SELECT CONTENT

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Empty Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Tasos Hernandez: 30, Denver, CO. Graduated from Metro St. University of Denver. Currently the Director of Member Services at "The Studio", a photography studio in Denver. Also works as a DJ at "Elite DJ & Production", and helps teach the after-school Spanish program where his mother teaches middle school. He was a founding member of the band "Regret Night".

his Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/tazoz10/ (de-activated as of 12/3)
his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tasos.hernandez.1?fref=ts
his 2nd Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tasos.hernandez.7
his Twitter: https://twitter.com/RegretNightTaso (de-activated as of 12/3)
his YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/RegretNight

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion 13773610
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion 13771110
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion 13772210
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Tas10
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Tass10
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion 13857510
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion 15374610

RS + etc.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Empty Re: Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 pm

He seems to also have a strong creative side and it makes me wonder what his goals and hopes are. I don't really see him as a match for Andi, though, just based on the paper outline.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Empty Re: Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:He seems to also have a strong creative side and it makes me wonder what his goals and hopes are.  I don't really see him as a match for Andi, though, just based on the paper outline.

Me either. Heck, Andi can't dance or sing. LOL Just kidding. I just don't see it either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 am

Like the pics of him with guitar...not so sure about the others. First impression is that he doesn't seem like a match for Andi. He looks younger than 30. Will be interesting to see how he is in person.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 am

Casadee ‏@usairforcemilso 3h

One of my friends Tasos is going to be on the bachelorette 2014 pic.twitter.com/fDYQ4yABJE

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion Bi4x0yBCQAA3NQn

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm

His gallery/info is up: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/19/tasos-hernandez-rumoured-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:09 pm

He made it past RC #2 and was part of Boys II Men group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

UPDATE: It seems that Tasos is still there...

Karen Prakhine ‏@karenkarerin 58m

Awe, a nice article about Tasos on The Bachelorette. I miss my best friend!

Last edited by chloep on Sun May 04, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks for the info!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 am

chloep wrote:UPDATE: It seems that Tasos is still there...

Karen Prakhine ‏@karenkarerin 58m

Awe, a nice article about Tasos on The Bachelorette. I miss my best friend!

How do we know he's still there? Couldn't an article be written and published before he gets sent home? Maybe I'm missing something....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:22 pm

^^ Because his best friend is "missing him". She wouldn't miss him if he were back home, IMO..

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 pm

Is this friend and Tasos from the same hometown/live in the same area? Best friends could be in different areas and this friend could have read the article and just miss his best friend in general?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+20
Bet2Win
booty
nutty1
pavalygurl
Kashathediva