SELECT CONTENT

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Was not on the group date with Boys II Men.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 am

UPDATE: ELIMINATED at the 7th RC

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:45 am

He didn't waste any time.  laugh out loud  Per the comments Dylan's in the ESPN sweatshirt.

http://instagram.com/p/m5VaNpAruG/

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 2c5efa10
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 am

^^ It's an old pic though. #tbt

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 am

This guy might make me sad that she kept him so long but not to HTDs. I will have to see. Losing two siblings is just heart breaking.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 am

I know....very heartbreaking.....
Not to be cruel, but I wonder if we will hear about it the first night? You know TPTB cannot resist a good sob story.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:42 pm

He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Dylan Petitt, 26, Boston:
"Great-looking guy. Easy-going demeanor. He's kind of one of those guys who appear to have it all, looks charisma. But he has some big painful secrets from his past. Will he be able to overcome those?"

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Dylan10

Bachelor Bio

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Tom Brady -- seems like he has everything going for him and is determined to do things right.

What are your top three all-time favorite movies?
Dumb & Dumber, Good Will Hunting, Shawshank Redemption.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?

I set up a scavenger hunt in college at the girlfriend's house while she was in class.

What's your biggest date fear?
The girl being a mute and just having an awkward time.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

General Manager for Boston Red Sox/gym teacher. I love sports and teaching people.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat May 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Ahhh, so this is the guy who they keep mentioning on our local news station here in Western MA..
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 20, 2014 2:55 pm

He reminds me a bit of the actor Edward Burns. Handsome guy. His meet and greet was funny, the nerves. In one of the pics he and Andi are talking by the fireplace so I think he overcame the nerves. His intro video is touching, he was lost. I'm glad he stays around awhile. I want to see more of him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 20, 2014 3:18 pm

I really liked him in his intro video and look forward to seeing more of him.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 822x290
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+30
Rolly
richmondrose
bilolo
BachfanNY
california90