SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 3:28 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ They would have let him call home if let go at F3.  Sean was able to call his folks.

Would Momma Murray know this though? And I am not sure if he would call her or not. She doesn't seem to be too good with secrets, so he might have just waited until he got home after May 7th?

I am making excuses for Momma Murray, but heck he is a southwest FL lady, I have to love that!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon May 12, 2014 3:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't get why it's a big deal that she posted about the + 1 at Easter. That was his HTD wasn't it? At most it was a hint that he got a HTD but most people wouldn't know that. That's the only spoiler part I saw. It certainly doesn't mean she's saying he's the f1.

I doubt very much she knows what she's posting on FB is public. I have lots of friends like that with public timelines. I'm the paranoid one and check my settings periodically. Even if you set it up privately they change things, usually to take away privacy. It annoys me a lot.  no

I think it's this one they're more annoyed about:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Screen14

He's very obviously in the f2.

I don't know if I believe that. All that means is that he wasn't home at that point and she was speculating. I don't have a problem with it since it was on Facebook and I doubt she knew it wasn't private. One of her friends should clue her in though. I can't believe the show didn't go through that with them. It's when she doesn't say anything that she probably knows something.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:45 pm

The show has not started yet, on TV that is.  So every mother of every bachelor on the show could say that their son is possibly going to get engaged.  Not really a spoiler at all in my view.  She just seems like a caring excited Mom.  It is a big deal to have a son on a popular TV show and it is a big deal to have a son drafted by the NFL.  All good to me... so glad she is grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 12, 2014 3:46 pm

albean99 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't get why it's a big deal that she posted about the + 1 at Easter. That was his HTD wasn't it? At most it was a hint that he got a HTD but most people wouldn't know that. That's the only spoiler part I saw. It certainly doesn't mean she's saying he's the f1.

I doubt very much she knows what she's posting on FB is public. I have lots of friends like that with public timelines. I'm the paranoid one and check my settings periodically. Even if you set it up privately they change things, usually to take away privacy. It annoys me a lot.  no

I think it's this one they're more annoyed about:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Screen14

All this tells me is, Josh's Mom is very proud of her sons.  She wants the best for them and has a great and realistic attitude about it.  I would say the same thing about my girls when that day comes.  I also infer from this that Josh is clearly in love or falling in love, and they saw this when he was home with Andi.   :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 12, 2014 4:52 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Hope I can ask an honest question without getting someone's back up but:

What is the honest reason(s) why you all think Josh is F1?  I know he is perfect on paper, but there's got to be other reasons too as just looking at that is a complete fooler.

Let me just say that I believe all of the F4 have a shot at being Andi's F1. I haven't counted any contestant out to this point.

All that said, I always thought Andi would take a liking to him. Josh is athletic, is handsome enough, seems playful and a bit of a ham too. Once I saw that B2M group date clip, Josh has been someone I looked forward to watching.

I agree  They all could be, but Josh seems to be "the one" for Andi based on all the info we have, them being from the same state, liking football, e.t.c but it could just be a ploy for the next Bachelor. He's been hidden pre-season so far. Once the bios are added and show starts, that could change. I won't be heart-broken if he's not her F1 or even the Bachelor, though either one would be nice!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:38 pm

He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Josh Murray, 29, Atlanta:
"Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 pm

chloep wrote:He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Josh Murray, 29, Atlanta:
"Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

I know a lot of people are hot on Josh but what does he do? He was drafted in 2002 and played low level minor league ball til 2007. Nothing since that. Why would they use that as a career if he hasn't played in 7 years?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 12, 2014 7:02 pm

^^ It's because it's easier to say he's a former pro baseball player (which implies that he either does something else.... or nothing) than try to explain exactly what type of financial adviser he is. They don't really care about the facts or giving us a true sense of who the guys are. And for sure they won't show him on the phone in his intro, they'll just have him walking on the street.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 12, 2014 7:04 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I know a lot of people are hot on Josh but what does he do? He was drafted in 2002 and played low level minor league ball til 2007. Nothing since that. Why would they use that as a career if he hasn't played in 7 years?
His current occupation as a Financial Advisor isn't compelling or interesting enough question 

The press release says: Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA

From what I've read he now lives in Athens, GA which is at least 70 miles from Atlanta  no no

Last edited by jen689 on Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon May 12, 2014 7:07 pm

jen689 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:I know a lot of people are hot on Josh but what does he do? He was drafted in 2002 and played low level minor league ball til 2007. Nothing since that. Why would they use that as a career if he hasn't played in 7 years?
It's part of the story they want to tell. In the entertainment industry I think it's called a storyboard. They also say Josh is from Atlanta, GA.  From what I've read he's from Tampa, FL and now lives in Athens, GA which is at least 70 miles from Atlanta  no no

His Facebook says he is from Tampa and that he was formerly a financial adviser.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Josh_m10

Bachelor Bio

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
A woman to be with and to have company, a gun to easily kill animals to eat, and a knife to carve them up.

Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Yes, I love to wine and dine and treat a woman how she should be treated. I like to please.

What's your biggest date fear?
She won't like me as much as I like her.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

Travel back in time to change some things.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

Professional golfer, because I could do that until I'm 70 years old.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Sooo, this is almost creepy, IMO.. Like he had been hand-picked by Andi. (Now I am 100% certain that he can't be the F1)

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
A woman to be with and to have company, a gun to easily kill animals to eat, and a knife to carve them up.

Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Yes, I love to wine and dine and treat a woman how she should be treated. I like to please.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
Professional golfer, because I could do that until I'm 70 years old.
Andi's favorite sport after tennis.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123