SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Amberish wrote:
see2love wrote:

...snip ...

I have zero respect for any Lead who has sex with more than 1 person on the show. It is seriously gross IMO.

Of the 29 seasons, wouldn't need more than a single hand to count those Bachelor and Bachelorette leads that DIDN'T have sex with at least 2 or 3 of their season's participants and there were those that are said to have had sex with more.

Yeah, I think it's Charlie (who probably did have sex with both during that period between FRC/ATFR, but not at the FS), Ali (said she would have slept with Frank too, if he had stayed), Des (probably would have slept with Brook too, if he had stayed), and Sean. I know that Brad says he only slept with Emily, but I think he slept with more than 1 girl the first time, so we can't count him. I missed a couple of seasons in the middle for The Bachelor (Andrew, Byron, Lorenzo, Travis) so I can't speak definitively about those guys.

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Deleted

Last edited by stuckinsc on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Amberish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote: ~snip~

[Jason] lost me when he acted as if he was a single parent and his son's mom had no involvement in his life. When I found out that was total crap, Jason lost me.  I hated when Emily faked being a poor single Mom too.  Sorry, you don't get to cry the single parent anthem when you have other people helping to pay the bills.

Thing is, a single parent is usually defined as parent not living with a spouse (or partner, to keep this PC) and especially if that parent has most of the day-to-day responsibilities of raising a child or children.

Well, both Jason and Emily would be those people. (From everything that I read, Jason had his son with him for much more of the time than his ex, which is ok, IMO, for it worked for them and probably because of what she did for employment.)

To suggest that because Jason or Emily didn't personally work to earn all the money they used to raise their children, then wouldn't that also mean single parents receiving government issued public subsidies are also not really single parents? It shouldn't matter where the money to raise a child comes from when defining if a parent is single or not, right?

Let me clarify, both Jason and Emily acted if they were soley responsible for raising their child. And yes this is true, I remember reading posts and articles if Jason's ex had abandoned her son. Which was total crap. It sounds like she was probably working extra hard to help make up for what Jason did not provide. And Jason letting it seem like she was not involved in her sons life is crappy IMO.

As for Emily, sorry not many single mom's have a house given to them and all their bills paid.  

Both of them acted like they were so strong and awesome for being the sole support of their child when Jason's had a mom and grandparents around all the time and little Ricki always had the Hendricks.

I know a lot more crap about the dishonorable Ms. Em than Jason, but the way they both allowed their situations to be portrayed lost my respect.

This is all my opinion, you are allowed yours too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Amberish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote: ~snip~

[Jason] lost me when he acted as if he was a single parent and his son's mom had no involvement in his life. When I found out that was total crap, Jason lost me.  I hated when Emily faked being a poor single Mom too.  Sorry, you don't get to cry the single parent anthem when you have other people helping to pay the bills.

Thing is, a single parent is usually defined as parent not living with a spouse (or partner, to keep this PC) and especially if that parent has most of the day-to-day responsibilities of raising a child or children.

Well, both Jason and Emily would be those people. (From everything that I read, Jason had his son with him for much more of the time than his ex, which is ok, IMO, for it worked for them and probably because of what she did for employment.)

To suggest that because Jason or Emily didn't personally work to earn all the money they used to raise their children, then wouldn't that also mean single parents receiving government issued public subsidies are also not really single parents? It shouldn't matter where the money to raise a child comes from when defining if a parent is single or not, right?

Let me clarify, both Jason and Emily acted if they were soley responsible for raising their child. And yes this is true, I remember reading posts and articles if Jason's ex had abandoned her son. Which was total crap. It sounds like she was probably working extra hard to help make up for what Jason did not provide. And Jason letting it seem like she was not involved in her sons life is crappy IMO.

As for Emily, sorry not many single mom's have a house given to them and all their bills paid.  

Both of them acted like they were so strong and awesome for being the sole support of their child when Jason's had a mom and grandparents around all the time and little Ricki always had the Hendricks.

I know a lot more crap about the dishonorable Ms. Em than Jason, but the way they both allowed their situations to be portrayed lost my respect.

This is all my opinion, you are allowed yours too.

While I don't want to debate Emily/Jason and their finances, to me it is important to remember that supporting and raising a bright, well adjusted child is not just about money. I think both of those people raised (with the help of family as most of us hope to have) wonderful children.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:15 pm

I think they are both raising wonderful children and have been blessed to have all the help that they do.

Please appreciate, I am not saying either are bad parents rather I disagreed with how they allowed their parenting situation to be partrayed.

I felt it was very insulting to Jason's ex wife that he let it seem like she had no involvement in her child's life. Like I said two of my brothers were dead beat dad's to the point that my first husband knew that if anything happened to my SILs we would be raising my nieces and nephews. So I took a huge exception to Jason letting it seem like his son had an absent mother.

Since this is the Jason thread, I will discontinue my discussion of Emily.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Didn't Jason have full-custody for a while? I know it's pretty rare for the father to be granted full-custody, so maybe there were issues with the mother earlier on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:55 am

I haven't thought about this in years, but I believe you're right and he did have physical custody of Ty and that might still be the arrangement. It would be difficult to know what the arrangement would be because Jason has always been extremely respectful when speaking about Ty's mother.

As I recall, Jason's ex-wife left him for another man while pregnant with Ty. Obviously she had to be struggling to do such a thing, but how impressive is it that they and their respective families have been able to keep it pulled it together for Ty's benefit.

stuckinsc, Jason's not a dead beat dad. He's well educated, has always worked and obviously has always been there to picked up the slack when it comes to Ty.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:18 am

Again, I did not call him a dead beat dad. I disagreed with how he chose to represent himself and let Ty's mom be represented.

That won't change. I don't like Jason. I am glad that you do.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:33 am

It's more like what TPTB chose that representation .. Jason had very little .. If anything .. To say about how he was portrayed.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 am

Ty seems to be a great kid so someone did something right. Jason's show was so long ago and I didn't like him at the time but don't recall anything out of line on his part. The show is always going to represent what's most favorable for the lead. I do remember them keeping Ty out of the TV wedding and thought that was probably a good idea.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 am

albean99 wrote:Ty seems to be a great kid so someone did something right. Jason's show was so long ago and I didn't like him at the time but don't recall anything out of line on his part. The show is always going to represent what's most favorable for the lead. I do remember them keeping Ty out of the TV wedding and thought that was probably a good idea.

In his podcast, Jason said that was completely the mom's decision. That's why he hasn't made any other appearances in any segments about them since. Jason said he personally doesn't mind Ty being on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 am

albean99 wrote:Ty seems to be a great kid so someone did something right. Jason's show was so long ago and I didn't like him at the time but don't recall anything out of line on his part. The show is always going to represent what's most favorable for the lead. I do remember them keeping Ty out of the TV wedding and thought that was probably a good idea.

And such a good looking kid, too. Not all cute little boys grow up to be stunningly good looking teenagers.

It amazed me to read that not only did Ty walk down the aisle, but stood up there during the wedding and none of that aired on TV. Pretty fancy editing if you ask me.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17