SELECT CONTENT

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

SLA44 wrote:I really like him and I really don't like the idea of him being on BIP.  He needs to find a nice gal outside of this franchise that is good to him and appreciates him.

That would be my worry, too.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:15 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I really like him and I really don't like the idea of him being on BIP.  He needs to find a nice gal outside of this franchise that is good to him and appreciates him.

RS seems to be of the opinion that he will pair up with Clare over their shared loss status.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

RS seems to be of the opinion that he will pair up with Clare over their shared loss status.

Really? Hope not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:30 pm

If he does do BIP, I would like to see how a pairing between him and Sarah works (Sarah from Sean's season). I think they would be a cute coupling.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:If he does do BIP, I would like to see how a pairing between him and Sarah works (Sarah from Sean's season). I think they would be a cute coupling.

That could be cute. I like Dylan, so AshLee and Clare need to keep their hands off.

Oh and who every he is paired with can you please wash his hair and throw away his hair gel? Thank you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:If he does do BIP, I would like to see how a pairing between him and Sarah works (Sarah from Sean's season). I think they would be a cute coupling.

That could be cute.  I like Dylan, so AshLee and Clare need to keep their hands off.  

Oh and who every he is paired with can you please wash his hair and throw away his hair gel?  Thank you!

You want him with Michelle?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:47 pm

That could work for BiP. I think he is so cute, but he and Patrick both need to be banned permanently from the use of hair gel!

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:14 am

I'm watching his date and wow- its sad and emotional. It was nice though how everyone thought he was going to get a rose cause he's such a good guy.

If Sarah (Sean's season) is on BIP, I think I would want them to pair up. But honestly, I would rather him find a nice girl outside of this franchise.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 pm

I love Dylan, what a cutie! He reminds me of Edward Burns. Sigh.
He needs a woman that's going to hug him everyday and tell him everything's gonna be alright. :tissuebox
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Dylan just re-tweeted this (I posted the link to the article earlier in the Media thread)
Wonder if he is in Mexico?

Retweeted by dylan petitt
Cippy Wallace @CippyWallace · 3h

@DylanPetitt congrats, you finally get to be @TomBradysEgo for a day... #OKTCbach http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/the-bachelorette-season-contestant-guide-061314 …

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 pm

I like Dylan, he's so cool and collected Smiley
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:22 pm

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

Really?  Hope not.

Really really hope not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+30
Rolly
richmondrose
bilolo
BachfanNY
california90