SELECT CONTENT

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:07 pm

His twitter account is still down so that could be an indication he is still there.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:19 pm

california90 wrote:Is this friend and Tasos from the same hometown/live in the same area? Best friends could be in different areas and this friend could have read the article and just miss his best friend in general?

Same city; even the same neighborhood.  :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:17 pm

chloep wrote:
california90 wrote:Is this friend and Tasos from the same hometown/live in the same area? Best friends could be in different areas and this friend could have read the article and just miss his best friend in general?

Same city; even the same neighborhood.  :yes: 

Thanks, ChloeP. Sounds like you are right. Guess I just don't see Andi and Tasos as a match.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:30 pm

^^ I don't see it either.  hmmm 

Although, we have to keep in mind, that there are still 10 other guys around. It's only week 5. There are a bunch of guys still there who the lead doesn't see themselves with(this is a numbers game) (See: Meathead Mikey and even JP on Des' season; Alejandro, The Mushroom Farmer, on Emily's season; etc..)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:33 pm

I get it chloe.

And for the same reason, I think JJ must still be there but we just don't have confirmation of that yet.

Don't you find it odd that there's been no confirmation of them in Brussels or Venice?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:40 pm

^^ Yep. I too believe that JJ is still around.

- and I don't find it that weird. People in Europe wouldn't necessary know that the American version of the Bachelor is currently filming there. I guess we'll have to wait for an American tourist(who is a TB fan) to take a pic or two.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:40 pm

chloep wrote:^^ I don't see it either.  hmmm 

Although, we have to keep in mind, that there are still 10 other guys around. It's only week 5. There are a bunch of guys still there who the lead doesn't see themselves with(this is a numbers game) (See: Meathead Mikey and even JP on Des' season; Alejandro, The Mushroom Farmer, on Emily's season; etc..)

Just my personal preference on eye candy value, I would have preferred Eric and Ron, but I am sure for some Tasos is preferable.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Just my personal preference on eye candy value, I would have preferred Eric and Ron, but I am sure for some Tasos is preferable.
That would pretty much be my preference also but then I don't really know what Andi's preference is when it comes to men and I really haven't seen what any of these guys personality is like.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:57 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Yep. I too believe that JJ is still around.

- and I don't find it that weird. People in Europe wouldn't necessary know that the American version of the Bachelor is currently filming there. I guess we'll have to wait for an American tourist(who is a TB fan) to take a pic or two.

They should just come to Dublin already!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

That would pretty much be my preference also but then I don't really know what Andi's preference is when it comes to men and I really haven't seen what any of these guys personality is like.

I believe she is down to probably 8 or 11 guys now, at most she probably has serious interest in 4, she could have left us some hot abs eye candy, that is all I wanted.

Oh well, if she eliminates Josh before HTD, I might have to boycott her!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I believe she is down to probably 8 or 11 guys now, at most she probably has serious interest in 4, she could have left us some hot abs eye candy, that is all I wanted.

If Josh gets eliminated before HTDs I will be very upset and may quit watching or throw a fit anyway.  hissyfit  From what I have seen he is one of my favorites. 

Maybe Tasos has a fantastic personality and Andi is more into personality than appearance.  But yes please leave us some eye candy going forward.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If Josh gets eliminated before HTDs I will be very upset and may quit watching or throw a fit anyway.  hissyfit  From what I have seen he is one of my favorites. 

Maybe Tasos has a fantastic personality and Andi is more into personality than appearance.  But yes please leave us some eye candy going forward.

Yeah, Josh is one of my favorites too even though I haven't seen him in action. I want to see what his family is like.

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have said. I'm out if Marquel, Josh, or Marcus gets axed too soon.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+20
Bet2Win
booty
nutty1
pavalygurl
Kashathediva