenly taken less seriously because I spent two months filming a reality show is a little heartbreaking in a way."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-alum-sharleen-joynt-the-opera-world-takes-me-less-seriously-because-of-show-2014283

Brad Wisk Site

He looks so much better here! Great looking guy! What a sweet story on how he started singing. He has quite the resume!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 25, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 25, 2014 8:35 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Yes, absolutely. However, don't you think its a bit hypocritical though?
I enjoy reading snark, I don't mind the least bit. I usually even find it funny, (not taking it too seriously if it's not an outright attack...) But how come, if one of the past contestants snark away(be it in form of a recap or a tweet) they get called mean-spirited(not just "here" but over Twitter for example), saying they should know better?Why put people on this show on a pedestal? They are just like us, IMO. Just my  2cents , back to re-watching DeAnna's season..

Let's see--
Because they signed up for it and I didn't!!  
Because some get some type of payment for it (whether it be in PR or monetary) and I don't!! (and when I say "I", I am including 99.9% of the other members here. I won't say 100% because in my heart of hearts I suspect there might be a member or 2 or 10 here that are getting paid to do whatever--but hey that's another hat to tip another time.   Smiley )
But the best because I can think of is BECAUSE of our site rulez!!! And it is really not ok to refer to anyone that is a member here as hypocritical. THAT's WHY! So no--nope--nada I don't think it's hypocritical.
I hope this is clear! Smiley 
We have fan threads. Do I go there--no, not very often. It's not my thing, but I applaud those who love them and am glad there is a place they can go and enjoy their cast person of choice. Those cast can be kept on the highest pedestals as far as I'm concerned--why--again--all together now: BECAUSE of our our site rulez!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun May 25, 2014 9:01 pm

^^ I did enjoy reading your perspectives guys. Thank you! I can't say I agree on all points but, I see where you come from.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 25, 2014 9:05 pm

notarose wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Sharleen was very critical of him in her recap so.... I kinda doubt that.  giggling

Sharleen wrote this about Bradley in her blog:

"Oh, Bradley. I almost didn't even want to address Bradley because everything he's doing is such a cry for attention it feels like rewarding a dog with a treat when it begs. I'll just say this: There is a socially appropriate time and place for breaking into operatic song and Night One in the Bachelor mansion is neither. Yes, it's more likely than not that a producer crafted this singing scenario, but you can't rape the willing. I've just invented a Wrong Reasons award and Bradley is the undisputed winner."

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

I didn't watch her on Juan Pa's season but read where everyone said she was classy. After that comment, I doubt it, but if she has class, it's all third, IMO. no 

Her commentary on Bradley is scathing :yes:   She uses a similar tone at the beginning of her blog to praise Andi by downgrading former leads.  I did like her for the most part on the show.  This, not so much.

Sarah Herron 2.0. Except people called out Sarah to the point she stopped writing recaps.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 pm

I have been wondering this...when the contestants go for BIP in the next couple of weeks, are they allowed to watch the Bachelorette in some way?? Especially for contestants who were on this season??

Back to top Go down

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Anyone Recognize This Contestant?

Post by danidahlia Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 am

Hi~
Does anyone recognize this guy? He doesn't look familiar to me, so I'm guessing that he was eliminated in the first or second week. Just don't recall the season.

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Get-at13

Thanks!
Dani

danidahlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:41 am

He is Bradley Wisk from this season . He is still in the mix on-screen

Back to top Go down

Post by danidahlia Mon May 26, 2014 12:53 am

Thank you a million times!!!!
Dani

danidahlia

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Since people are doing celebrity look-a-likes in some threads today, I thought I'd post who Bradley reminds me of...Nathan Fillion.   :gotcha: 

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 24a63c98-9e3c-4b29-b302-a96bd9566f6a

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:49 pm

I was okay with Bradley before the season, but I am sorry the inappropriate singing all the time, he would have left at week two if it were my choice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bradley Wisk - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+14
Kashathediva
SLA44
pavalygurl
richmondrose
notarose